Watch Out is an official map for the Hot Zone event.
The map is closed with curved outer lanes. A long vertical rope fence splits the map in half, restricting direct movement between zones while still being able to defend through it. Bush clusters have fences edging them allowing for safe travel between lanes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers can attack enemies over the L-like walls and can use them while attacking if they are free to capture zones.
- Brawlers may find it easier to split when reaching the rope fence rather than moving diagonally towards the edge pathways.
- Brawlers who can destroy obstacles may find it feasible to destroy the rope fence, but it can cause more direct attacks.
- Once the zones are captured, destroy nearby L-like walls. This way, sharpshooters can have an easier time pressuring enemies.
- 8-BIT and Pam's turrets are great places to fall back. 8-BIT's Cheat Cartridge Gadget can be used after clearing up enemies to regain position, and his Extra Credits Gadget can eliminate enemies struggling to escape, maybe even multiple enemies at once.
- On 22/10/20, Watch Out was added to the game.
- On 27/01/21, Watch Out was removed from the game.