Throughout the course of time, Supercell has introduced updates to Brawl Stars that fix bugs, balance events and/or introduce new Brawlers or features.
- 1 14/1/21 Balance Changes
- 2 15/12/20 Brawlidays Update
- 3 24/11/20 Bug Fixes and Balance Changes!
- 4 11/11/20 Season 4 Update! Snowtel, Lou, Map Maker features, and more!
- 5 29/10/20 Amber Balance, Bug Fixes, and More
- 6 22/10/20 Brawl-o-ween Update
- 7 Bug Fixes and Optional Update!
- 8 17/9/20 Balance Changes and Fixes
- 9 16/9/20 Optional Update
- 10 10/9/20 September Update - Welcome to Starr Park
- 11 18/8/20 Balance Changes
- 12 8/7/20 Maintenance Update
- 13 2/7/20 Summer Update
- 14 16/6/20 Balance Changes
- 15 15/6/20 Optional Update: Bug Fixes
- 16 4/6/20 Optional Update
- 17 20/5/20 Maintenance Update
- 18 13/5/20 May Update
- 19 29/4/20 Maintenance
- 20 15/4/20 Balance Changes
- 21 14/4/20 Optional Update
- 22 7/4/20 Balance Changes
- 23 26/3/20 Balance Changes
- 24 17/3/20 March Update
- 25 25/2/20 Balance Changes
- 26 19/2/20 February Balance Changes
- 27 23/1/20 January 2020 Update
- 28 18/12/19 December 2019 Update
- 29 5/12/19 Balance Changes
- 30 21/11/19 November 2019 Update
- 31 7/11/19 Balance Changes
- 32 23/10/19 October 2019 Update
- 33 9/10/19 October Balance Changes
- 34 18/9/19 September 2019 Update
- 35 29/8/19 August 2019 Update
- 36 26/6/19 Summer 2019 Update
- 37 11/6/19 June Balance Changes
- 38 21/5/19 May Update
- 39 30/4/19 April Balance Update
- 40 15/4/19 April Update
- 41 27/2/19 February Update
- 42 6/2/19 February Maintenance Changes
- 43 29/1/19 January Update
- 43.1 New Character Models (also VFX, existing skins)
- 43.2 New Skins
- 43.3 Brawl Ball
- 43.4 Showdown
- 43.5 Bounty
- 43.6 Raid Boss
- 43.7 Duo Showdown
- 43.8 Heist
- 43.9 All Modes
- 43.10 Character Changes
- 43.11 Miscellaneous:
- 43.12 Shop improvements
- 43.13 Economy
- 43.14 Maps & event rotation
- 43.15 Character Balance
- 44 7/12/18 December Update Fixes
- 45 5/12/18 December Update
- 46 27/9/18 September Update
- 47 30/8/18 Balance Changes
- 48 19/6/18 Balance Changes
- 49 19/6/18 Update
- 50 29/5/18 Maintenance Balance Changes
- 51 24/5/18 Maintenance Bug Fixes
- 52 21/5/18 Balance Changes
- 53 21/5/18 Update
- 54 9/4/18 Balance Changes
- 55 23/3/18 Balance Changes Round 2
- 56 21/3/18 Balance Changes
- 57 9/3/18 Update
- 58 27/1/18 Balance Changes
- 59 16/1/18 Balance Changes
- 60 22/12/17 Maintenance
- 61 18/12/17 Update
- 62 7/12/17 Update
- 63 5/10/17 Balance Update
- 64 12/9/17 Balance Update
- 65 4/9/17 Update
- 66 16/8/17 Balance Updates
- 67 11/8/17 Balance Update
- 68 6/7/17 Balance Update
- 69 3/7/17 Update
- 70 27/6/17 Balance Update
- 71 22/6/17 Balance Update
- 72 20/6/17 Balance Update
14/1/21 Balance Changes
- Bea: Decreased Rattled Hive's bee damage from 1000 to 800.
- Colt: Decreased Silver Bullet damage from 6 to 2 bullets worth of damage.
- Edgar: Let's fly Super charge speed decreased from 700% to 525%. Charge duration increased from 3 to 4 sec.
15/12/20 Brawlidays Update
- Main Attack - Very short range attack that hits twice, Edgar is healed for 25% of the damage dealt.
- Super Ability - Edgar jumps over a short distance and gains extra movement speed after landing. Super Ability is also slowly charged passively over time (similar to Darryl).
- Gadget - Increases passive Super Ability charging by 700% for 3 seconds.
- Star Power - Edgar Super Ability also deals 1000 damage to nearby enemies upon landing.
- Main Attack - A long range attack that applies a damage over time effect to enemies and a heal over time effect to friendly Brawlers. Both of these effects can stack on the same target as many times as they are hit.
- Super Ability - An instantly exploding vial that damages enemies and heals friendly Brawlers who are in the area.
- Gadget - Consumes one ammo to heal 800 per second for 3 seconds.
- Star Power #1 - Super Ability also reduces enemy healing by 50% from all sources for 9 seconds. This also affects the normal health regeneration which happens after not taking damage for a while.
New Skins & Animated Pins
- Nutcracker Gale - 150 Gems
- Snowman Tick - 80 Gems
- Holiday Party Frank - 150 Gems
- Warrior Bo - 30 Gems
- Old School Brock - Free for Brawlidays
- Animated Pins for the following characters: Sprout, Poco, Brock, Colt, Mortis, Shelly, El Primo, Tara
- New True Silver/Gold skins: Tick, Crow, Darryl, Jessie, and Tara
Game Modes / Event Rotation Changes
- Junker's Scrapyard in-game environment for Siege game mode
- Present Plunder is back!
- Minor tweaks such as reduced throwing range for gifts
- Gem Grab
- Added a maximum match timer of 3m 30s.
- Team with most Gems held wins when the timer hits.
- Middle Blue Star now serves as a tiebreaker.
- Defeating the player who is carrying the Star will transfer it over to the other team.
- Trophy League
- Trophy League duration extended from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Trophy decay changes - The goal behind these changes is to improve matchmaking quality by spreading players further apart in. Brawler Trophies
- Most players' Brawlers were "stuck" around 525 Trophies because the system aggressively brought them back to this range which resulted in uneven matches as the skill level of the players were highly varied at this level.
- New trophy decay starts at 501 Trophies instead of 550.
- Generally, the Trophy decay levels are every 25 points instead of every 50 points.
- The Trophy decay takes the Brawler to 1 point below the lower limit of their current tier. However, at 900+ Trophies it ramps up.
- Map rotation extended back to 14 days for Gem Grab, Brawl Ball, and Showdown.
- Featured state after map has gotten played in Test Slot + Inbox message with voting results
- Map hashtag visible in game
- Report offensive map on battle end screen
- Map Editor improvements
- Added a shortcut to the map settings dropdown menu for creating a Friendly Game room with the selected map
- Mirrored modes supports dragging tiles
- Tile grid added
- All abilities with self-heal from damage (Nita, Mortis, Pam & Emz) will now only heal from damage dealt to enemy Brawlers & coop mode Robots similar to how the Super Attack charging works.
- Affected Brawlers are compensated with buffs
- 8-BIT: Increased Damage Booster's damage boost from 30% to 50%
- Bull: Berserker health triggering threshold increased from 40% to 60%
- Colette: Increased Health from 3200 to 3400. Increased Mass Tax initial shield gain after activating Super from 10% to 20%
- Colt: Increased Main Attack damage from 320 to 360. Slick Boots movement speed bonus increased from 10% to 13% (same as Very Fast Brawlers).
- Crow: Slowing Toxin duration increased from 3.5 to 5 seconds. Defense Booster shielding amount reduced from 60% to 40% Defense Booster charges increased from 2 to 3.
- Darryl: Tar Barrel duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds.
- Dynamike: Increased Main Attack reload speed by 6%. Increased Fidget Spinner damage from 700 to 1200.
