Walk In Walk Out is a community map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map features horizontally laid paths and wall clusters. The center uniquely has breakable rope fencing and bushes just outside facing the present spawn zones. This map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The bushes next to the bases are harder to defend. Turrets are effective defense mechanisms.
- Brawlers in the side lanes should split up while the middle lane Brawler stays back to defend and catch trophies.
- Both lanes plays similarly but the right lane's small 2x1 wall gives some options for short and medium-ranged Brawlers.
- Sprout's Super if aimed correctly can be used to block a whole lane. This is useful when enemies are running away with the present.
- Brawlers like El Primo and Edgar can be used as their Super can leap straight to the other side of the map and get the enemy team's trophy, then throw it close to your side.
- Rico can use the walls to counter enemy Brawlers near the center who will not be able to damage him. He can use his Robo Retreat Star Power to quickly get the present and run back.
- On 16/06/21, Walk In Walk Out was added to the game.
- On 22/06/21, Walk In Walk Out was featured as a Special Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 25/08/21, Walk In Walk Out was removed from the game.