The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map's center is a 4x4 lake with horizontal bushes growing towards it. Launch pads launch Brawlers inside and outside the center. The sides of the map are heavily bushed, but the rest of the map lacks bushes other than thin strips of them.
- Use the side bushes to ambush at the beginning. They give a good amount of area to cover and dodge shots.
- Heavyweights are generally not recommended afterwards as there are very few bushes in the map. If you do play a heavyweight, stick to the two outer bushes on the sides, as those are the biggest ones. Keep notice that those bushes are among the first one to get encompassed into the poison gas.
- Throwers should stick to the L-shaped wall to get better shots and cover.
- Slow-moving Brawlers like 8-BIT may fall prey to other Brawlers more easily on this map. Try to play it safe when using these Brawlers.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can check the thin strips of bushes with a single shot. The outer bushes in the other hand may need two or three.
- The map lacks Power Cubes which forces competition between one or more Brawlers early in the match. If you plan on opening more than one Power Cube box, be prepared to handle competition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.