- Emz: Increased Main Attack damage from 500 to 520. Increased Super ability damage from 200 to 240. Hype healing per Brawler hit increased from 320 to 420.
- Frank: Increased Health from 6400 to 7000
- Gale: Increased Health from 3400 to 3600
- Jacky: Increased Counter Crush damage from 15% to 30% Increased Main Attack damage from 1200 to 1280.
- Jessie: Increased Main Attack damage from 840 to 920. Increased Energize healing per shot from 800 to 896. Increased Scrappy Health from 3000 to 3200.
- Leon: Smoke Trails movement speed bonus increased from 24% to 30%
- Mortis: Life Steal from Super percent increased from 100% to 125%
- Mr. P: Increased Main Attack damage from 700 to 760
- Nita: Increased Main Attack damage from 800 to 880. Bear With Me healing increased from 500 to 800 both ways
- Pam: Increased Super ability healing from 320 to 360 per second. Mama's Hug healing increased from 40 to 48 per enemy Brawler hit. Mama's Squeeze damage per second increased from 500 to 800.
- Piper: Increased Snappy Sniping ammo reload from 0.3 to 0.4 per hit
- Rico:Increased Health from 2600 to 2800. Super Bouncy damage bonus increased from 100 to 124.
- Sandy: Increased Healing Winds healing from 250 to 300 per second.
- Shelly: Shell Shock slow effect duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds. Band-Aid recharge time reduced from 20 to 15 seconds.
- Brock: Reduced Health from 2600 to 2400. Reduced Main Attack damage from 1100 to 1040. Incendiary damage per second reduced from 600 to 520. Rocket Fuel bonus damage reduced from 100% to 50%.
- Carl: Reduced Main Attack range from 23 tiles to 20 tiles. Reduced Super charge rate from Main Attack slightly (still requires 6 hits to charge). Increased Super charge rate from Super slightly from 17 hits to 16 hits required. Heat Ejector damage per second increased from 300 to 400.
- Gene: Decreased Health from 3400 to 3200. Reduced Super charge rate from Main Attack from 3 to 4 hits required. Lamp Blowout push radius reduced by 33% (now matches EMZ's Gadget). Lamp Blowout healing reduced from 700 to 600. Lamp Blowout charges increased from 2 to 3.
- Spike: Decreased Main Attack reload speed by 5%
- Tara: Decreased Health from 3400 to 3200. Psychic Enhancer duration reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- Tick: Decreased Main Attack reload speed by 4.5%
- Bea: Rattled Hive bee flying pattern changed, now the bees are closer together
Duo Showdown Challenge
- 4 losses / 12 wins
- Win Condition = Rank 1 or 2
- Rewards = Star Points, Coins, Warrior Bo Skin
- Added team colors to Duo Showdown defeated-feed
- Added an aiming indicator on the ground for certain abilities like Crow & Piper Supers and Sprout Main Attack.
- Added Support for new High Refresh Rate devices
- Fixed an issue that prevented Tara's Healing Shade healing to be counted towards healing quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused Colt's Silver Bullet to deal extra damage.
- Fix to some area effect visuals staying visible after a goal reset in Brawl Ball.
- Brawl Ball behavior improved in several rare cases.
- Carl can no longer be pushed while using his Flying Hook gadget.
- The new gadgets for Colt and 8-BIT now show the active effect correctly.
- Sprout projectile interaction with trains is now less erratic.
- Sprout wall will now push enemies in a more predictable way, instead of preferring one side.
- Bots can now use teleporters.
- Carl Flying Hook no longer deals double damage at max range.
- Carl will no longer go through walls when ending up in middle of water with the Flying Hook gadget.
- Fix to Leon's Clone Projector gadget not showing state correctly when Leon wasn't visible. In addition the clone's Super indicator will stay as it was when Leon triggered the gadget, instead of always copying the current state.
- Fixed an issue with framerate drops for some maps on selected devices (ex. Hot Potato).
24/11/20 Bug Fixes and Balance Changes!
- Fixed a crash that happened when Lou’s Super and another slowing effect were applied to a stationary targets (like IKE, Penny’s Mortar etc.) and all targets are not in the turret’s range anymore
Map Maker improvements
- Maps that receive relatively poor voting results are now quickly removed from the rotation pool
- The goal is to improve the map quality throughout the day while still offering all maps a fair chance to get played
Lou Balance changes
- Increased Health from 2800 to 3100.
- Increased main attack damage from 380 to 400 per snow cone.
- Increased Supercool effectiveness by 40%.
11/11/20 Season 4 Update! Snowtel, Lou, Map Maker features, and more!
New Brawler - Lou
Lou is a jolly snow cone machine who is always cheerful. He’s so overly positive it annoys the heck out of Mr.P.
- Main Attack - Fires snow cones that apply Frost. When the target has accumulated enough Frost it will be stunned for 1 second.
- Super Ability - Throws a snow cone syrup that creates a slippery surface area on the ground.
- Gadget - Lou freezes himself becoming invulnerable and unable to perform any actions for 1 second.
- Star Power - The Super area applies Frost to enemies.
New Skins & Character VFX/SFX
- King Lou (Brawl Pass, Tier 70)
- Bellhop Mike (Brawl Pass, Tier 1)
- Sally Nani (LINE FRIENDS) | 150 Gems - Late November
- Choco Piper (LINE FRIENDS) | 80 Gems - December
- Cony Max (LINE FRIENDS) | 150 Gems - December
Other Skin & Character improvements
- 8-BIT facial animations upgrade
- True Silver/Gold skin VFX improvements
- They now have a BLING effect!
- Brawl Pass Season 4: "Holiday Getaway"
- Brawl Pass exclusive Brawlers are only available from boxes after reaching tier 30 in the Brawl Pass
- Getting a Chromatic Brawler from a Brawl Box now decreases your drop rate chances like any other Epic Brawler
- Season 1 rewards will be auto-collected when Season 4 starts.
Game Modes / Event Rotation Changes
- New event Tokens per game mode slot reduced from 10 to 5.
- Added 30 new Tokens to be gained from voting player-made maps in the Test Slot (10 Tokens per vote up to 3 times per day)
- Mr. P's Snowtel Environment
- Two new slots for Map Maker maps which unlock at 1000 Total Trophies.
- Competition Entry Slot
- This slot rotates the maps made and published by players and allows the players to give either up or downvotes after playing the maps through matchmaking.
- Each day will feature a different game mode.
- There’ll be a new map available in this slot every 10 seconds.
- Players receive a Token reward for voting but no Trophies can be gained from playing in this slot.
- Competition Winner Slot
- This slot features the "winner" map from the previous day that had received the highest amount of upvotes during the testing.
- Players receive normal Token and Trophy rewards from playing this slot.
- Competition Entry Slot
- Improvements for several Hot Zone maps.
Map Maker - BETA
The maps you make can now be published so everyone can play!
- There are 4 different stages for your maps: Draft → Submitted → Greenlit → Published
- In Draft state the player can keep editing the map as much as they want.
- After the player is happy with the map they need to "Submit" the map for approval and the map creator needs to invite players into a friendly game room. The players in the room will receive a pop-up for map approval at the end of the game. Map needs to get over 50% approval (out of 10 votes) in order to be eligible for publishing it. If the player decides to edit the map after it's submitted it will return into Draft state and requires new approval through voting in the friendly room.
- After the player publishes a map, it goes to a pool of potential maps to be featured each day in the Test Slot. Editing is no longer possible.
- Amber: Movement speed reduced from Very Fast to Normal. Main Attack damage per second reduced from 2400 to 2000.
- Summonable pets like Nita's Bear now follow their owner if no enemies are alive on the map.
- Fixed missing Trixie Colette Main Attack SFX.
- Fixed missing Friendly/Enemy Amber Main Attack SFX.
- Fixed missing Amber fire fluid while Spectating or watching Brawl TV.
- Fixed incorrect Boss Fight game mode banner that displayed the location banner instead of the correct game mode banner.
