Zip Line is a community map made for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map's center is closed diagonally by large wall clusters with bushes in-between. Two launch pads are placed in the side lanes near the spawns that launch Brawlers to the middle and right lane.
- Do not use sharpshooters unless they have wall breaking abilities as the diagonal walls pose a serious disadvantage.
- Brawlers that can jump over walls such as Edgar and El Primo are recommended for trophy grabbing. Throw trophies over the closest wall to a teammate.
- The left launch pad is far away from the spawns. Head to the middle or left lane directly instead of using it.
- The Brawler assigned to catch trophies should clear the middle and right lane while their teammate clears the left and middle lane.
- On 16/06/21, Zip Line was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Zip Line was removed from the game.