Well Cut is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
In the center of the map are two bush clumps that contain a horizontal and vertical wall. Around the sides are more of these bush clumps with four 3x1 walls spread out around the corners of the map. The goal opening is very small with only two two tile openings available. The left side of your goal is slightly raised and vice versa on the enemy's goal. This map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Unless your team can constantly take out the other team, having a wall-breaking ability available saves valuable time for making goals.
- Rico can do consistent damage while guarding goals. He can attack from almost any angle and still be able to stay and defend goals. The center walls are where his mechanics shine overall, but the side walls are also favorable.
- Jacky's ability to attack through walls can be used to block the wall openings on the enemy's goal, leaving opponents clinging to the opposite walls. With her Super, she can also pull them and cover an area little less than half of the goal barrier length.
- Nita excels as a medium-range fighter with defending abilities. She should hold ground in the center and stop enemies from leaving their bushes in the center and left lane. Once Bruce is placed, she should be able to push any enemy into a corner as long as Bruce is healed through her Bear with Me Star Power.
- The walls in this map are very close to each other, with most of them being 2 tiles apart. Carl should have no problem with taking out opponents if he stays near these walls. Just like Jacky, Carl should play near the right lane where he have more walls which Carl can use to shorten his attack time.
- On 17/3/20, Well Cut was added to the game.
- On 10/9/20, Well Cut was removed from the game.