29/10/20 Amber Balance, Bug Fixes, and More
Quest Generation changes
- Quests are now generated more evenly between Brawler and Game Mode Quests
- Brawlers now have a higher chance to receive duplicate Quests
- There will now be Quests available on the first day of a new Season
- Fixed an issue which caused Amber's Super to deal only 1 damage if she was defeated just before igniting the fire fluid
- Fixed an issue which caused Tara's healing shade to ignite Amber's fire fluid
- Fixed an issue which allowed Gene Super to pull enemies into a teleport
- Fixed an issue which caused Bo's mines to not trigger at all if Bo died while using Tripwire
- Fixed an issue causing teleports to activate Max’s Gadget heal
- Fixed issues with multiple healing effects that were ignoring game mode limitations to healing in Graveyard Shift
- Fixed a crash issue in Brawl Ball if a goal was scored and no one had touched the ball
- Health reduced from 3300 to 3000
- Super damage reduced from 2000 to 1800
- Super charge rate from Main Attack reduced by 25% (17 hits to 22 hits)
- Super charge rate from Super Attack reduced by 16%
- Fixed an issue which caused Amber to gain increased Super charge rate from Super Attack with increased Power Levels
22/10/20 Brawl-o-ween Update
New Legendary Brawler - Amber
- Main Attack - Amber fires a continuous stream of fire that can lit up any fire fluid on the ground
- Super - Amber throws a flask of her fire fluid which leaks while flying and generates a big pool of fire fluid at the landing location
- Gadget - Amber gains increased movement speed and starts leaking fire fluid underneath her
- Star Power - Allows having two fire fluid pools on the ground simultaneously and recharges Super while standing on the fire fluid
Map Maker (BETA)
- Available after reaching 1,000 Total Trophies.
- Create maps and play in friendly rooms for Gem Grab, Showdown and Brawl Ball.
- Limited themes for the maps.
- It can store a maximum of 5 maps.
- Check YouTube #BrawlMaps for more information!
- Underworld Bo (Custom VFX, Custom Animations) | 150 Gems | Supercell Make
- Zombibi (Custom VFX, Custom Face) | 80 Gems | Supercell Make
- Brawl-O-Ween Rosa (Custom VFX for Main Attack, Rosa animation update) | 80 Gems | Brawl-o-ween exclusive
- True Silver and True Gold Skins for Bull, Barley, Rico, Mortis and Frank
- Challenger Colt (Custom VFX, Custom Animations) | USD 4.99 for the World Championship Finals 2020 Pack (Limited)
Other Skin & Character improvements
- Main Menu background
- Main Menu music
- New theme - POCOS BANDSTAND!
- Brawl-O-Ween Challenge
- Graveyard Shift is back as a temporary game mode with new map rotation.
- Halloween decorations in Poco's Bandstand and Mortis' Mortuary
- WARNING - Season 1 rewards will be automatically collected when Season 3 ends.
- Removed increased matchmaking score when entering matchmaking in a game room with 2 or 3 players
- Previously playing with friends in a group would match you against higher trophy players. Now even in a group, your match should only consider the highest trophy player from your team.
- Bull: Stop charge instantly and stomp the ground to slow nearby opponent.
- Max: Sneaky Sneakers: Save position and teleport to the position 4 seconds later (with same health).
- Bea: Rattled Hive: Three circling bees that fly over walls and deal increasing damage the further they get. Starts at Bea and slowly circles away from her.
- Darryl: Darryl emits a slowing area around himself for 4s.
- Nita: Nita's bear gets a 35% shield for 3s.
- Sprout: Reposition: Destroy current wall, instantly get full Super.
- Brock: Next basic attack is a Mega rocket that deals more damage.
- Carl: Next basic attack makes Carl fly with the pickaxe.
- 8-BIT: Next basic attack shoots more bullets.
- Colt: Next basic attack is a big bullet which penetrates and destroys walls.
Game Modes / Event Rotation Changes
- Poco's Bandstand
- New In-game environment
- New in-game music
- Bolt spawns are now fixed within each of the maps and the spawn order repeats throughout the match.
- New Siege rotation
- Hot Zone
- New Hot Zone Rotation
- Multiple new maps
- Brawl Ball
- Self-scoring is now disabled by an invisible wall, the ball will bounce off away from the goal line and the enemy team has to be the last one to touch the ball in order for a goal to be scored.
- Power Play
- Showdown (Solo and Duo) no longer in rotation
- Rotation includes exclusively Brawl Stars Championship maps.
- Pin system now allows configuring 5 Pin slots for each Brawler.
- Each Brawler has 3 Brawler specific Pin slots and two Special Pin slots.
- The two Special slots are universal and are shared between all the Brawler.
- 8-BIT: Increased Health from 4300 to 4800.
- Colette: Increased Super charge rate from Super Attack by 100%. Increased Main Attack reload speed by 11%.
- Emz: Increased Main Attack reload speed by 5%.
- Gale: Increased Main Attack reload speed by 14%
- Nita: Increased Main Attack reload speed by 12%. Bruce is now allowed to move and attack while casting Bear Paws.
- Bo: Tripwire now has a 1.5 second delay after activation before the mines explode. The mines still remain invisible after being triggered by Tripwire.
- Max: Decreased Run n Gun efficiency by 50%.
Other changes & bug fixes
- Added 90/120/144 Hz (fps) support for additional devices.
- Piper's Auto Aimer gadget no longer overrides Frank's Active Noise Canceling gadget.
- Rosa's Grow Light gadget now always creates green grass regardless of the map theme.
- Fixed an issue where Mecha Paladin Surge's shield was missing from his back at the final upgrade level.
- Fixed an issue where the sound effect for Bo's Super Totem and Bea's Honey Molasses was played each time the object came into the field of view of another player.
- Fixed an issue where Surge and Colette could destroy walls that were next to decorations with their Supers.
Bug Fixes and Optional Update!
- Bug fixes and an Optional Update for you all! (The Optional Update is going to be released tomorrow - time to be announced still)
- Here's what we are fixing with the maintenance:
- Fixed some issues in Brawl Ball related to the ball being stuck behind the goal.
- Fixed some malfunctions in friendly game rooms
- Fixed Max's second gadget
- And with the Optional Update, we fixed:
- Fixed a crash on launch issue on iOS 9 devices
- Fixed a crash issue related to Amber petrol effects
- Fixed an issue that caused missing Amber flame effects in menu screens
- Fixed an issue that displayed the old 8-BIT Star Power icon (leave us alone, extra-life)
- Fixed an issue which prevented game room member status from being displayed correctly
- Fixed an issue that displayed a redundant channel button in BrawlTV
- Improved some Map Maker functionalities
17/9/20 Balance Changes and Fixes
Emergency Balance for Colette
- Colette's now deals fixed Main Attack and Super Attack damage against pets and summonable objects such as Nita's Bear and Jessie's Turret (similarly as against other "special targets" such as PvE bosses or Showdown boxes).
- Main Attack base damage percent increased from 35% to 37%.
- Main Attack minimum damage increased from 200 to 500.
- Main Attack minimum damage now scales with buffs (such as Power Cubes).
- Colette's Gadget (Na-ah!) now deals 37% of enemy Brawler's max health as damage with the next Main Attack (and doubles the Main Attack fixed damage against special targets).
- Super Attack fixed damage against special targets increased from 1000 to 2000.
- Fixed missing Brawl Pass icons for Poco Starr and Trixie Colette skins in Brawler Menu.
- Fixed an issue which prevented El Atomico skin from appearing in the Star Shop.
- Fixed an issue where 8-BIT's Plugged In Star Power ground effect area was cut off too early from the screen when moving out of the vision range.
- Fixed an issue where 8-BIT's Booster sound effect was played every time the booster station came into the field of view of another player.
- Fixed an issue which displayed incorrect name for the 10th bot while playing Duo Showdown in Friendly Game Rooms.
