Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Wavedash is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
Brawlers spawn near to a zig-zagging bush cluster. Small wall clusters are scattered across the map with a horizontal fence barrier blocking the goal entrances.
- Emz is a good pick here because she can push enemies away from the ball. Her spray will stop them from moving out of the middle bushes.
- Sharpshooters will have a difficult time handling the zig-zagging bushes. Use wall-breakers or heavyweights instead.
- The singular goal entrance makes movement predictable. Destroy the opposite entrance at the first opportunity, as well as destroying the long wall segment.
- Sandy can join the bush waves together for heavyweight teammates to flank.
- Always have one member on your team immediately run to the left side. If the opposing team immediately gets possession of the ball, you will at least have one member to defend or stall the offence, provided that the enemy team has not charged their supers yet and cannot break walls.
- Carl's Flying Hook Gadget is useful here as it allows him to grab the ball quickly and can pass it to a teammate who's close to the goal and easily score.
- On 16/6/21, Wavedash was added to the game.
- On 25/8/21, Wavedash was removed from the game.