Winter Party is a community made map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map has an open center with a rectangular bush border positioned at 45 degrees. The corners have large bush clusters with a wide U-shaped goal barrier further inside each goal. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights can use the bush cluster in the centre of the map to creep up on vulnerable enemies and perform a surprise attack from close range.
- Sharpshooters may struggle on this map because of the abundant amounts of bushes, which favors close-ranged Brawlers, however, Brawlers such as Piper can make her surroundings more viable for long-ranged Brawlers by destroying cover and opening up the map.
- Brawlers on this map should have decent or relatively strong HP because high damage combat is extremely likely when taking on bush camping enemies, meaning that Brawlers with low HP are far more vulnerable.
- Using Amber's Fire Starters Gadget at the start to burn the bush border is a legitimate strategy to counter short-ranged Brawlers. Using Supers to destroy bushes is not recommended.
- Jacky is extremely strong on this map because she can use the bush cluster in the center to chase unsuspecting enemy Brawlers. Her high health and dynamic abilities make her perfect for advancing towards the enemy goal and scoring, and her unique attack mechanic allows her to target enemies hiding behind walls, making her a strong defensive and offensive option.
- It will be very hard to score if the walls in front of the goal remain unbroken, because they are placed so far back. That's why having a wall breaker is a good idea.
- On 27/1/21, Winter Party was added to the game.
- On 16/6/21, Winter Party was removed from the game.