- Fixed crash issues caused by disabling slots in Friendly Game Rooms.
- Exploit fixes
16/9/20 Optional Update
- Fixed layout issues in the Quest screen when the season was about to end.
- Fixed an issue in the battle end screen where certain player names casted a shadow underneath the golden Star Player plaque
- Fixed some layout issues in the battle end screen.
- Fixed an issue which prevented displaying the battle end screen when playing Solo Showdown.
- Fixed an issue which prevented claiming the last season 1 reward from the free track in the Brawl Pass.
- Fixed missing edge of screen HUD indicators in Brawl Ball, Duo Showdown and PvE modes.
- Fixed missing Lance for Mecha Paladin Surge.
- Fixed incorrect Surge face texture.
- Fixed "???" player name display issues in Showdown.
10/9/20 September Update - Welcome to Starr Park
New Brawler - Colette
- Main Attack
- Deals 35% of damage based on the remaining health of the target.
- Any damage boosts are applied after calculating the 35% remaining health damage.
- Always deals a fixed amount of damage against neutral targets such as PvE Bosses and Showdown Boxes, the damage can be increased with Power Cubes or other buffs.
- Has minimum damage of 200 (280 at max level).
- Super Ability
- Colette runs in a line and turns back after reaching max distance or hitting a wall dealing damage both ways.
- Deals 20% of enemy Brawler's maximum health as damage.
- Always deals a fixed amount of damage (capped between 1000-1400 per hit depending on Colette's Power Level) against neutral targets such as PvE Bosses and Showdown Boxes, the damage can be increased with Power Cubes or other buffs.
- Colette's next basic attack deals 40% of Colette's remaining health as damage
- Star Power
- Enemy Brawlers hit by Colette's Super attack are carried to the maximum charge distance
- Super Fan Emz - 150 Gems
- Sugar Rush Sandy - 80 Gems
- Mask Spike - 30 Gems
- Lunar Sprout - 150 Gems
- El Atomico (Star Skin) - 10 000 Star Points
Brawl Pass Season 3: Welcome to Starr Park!
- New Gift Shop environment
- New Starr Park environment (Tutorial and Training Cave)
- New Music
- Poco Starr Skin
- Trixie Colette Skin
- Pin Packs have been included in both Brawl Pass and normal progression.
Game Modes / Event Rotation Changes
- Map rotation schedule has been shortened from 14 days to a 7 day rotation for Gem Grab, Showdown (Solo, Duo) and Brawl Ball, which means that there will be 7 maps per Game Mode in rotation and each map will be playable more often.
- Returned a long list of classic maps based on community feedback
- Energy boost has been reduced from 200% increased damage to 100% increased damage.
- Angry Robo modifier health and damage now scale according to the average Brawler Power Level in the match.
- Power Cube box health now scales according to the average Brawler Power Level in the match.
- Safe health now scales according to the average Brawler Power Level in the match.
- IKE health, Siege Robot health and Siege Robot damage now scale according to the average Brawler Power Level in the match.
- A big round of Quality of Life Super charge rate tuning which fixes issues where a combination of Main Attacks and/or Super Attacks often left the Super Attack just slightly off from being fully charged
- The more major changes to Super charge rates that were intended as either buffs or nerfs to the characters are listed after this section, the goal with these small QoL changes was not to change the overall balance but to rather fix these small issues
- As a result of the tuning there are minor changes to Super charge rates for the following characters
- Barley: Super charge rate increased slightly from Super Attack.
- Carl: Super charge rate increased slightly from Super Attack.
- Colt: Super charge rate decreased slightly from Main Attack. Super charge rate increased slightly from Super Attack.
- Jessie: Super charge rate decreased slightly from Main Attack. Super charge rate increased slightly from Super Attack.
- Bo: Super charge rate increased slightly to fully charge from 3 full hits with Main Attack. Super charge rate decreased slightly from Super Attack (still charges with 3 hits)
- Bull: Increased Health from 4900 to 5000. Super charge rate increased slightly from Main Attack. Super charge rate increased from Super Attack.
- Darryl: Increased Health from 4800 to 5000.
- Dynamike: Super charge rate increased to fully charge from 2 full hits with Main Attack.
- El Primo: Super charge rate increased from 10 hits to 9 hits with Main Attack. Super charge rate increased from 5 hits to 4 hits with Super Attack. Asteroid Belt explosion radius increased by 11%.
- Emz: Super charge rate increased to fully charge from 3 full hits with Main Attack.
- Gene: Super charge rate increased slightly to fully charge from 3 full hits with Main Attack.
- Jacky: Counter Crush effective radius increased by 50%.
- Max: Super charge rate increased to fully charge from 3 full hits with Main Attack.
- Mortis: Super charge rate decreased slightly from Main Attack (this does NOT change any interactions or combos!). Super charge rate increased from Super Attack which enables a new Super charging combo for Mortis with 2 Super Attack hits + 2 Main Attack hits (down from 3 Main Attacks required for this combo).
- Nita: Super charge rate increased from 7 hits to 6 hits with Main Attack. Super charge rate increased from 12 to 10 Bear Attack hits. Added a one second delay to Bear Paws before the stun is applied. Bear Paws charges increased from 2 to 3.
- Rosa: Super charge rate increased to fully charge from 3 full hits with Main Attack.
- Shelly: Increased Health from 3600 to 3800. Super charge rate increased slightly to fully charge from 2 full hits with Main Attack. Super charge rate decreased slightly from Super Attack.
- Spike: Increased Main Attack damage from 520 to 560 per Spike. Super charge rate increased slightly from Super Attack.
- Tara: Super charge rate increased slightly to fully charge from 4 full hits with Main Attack.
- Tick: Super charge rate increased slightly to fully charge from 2 full hits with Main Attack.
- Mr. P: Super charge rate decreased from Main Attack (still charges with 6 hits). Super charge rate decreased from 16 to 18 Porter Attack hits.
- Poco: Tuning Fork healing decreased from 500 to 400 health per second.
- Surge: To the Max! projectile split no longer happens when reaching the max distance (only when hitting enemies or walls).
- Gale: Gale’s Spring Ejector gadget now doesn’t have quite as much … “ejection” power! Second Wind is replaced with a new Star Power: Freezing Snow - Main Attack now applies a 0.3 second slowing effect upon hit
- 8-BIT: Extra Life is replaced with a new Star Power: PLUGGED IN - 8-BIT receives a movement speed boost while near to the damage booster.
- Pam: Pam's healing turret visual healing area has been adjusted to match the effective healing area (visual area is now slightly smaller). Pulse Modulator healing area has also been reduced to match the effective healing area of the healing turret resulting in a slight nerf to the Gadget.
- New Battle End Screen
- New app icon
- Option to disable player slots in Friendly Game Rooms allowing player to customize their own Friendly Matches and added the new Bounty Map “Open” (Friendly exclusive) to utilize as you please.
- "Browsing Quests" status added to Game Rooms.
- SCID login button added to tutorial screen.
- SCID now receives friend suggestions from Facebook, LINE and Kakao if the player's friends have also connected their account to SCID.
- Fixed an issue where El Primo's Asteroid Belt explosion effect was not matching the effective area of the explosion, as a result the visual explosion area has been increased by 26%.
- Fixed an issue where Dynamike's Satchel Charge stun effect was only applied to one dynamite stick.
- Fixed a rare issue which caused pushback effects to send Brawlers flying mid-air.
- Non-exclusive Brawl Pass Brawler pins can now be collected from the reward track if the Season Brawler has been unlocked but the Brawler alternate reward has not been collected yet.
18/8/20 Balance Changes
- Fixed an issue where the Mega Monster would not attack players during Enrage when it was exactly at 75% health remaining.
- Super City Rampage will now end in a defeat if the maximum server time of 13 minutes is reached and the Mega Monster has not been defeated.
- Crow: Increased Slowing Toxin duration from 2.5 seconds to 3.5 seconds.
