Warped Arena is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map consists of two large zig-zagging bushes in the left and right lane separated into five segments by walls and barrels. Goals include a three tile wide opening. The center top and bottom has four tile wide fences, and the fences near the goals are five tiles wide. The center is relatively open, but the lanes are closed off from direct fire.
- This map is quite good for bush camping. However, if you decide to bush camp, watch out for Emz as she can do a lot of damage when you are at the middle-end of her range and can wipe out your health very quickly.
- Throwers are reasonably good in this map too, but don't forget to watch out for Jacky as she can hit through walls and has enough health to advance on you without dying to burst you down.
- A Poco and Bibi in a team is usually good. Bibi can move very fast with her Star Power while Poco can heal her and other teammates. Bibi should be more reliant on her Gadget Vitamin Booster for healing however.
- As a Sprout your goal is to block off the zig-zagging lanes to force Brawlers to walk through the open center. Notable Brawlers that can assist Sprout in taking opponents out after so include Pam and Emz.
- Nita can control an entire lane if need be if blocking them off is not an option. If lanes are not blocked off a heavyweight such as Darryl or Rosa can easily slip through and put pressure on your team.
- Sandy's Super should be used in the center of this map which is where most goals occur. If pushing through the center is no longer an option the patches of grass to the left and right can work as well.