Victor Valley is a community map for the Showdown event.
Throughout the map, there are many walls, except for the center, which is surrounded by a ring of obstacles. There are a few bush clusters around the edges of the map, but most of the area is entirely open. Instead of the Power Cube boxes being concentrated in the middle, this map has boxes spread out around the map, excluding the center. This map is diagonally symmetrical, but the placements of obstacles is close enough to be radially symmetrical.
- Heavyweights should roam around the sides where there is more cover. They should stay away from the rope fencing which ranged Brawlers can use as a barrier.
- Throwers like Barley, Dynamike, and Tick can do well in this map, as the outer sides of the map are confined and have lots of walls to shoot over for area control.
- Long-ranged Brawlers such as Brock and Piper can destroy walls while they deal damage to opponents. Bea, on the other hand, can place down her Honey Molasses Gadget to slow enemies before ambushing them. Her Star Power, Honey Coat, allows her to retain 1 health when defeated and gives her an immunity shield that lasts for one second. Brock also can use his Incendiary Star Power for additional damage and area control.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers like Bo, Tara, and Crow do well here as they can pinch Brawlers, forcing an enemy Brawler to face another Brawler. This leaves the surviving Brawler with low health, making an easy target for a third-party. Crow can ambush Brawlers with his Super and Defense Booster Gadget to get an easy defeat. Tara can also use her Super and attacks to easily defeat enemy Brawlers.
- In Duo Showdown, teams do not spawn near other teams. Teams that spawn near trios of Power Cube boxes will have an advantage over the other teams.
- When using long-range Brawlers in Duo Showdown on this map, try to go for a tank as a teammate. Luring other into dangerous situations with your teammate is important on this map
- The outer bushes curve outward towards the corners of the map, this is a great location for heavyweights as they can grab a few Power Cubes and camp immediately. However, this is not encouraged as the poison clouds will close in on the bush campers, leaving a very open middle which puts bush campers at a disadvantage.
- Mr. P is a good choice for this map due to the fact that his attack could be shot over walls hitting brawlers in the bushes on the other side.
- On 2/7/20, Victor Valley was added to the game. Victor Valley was affected by the Meteor Shower Modifier.
- On 10/9/20, Victor Valley was removed from the game.
- On 22/10/20, Victor Valley was added back to the game as a Graveyard Shift map. The environment of Victor Valley had temporarily changed from Storm Valley theme to Mortuary theme.
- On 11/11/20, Victor Valley was removed from the game.