- Gale: Decreased Main Attack damage from 320 to 280 per hit. Decreased Super charge rate from 10 hits to 12 hits (120).
- Mr. P: Decreased Home Base Health from 2800 to 2200. Decreased Porter Health from 1500 to 1400.
- Piper: Decreased Homemade Recipe homing bullet range by 15%.
- Surge: Decreased Health from 3100 to 2800. Decreased Main Attack projectile split range by 25%.
8/7/20 Maintenance Update
- Difficulty level adjustments for Super City Rampage.
- Normal difficulty level is now easier.
- Slows and stuns are now less effective against the Mega Monster.
- While enraged, Mega Monster is now immune to slows, stuns and pushbacks.
- Fixed an issue in Super City Rampage which prevented the Mega Monster from correctly targeting buildings.
- Fixed a bug allowing Surge to activate his Super without spending the Super charge.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Darryl from using his Super to cross over water.
- Fixed an issue which caused the selected Special Pins to not be correctly persisted between game sessions.
2/7/20 Summer Update
New Chromatic Brawler - Surge - Available July 6!
- Main Attack - Attack that splits horizontally after hitting an enemy Brawler.
- Super Ability - Using the Super upgrades Surge. Upgrades are lost upon respawn.
- 1st Upgrade: Movement Speed.
- 2nd Upgrade: Main Attack Range.
- 3rd Upgrade: Main Attack projectile now splits into 6 projectiles upon hitting an enemy.
- Gadget - Teleports a short distance.
- Star Power - Main Attack projectile splits after reaching max distance or when hitting a wall.
Brawl Pass Season 2: Summer of Monsters!
- Starting July 6 and lasting 10 weeks!
- Mecha Paladin Surge - Brawl Pass
- Super Ranger Brock - Brawl Pass
- Chromatic Names available for Brawl Pass players!
- Brawl Pass rewards can now be collected in any order
- Crow Remodel
- Mega Beetle Bea - 150 Gems
- Ultra Driller Jacky - 150 Gems
- King Crab Tick - 80 Gems
- Street Wear Max - 80 Gems
- White Crow - 80 Gems
- Retro Nani - 30 Gems
- True Silver & True Gold skins
- Players can purchase the Silver skin for the Brawler after they have upgraded to Power Level 9 on the Brawler.The Gold version becomes available after purchasing the Silver version.
- Silver costs 10 000 Coins. Gold costs 25 000 Coins.
- Skins will be offered as part of the normal Shop skin offer rotation.
- Gold and Silver will be available for Emz, El Primo, Shelly, Piper, and Leon.
- Pirate Gene has a new visual effect for his Super
- New face animations for Shelly, Colt, and Crow.
Game Modes / Economy / Event Rotation Changes
- Trophy Road Rewards have been extended until 50 000 Trophies.
- Hot Zone has been added into the permanent event rotation.
- New Mode: Super City Rampage!
- Players fight together to protect the city from a Monster who tries to destroy it. The Monster wins if it destroys all of the city blocks, or defeat all the Brawlers.
- The monster unlocks new abilities at higher difficulty levels.
- Big Game
- Big Game has been re-balanced - Big Brawlers were winning too often compared to the Hunters.
- Big Brawler pets damage and health has been reduced.
- Big Brawler self-healing has been reduced.
- Big Brawler health has been adjusted so that it now depends more on the Brawler's base health.
- Robo Rumble
- Hard, Expert and Insane difficulty levels are now slightly easier.
- The enrage mechanic has been changed from the 90 second enrage to:
- Robots now enrage after 25 seconds and gain a speed boost.
- Robots now enrage more after 40 seconds and attack the Safe directly.
Pins Battle Support - Emotes can now be used during battles!
- Emotes are visible for both teams.
- Using an emote will set a cooldown for 10 seconds.
- Emotes can be muted during battle from the emote button.
- Emote button placement can be configured in the Edit Controls screen.
- Players have 4 different emotes to use in Battle: Happy, Sad, Angry and Special.
- Special category emote can be configured for each of the Brawlers individually. Players need to collect the Pins for each of the Brawlers in order to use that Brawler's emotes If the player does not own Pins for the currently selected Brawler then a default emote will be displayed instead.
Archive - Last chance offers for the following skins after which they will be retired into the archive. Skins going into the Archive this season: Caveman Frank, Touchdown Bull, Rockabilly Mortis, Spicy Mike, Boom Box Brock.
New Gadgets! New Gadgets will be released once per week during the next 10 weeks
- Crow Slowing Toxin: All currently poisoned enemies are slowed.
- Penny Captain's Compass: Fire a barrage of shots at Penny's location.
- Bo Tripwire: Instantly explode mines.
- Mortis Survival Shovel: Faster reload speed for a while.
- El Primo Asteroid Belt: Summon a small meteor at closest enemy.
- Jessie Recoil Spring: Supercharge turret to shoot twice as fast.
- Barley Herbal Tonic: Throw healing potion to every friendly player in range that leaves a healing puddle on the ground (Healing over time, doesn't stack).
- Shelly Clay Pigeons: Next basic attack has a narrower cone and longer range.
- Piper Homade Recipe: Next basic attack is a seeking bullet.
- Dynamike Satchel Charge: Next basic attack stuns.
- Gale:Gale's main attack now fires 6 smaller projectiles for improved damage dealing consistency. Gale no longer knocks himself back upon activating Super. Super enemy push back distance has been increased.
- Nani: Increased Health from 2400 to 2600. Nani's Main Attack projectiles now travel extra distance if they miss their target for improved damage dealing consistency.
- Dynamike: Fidget Spinner now also increases movement speed.
- Leon: Increased Main Attack damage from 440 to 460. Clone Projector Leon is no longer killed with a single hit, but instead takes double damage from all sources. The damage dealt to the clone by enemies is now shown.
- Tara: Increased Main Attack damage from 420 to 460.
- Gene: Decreased Health from 3600 to 3400.
- Jacky: Decreased Health from 5200 to 5000. Decreased Pneumatic Booster speed boost from 30% to 20%. Increased Pneumatic Booster charges from 2 to 3.
- Sprout: Overgrowth now takes 5 seconds to charge but the increased explosion radius is always applied. Super charging rate decreased from 4 to 5 hits.
- Mr. P: Tin Can has been replaced with a new Star Power: Revolving Door
Revolving Door: The robo-porters spawn 3 seconds faster after being defeated.
- Emz: Decreased health from 3800 to 3600. Decreased Friendzoner push back radius and distance. Increased Friendzoner charges from 2 to 3.
16/6/20 Balance Changes
- Big Game: Reduced Big Brawler's health by 20 000.
- Carl: Increased Main Attack damage from 600 to 660 per hit.
- Max: Increased Main Attack damage from 300 to 320 per bullet.
- Mr. P: Increased Health from 2900 to 3200.
- Nani: Increased Main Attack reload speed by 10%.
- Tara: Increased Health from 3200 to 3400.
- Bibi: Decreased Health from 4000 to 3800.
- Brock: Decreased Health from 2800 to 2600.
- Gene: Decreased Lamp Blowout charges from 3 to 2.
- Jacky: Decreased Pneumatic Booster charges from 3 to 2.
- Fixed a bug where Robots did not attack the Safe in Robo Rumble when players were hiding behind a Sprout wall.
- Fixed a bug which prevented playing Big Game after reaching 20 wins in the game mode.
- Fixed a bug which prevented playing a Challenge if the player had 4 losses from a previous Challenge and was in a game room when the Challenge started.
- Fixed a bug which allowed Nani to teleport with the ball in Brawl Ball.
15/6/20 Optional Update: Bug Fixes
- An optional update has been released for both iOS and Android devices:
- Tweaks to team invite screen.
- Tapping the Quest icon in the game mode selection next to Showdown mode now highlights Quests in the Quests log.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple boxes to be opened when tapping the Brawl Pass tier 60 reward box repeatedly.
- Fixed SCID window being closed upon app suspension.
- Fixed game reloading after being suspended briefly and resumed.
- Fixed game automatically reloading after being logged in.
- Fixed some crashes.
4/6/20 Optional Update
Brawl Pass UX Improvements
- Quests have been divided into categories (Daily, Season, Event)
- Quest icons in the Event Selection are now Shortcut buttons to the Quest log.
- Brawler menu now has a quest filter button which sorts Brawlers with Quests to the top of the Brawler list.
- Brawl Pass now has shortcut buttons to navigate between rewards and milestones inside the track.
- Brawl Pass now remembers the previously viewed tab when accessed through the main Brawl Pass button.
- Brawl Pass Exclusive Quests are now highlighted for Premium Pass owners (now highlighted gold instead of white).
- Brawl Pass exclusive quests have been moved to the end of the list for Free Pass players.
- Gem counter is now visible in the Brawl Pass screen.
- Local notifications for Quests becoming available have been added.
- Fixed an issue which caused missing Brawler names and health numbers during battle.
20/5/20 Maintenance Update
- Token Doubler price has been lowered to 40 Gems in the Shop (from 50)
- Quests with identical requirements as an existing Quest are no longer generated (such as "Deal x points of damage in Brawl Ball")
- Fixed a bug that caused server error 43 in Boss Fight
- Fixed a bug which allowed Sprout to move Safes/IKEs with his Super
- Miscellaneous Text fixes
13/5/20 May Update
Tara's Bazaar has Arrived!
The first Brawl Pass season has arrived! Welcome to Tara's Bazaar!
New Brawler - Gale! Chromatic Brawler
- Main Attack: Polar Vortex - Gale blows a wide array of wind and snow at his enemies
- Super Ability: Gale Force - Gale delivers an almighty gust of wind, pushing back all enemies caught in its path
- Gadget: Spring Ejector - Gale drops a bounce pad underfoot, launching friend and foe alike into the air
- Star Power: Blustery Blow - Super now stuns when enemies are pushed against a wall
- Star Power: Second Wind - Speed boost to friendly Brawlers caught in the path of his Super
- Barbarian King Bull - Supercell’s 10th Anniversary!
- Merchant Gale - Brawl Pass exclusive!
- Rogue Mortis - 150 Gems
- Tropical Sprout - 30 Gems
- Guard Rico - 150 Gems
- Holiday Pam - 80 Gems
- Evil Gene - 150 Gems
- Constructor Jacky - 30 Gems
Chromatic - New Rarity!
- Chromatic Brawlers start at Legendary Rarity drop rate in boxes, but the drop rate improves with each ending Brawl Pass Season until Epic Rarity level
- Chromatic Brawlers can be acquired as a drop from Brawl Boxes or by purchasing the Brawl Pass
- Multiple different quests are available to progress in the pass. Quests unlock at 300 Trophies from the Trophy Road.
- Token requirements to reach next tier increase at certain intervals while going up in the tiers
- Quest rewards
- Small 100 tokens, Medium 250 tokens, Large 500 tokens
- Brawl Pass Quests 250 or 500 tokens
- Quest generation
- Two small quests are generated daily and last for 24 hours. Additional Medium and Large quests are generated on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as Brawl Pass exclusive quests.
- After all the pass rewards have been claimed, players can still keep playing for additional boxes
- Any uncollected rewards from previous Seasons can still be collected
- Collectible Pins (emotes) have been added to the game. They can be currently used in the game room chat. We will add support for emotes in battles with a later update.
- Collecting Emotes: Players can only receive emotes for a Brawler that they own.
- Pin Rarities: Common Pins: Sad, Happy and Angry Emotes, Rare Pins: GG and Thanks Emotes, Epic Pins: Special Emotes
Hot Zone is back! (temporarily!)
- Hold an area to hoist the flag, progress is shown visually on the screen and also in the top UI as percentage
- Both teams can capture the same area simultaneously without blocking each other
- Game ends when one team has hoisted all the flags available in the map
- All uncollected Brawl Boxes and Big Boxes have been moved to Brawl Pass
- Tickets have been converted to Gems with 0.1 Gems awarded per 1 Ticket (rounded up).
- Star Tokens have been removed
- Gems have been removed from Brawl Boxes and placed on the pass
- Ticket Reward has been changed to Big Box in the Trophy Road
Game Modes & Event Rotation Changes
Ticketed game modes!
- Ticketed modes are now free to play and new quests are generated for them when the game mode becomes available
- Boss Fight: 5 Quests available for beating the first 5 difficulty levels and 100 Token reward for each Quest.
- Robo Rumble: Now has a maximum timer of 2 minutes that the players must survive in order to win. 5 Quests are available for beating the first 5 difficulty levels and 100 Token reward for each Quest
- Big Game: Boss wins if they survive the 2 minute timer. Boss health has been adjusted for the new time. 100 Token Quest rewards for first 5 victories
- Various UI improvements
- New Brawler defeat effects
- In profiles, Robo Rumble highest time has been replaced with highest beaten level
In the future, some selected skins will be removed from the shop rotation. They will be resurfaced about 1-2 times per year. Selected skins have a new icon to signify this change.
- Skins which will move to the Archive:
- Showdown: Fixed a crash when multiple Dynamikes activated Fidget Spinner at the same time in a Friendly Room battle
- Showdown: Jacky's Super charge rate no longer increases after collecting Power Cubes
- Spike: Popping Pincushion is no longer affected by Curveball
- Crow: Extra Toxic Star Power now correctly affects Jacky
- Fixed a pathfinding bug when Shelly destroyed a wall she was dashing into
- Turrets are now also pushed out of Sprout’s walls
- 8-BIT - Cheat Cartridge no longer destroys Damage Booster upon activation
- Barley - Sticky Syrup Mixer slow area increased by 25%. Slow area duration increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. Super bottle pattern is now fixed instead of random
- Bea - Honey Pot slow area increased by 20%. Honey pot is now always dropped above Bea and not below to her make it easier to position against a wall.
- Carl - Increased Super damage from 360 to 420 per swing
- Mortis - Activating Combo Spinner no longer stops Mortis from moving
- Darryl - Activating Recoiling Rotator no longer stops Darryl from moving. Recoiling Rotator now deals less damage per pellet but charges 25% of Super with each pellet hit.
- Dynamike - Activating Fidget Spinner no longer stops Dynamike from moving
- Piper - Auto Aimer now shoots a single bullet that slows and pushes back the first enemy hit
- Sandy - Increased Main Attack damage from 840 to 920
- Bibi - Decreased Health from 4200 to 4000
- Sprout - Decreased Main Attack damage from 1000 to 940
- Bo - Super Mine deployment pattern is now correctly mirrored for both teams
- Brock - Super rocket pattern is now fixed instead of random
- Tick - Main Attack pattern is now correctly mirrored for both teams
- Emz - Hype healing per enemy hit decreased from 400 to 320
- Nita - Decreased Bear Paws charges from 3 to 2
- IKE - Increased health from 30,000 to 35,000 hp
Here are the changes:
- New Supercell ID Friends countries added (Germany, France, Turkey, Italy, Poland, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Spain)
- Play Again feature is no longer available for a team that has duplicate Brawlers in it
- Play Again feature now unlocks at 500 Total Trophies instead of at 150 Total Trophies
- El Primo can no longer use his Gadget to throw Brawlers who are protected by the invulnerability bubble
- Fixed a bug that caused the Boss to get stuck in Boss Fight
- Fixed a bug which allowed Boss Fight to be played without Tickets
15/4/20 Balance Changes
Here are the changes:
- Brawlers with invulnerability bubbles can now destroy the walls generated by Sprout
- Decreased Garden Mulcher healing from 3000 to 2000
- Decreased Overgrowth explosion radius effect by 50%
14/4/20 Optional Update
Optional Update - Customizable Controls!
Here are the changes with the update:
- Added Customizable Control Settings to the Setting Screen & Training Cave
- Fixed an issue that caused Showdown box shadows to remain on the ground after a box was destroyed
- Fixed several graphical layering issues with ground effects
- Fixed an issue with opening Club screens that allowed players to send friend requests to members in other Clubs
- Fixed an issue that caused the health bar of Mr. P's Porters to be moved too high on the screen when using Mr. P's Gadget
- Fixed an issue where auto-fire targeting did not take into account the added range from Sprout's main attack grenade bounces
7/4/20 Balance Changes
Maintenance Changes Inbound!
- Added Additional SC ID Friends countries (JP, CA, HK, AU and NZ)
- Season end trophy decay now happens varyingly between 0-60 minutes
- Bea: Increased Main Attack projectile speed by 5%.
- Bibi: Increased Movement Speed from Fast to Very Fast.
- Poco: Increased Main Attack damage from 660 to 700.
- Spike: Increased Curveball effectiveness by 50%.
- Crow: Decreased Defense Booster charges from 3 to 2.
- Emz: Decreased Friendzoner charges from 3 to 2.
- Jacky: Decreased Health from 5500 to 5200.
- Gene: Decreased Lamp Blowout healing from 1000 to 700.
- Fixed a crash bug in the game rooms
- Fixed a bug which prevented Darryl from destroying decorations with his Super
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed Jacky & Frank to kick the ball in Brawl Ball while channeling their Super
- Fixed a bug which prevented Tara's Gadget from revealing all enemies in the map
- Fixed a bug which displayed a persistent "NEW!" badge over the Shop
- Gadgets now interrupt health regeneration only upon activation (not for the whole duration of the Gadget use)
- Gadget effects are no longer interrupted by using Main or Super attack
- Showdown: Meteors are no longer focusing on a single Brawler during the early game
- Showdown: Poison cloud damage now scales up after the 5th consecutive hit from the poison
26/3/20 Balance Changes
- Frank: Decreased Active Noise Canceling duration from 2.0s to 1.5s.
- Jacky: Increased delay between Main Attacks by 25%. Decreased Main Attack damage from 1300 to 1200. Decreased Pneumatic Booster movement speed effect from 38% to 30%.
- Max: Decreased Health from 3400 to 3200.
- Fixed an issue which displayed Underdog in Championship Challenge and Power Play
- Fixed a bug which allowed Rosa's Gadget to hide IKE Turret from being targeted by enemy pets such as Penny's Mortar
- Fixed a crash issue in Spring Trap
- Robo Rumble: Fixed an issue with the Robo Boss sometimes getting stuck when spawning
- Fixed an issue with pet/turret related activated Gadgets. Some of them were considering their last placement when being activated.
17/3/20 March Update
The Brawl Stars Update has finally arrived! Our newest Brawler Jacky, Gadgets for EVERY Brawler, new skins, and more!
Jacky! She works her jackhammer to shake up the ground and nearby enemies. Her Super pulls in nearby foes, leaving them in the dust!
- Main Attack - Groundbreaker: Jacky hops on her Jackhammer to shake the ground all around. Enemies caught too close will get a pounding!
- Super Ability - Holey Moley! Jacky drills a hole in the ground, pulling in foes. She is partially shielded during her Super.
- Gadget - Pneumatic Booster: Jacky gets a burst of energy and moves faster!
- Star Power 1: Reflects damage received back to enemies who are close to Jacky.
- Star Power 2: Passively reduces all incoming damage.
New Brawler - Sprout! (Coming in April!)
- Darryl Remodel
- Mascot Darryl - 80 Gems
- PSG Shelly - 80 Gems
- Dark Bunny Penny - 10 000 Star Points
- College EMZ - 500 Star Points
March 19: Play this new challenge for rewards, glory, AND if you manage to get 9 wins, you’ll unlock PSG Shelly before anyone else! This challenge will be available at 800+ total trophies and include Super Stadium, Pinball Dreams, and Galaxy Arena Brawl Ball maps.
- Each Brawler now has a unique gadget that unlocks an activated ability for the Brawler.
- Gadgets are found in Brawl Boxes and in the shop at Power Level 7 for each Brawler.
- Damage dealing gadgets do not charge Super (similar to Star Powers).
- Power Play will not require gadgets to play.
- Friendly rooms have a setting to disable gadget use in the match.
The Underdog System
- This matchmaking improvement helps games with uneven Trophy amounts between teams.
- Only in 3v3 modes and does not affect Solo/Duo showdown.
- Provides a bonus to gained trophies or a reduction to lost trophies when triggered.
- Status is shown when entering the match and also after the match.
- Underdog status is triggered when either of the two following conditions are met:
- Player is matched with two other players who are playing together in a team and have a 200 trophy difference between them in their Brawler scores.
- Player is matched against an enemy team whose average Brawler trophies is 200+ trophies higher than the player's team.
- Underdog bonus is not available when using Play Again.
Event Rotation Changes
- New and some returning maps have been added and the worst performing maps have been removed
- Tickets have been removed from Brawl Boxes and the shop. In the next update, tickets will be removed completely. Use them while you can!
- Increased the number of free tickets given in Robo Rumble and Big Game from 2 to 5.
- SCID Friends support added in certain countries.
- Safe Play - With safe accounts for younger players, we're now offering Brawl Stars to players under the age of 13.
- Added 120Hz battle frame rate entries for more Asus ROG Phone II variants.
- Brawl Ball: On the ground effects such as Barley's Super no longer deal damage after a goal is scored (the visual effect still remains).
- Mortis: Fixed a bug which allowed Mortis to dash inside walls.
- 8-BIT: Fixed a bug which prevented 8-BIT from using main attack instantly after respawn in Solo Showdown.
- Carl: Tailspin damage reduced from 400 to 360 per swing.
- Max: Decreased Health from 3500 to 3400. Decreased Run n' Gun efficiency by 17%.
- Mr. P: Increased Porter spawn delay from 2 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Sandy: Reduced Main Attack damage from 900 to 840. Reduced Rude Sands damage from 120 to 100.
- Rosa - Rosa fertilizes the ground around her and bushes instantly grow to provide great cover.
- Crow - Crow gets a shield of 60% of incoming damage for 3 seconds.
- Brock - Brock blasts the ground below him and propels himself into the air. The explosion deals 500 damage to nearby enemies.
- Dynamike - Dynamike spins furiously and throws multiple sticks of dynamite around himself. Each dynamite deals 700 damage to enemies.
- Penny - Penny blows up her cannon, creating a powerful explosion that crumbles walls and deals 1500 damage to nearby enemies.
- 8-Bit - 8-Bit instantly teleports to his Damage Booster, which is then destroyed.
- Tick - Tick makes a quick dash, leaving a single mine on the ground
- Pam - Pam momentarily triggers her healing turret to create a single healing burst that revitalizes herself and nearby allies for 1200 health.
- Bo - Bo drops a totem that recharges his and any allies' Supers within the area of effect.
- Rico - Rico blasts waves of bouncy bullets in all directions.
- Nita - Nita commands her bear to slam the ground, stunning all enemies within its reach.
- Carl - Carl drops a trail of hot rocks behind his cart that inflict damage to enemies that they touch. Dealing 300 damage per second.
- Max - Max dashes forward and becomes immune to all damage from enemies while dashing.
- Darryl - Darryl spins around and sprays a barrage of shots in all directions.
- Barley - Barley drops a sticky concoction that leaves a puddle, slowing down all enemies that make contact with it.
- Frank - Frank is able to disrupt being stunned and momentarily becomes immune to any stuns, slows and knockbacks.
- El Primo - El Primo grabs the closest enemy within his reach and flips them like a pancake over his broad shoulders.
- Bull - Bull instantly rejuvenates himself for 1500 health.
- Jessie - Jessie triggers a shockwave from her turret, slowing all enemies within its area of effect.
- Mortis - Mortis spins his shovel, hitting all enemies around himself for 1300 damage.
- Tara - Tara and her allies are able to see all enemies, even inside bushes, for 5 seconds.
- Spike - Spike shoots 3 waves of needles in all directions, dealing 520 damage per hit.
- Gene - All enemies close to Gene are instantly pushed back. Gene also restores 1000 health.
- Poco - Poco and all nearby allies heal 500 health per second for 5 seconds.
- Jacky - Jacky gets a burst of energy and moves 38% faster for 3 seconds.
- Piper - Piper fires off 4 quick shots at the closest enemy. Each shot dealing 400 damage.
- Mr. P - Mr. P buffs his current porter by increasing its damage by 150 and health by 1000.
- Bea - Bea drops honey pot that slows down any enemies that get too close.
- Shelly - Shelly dashes forward with the help of a hook and line.
- Colt - Colt instantly reloads 2 bullets into his revolvers.
- Emz - Emz pushes back all enemies around her while also dealing 500 damage.
- Bibi - Bibi heals 600 health per second for 4 seconds.
- Leon - Leon creates an illusion of himself to confuse his enemies.
- Sandy - Sandy falls asleep for 2 seconds and his health is fully restored.
25/2/20 Balance Changes
- Darryl: Steel Hoops damage reduction increased from 30% to 90%.
- 8-BIT: Extra Life ammunition available after respawn increased from 0 to 1.
- Poco: Da Capo! healing decreased from 800 to 700 per attack.
19/2/20 February Balance Changes
- Colt: Increased Main Attack damage from 300 to 320 per bullet. Increased Super damage from 300 to 320 per bullet.
- Dynamike: Increased Main Attack damage from 760 to 800 per dynamite.
- El Primo: Increased Health from 5800 to 6000.
- Emz: Increased Health from 3600 to 3800. Hype healing per enemy hit increased from 300 to 400.
- Frank: Increased Health from 6100 to 6400.
- Leon: Increased Main Attack damage from 103 to 178 at maximum range.
- Pam: Increased Health from 4500 to 4800.
- Poco: Increased Health from 3800 to 4000.
- Spike: Increased Main Attack damage from 480 to 520 per spike.
- Tick: Increased Main Attack damage from 640 to 680 per mine.
- 8-BIT: 8-BIT no longer has invulnerability bubble after respawning with Extra Life.
- Bea: Honey Coat Rework:
- Now triggers only once per match.
- Invulnerability shield duration after it triggers has been increased from 0.6 to 1.0 seconds.
- Carl: Protective Pirouette damage reduction decreased from 40% to 30%.
- Darryl: Steel Hoops shield duration decreased from 2.5 to 0.9 seconds.
- Mr. P: Main Attack range decreased by 12.5%.
23/1/20 January 2020 Update
New Mythic Brawler - Mr. P
Mr. P is a disgruntled luggage handler who angrily hurls suitcases at his opponents. His Super calls robotic porters to help him.
- Main Attack - Your Suitcase Sir! - Fires a projectile that can jump over walls and enemies dealing area damage behind them after landing
- Super Ability - P-Porters Attack! - Places a spawning station that spawns mini-penguins with a ranged attack. Only one mini penguin can be active at a time
- Star Power - Handle With Care - Mr. P’s overstuffed suitcases bounce and burst even if they don’t hit a target or obstacle
- Star Power - Tin Can - The robo-porters’ home base has +3000 more health
New Game mode - Hot Zone!
- Hold a zone marked on the ground for 3 seconds to gain a point, the team with the most points in 2:00 wins!
- Enemy Brawlers in the zone prevent points from being gathered, and leaving the zone will interrupt receiving a point.
- Last 30 seconds of a match gives double points!
Lunar new Year! New Skins
A brand new Arcade environment, evil robots, and more!
- Maximum losses increased from 3 → 4
- Looking for Team feature now considers a player’s total trophies when forming a team
- Fixed bug where players could not select 2nd Star Power
- Duplicate Brawlers no longer allowed in matchmaking
Event/ Map rotation changes
- Bea: Decreased Honey Coat shield duration from 1s → 0.6s.
- Darryl: Decreased Steel Hoops shield duration from 3s → 2.5s.
- Max: Decreased Run n’ Gun efficiency by 25%. Increased Main Attack damage from 250 → 300. Super Ability’s speed boost granted to teammates who enter the radius within 1s (rather than instant).
- Trophy Road buffs!
- Compensation for previously collected rewards will be available for 7 days
- New and improved Brawler screen
- Double Token event now gives extra tokens for Rank Ups, and XP Level Ups
- Improvements for joystick controls on tablets
18/12/19 December 2019 Update
Welcome to the Brawlidays update! We have new Brawlers, a brand new environment, new maps, new game modes, and so much more!
She’s a booksmart entomologist who uses her bee helper drones to gather samples for Rosa! Bee careful, because those drones are also sniper bullets!
- Main Attack: Long-range sniper shot. Hitting an enemy Brawler with the first attack amplifies the next shot!
- Super - Bee Swarm: Bea launches a swarm of bees at her enemies which damage on hit and slow them for 3 seconds
- Star Power - Insta Beeload: Missing an amplified attack charges up another amplified attack
- Star Power - Honey Coat: When taking lethal damage, survives with 1 HP and becomes invincible for a moment once per respawn
She’s a super-speedy, high-energy Brawler who shoots built-up static electricity from her wrist blaster!
- Main Attack: Short burst of shots
- Super: Adds an extra speed boost to Max and nearby friendly Brawlers for a short time
- Star Power- Super Charged: Movement increases Super charge
- Star Power- Run n’ Gun: Movement recharges main attack
- Captain Carl - 150 Gems
- Corsair Colt - 150 Gems
- Pirate Poco - 80 Gems
- Ladybug Bea - 30 Gems
- GT Max - 30 Gems
New limited-time Brawlidays game mode! Steal presents from your opponents in this new 3v3 pirate paradise
- Each team must defend their present while attempting to walk to the enemy base, steal a gift by walking over it, and deliver that gift back to their own base
- Dropped presents are automatically returned to home base after a few seconds on the ground
- Presents can be thrown by using the main attack (similar to Brawl Ball)
- 2 Stolen presents are needed for the win!
In this new monthly challenge, everyone can battle for glory, awesome rewards, and the very best can earn a seat at the Brawl Stars Championship
- Earn rewards for each win up to 15!
- Players must have at least 800 Trophies to participate and games will use Friendly-rules (all Brawlers max). But be careful... three losses and you’re out!
- New in-game environment - Darryl’s Ship!
- Tons of new community-made maps!
- Queue for group: Allows players to queue for a game room with matchmade teammates
- Quick Chat: Allows you to communicate faster with your friends or randoms
- Darryl now fires 5 shells instead of 4 but the damage has been reduced from 300 to 240 per shell. Total damage remains unchanged.
- Added missing Leon Sally Super SFX
- Fixed a bug that caused Tara's Shade to get stuck into level corners.
5/12/19 Balance Changes
- Jessie: Increased Main Attack projectile speed by 10% (The projectile speed after it bounces remains the same). Increased Scrappy health from 2800 to 3000.
- Emz: Increased Hype healing per enemy hit from 200 to 300.
- Pam: Increased Health from 4300 to 4500.
- Sandy: Increased Rude Sands damage from 40 to 120 damage per second.
- Tara: Increased Black Portal summoned Shadow Pet's Damage from 600 to 800.
- 8-BIT: Decreased Extra Life invulnerability shield duration from 3 to 2 seconds after respawn.
- Darryl: Decreased Steel Hoops shield duration from 3.5 seconds to 3.0 seconds.
- Epic Win: Remaining own safe health requirement reduced from 80% to 60%.
21/11/19 November 2019 Update
Line Friends Collaboration: New Skins
- Gene animations rework
- Added a News Section view while the game is in maintenance
- Added a range indicator when aiming Emz’s Super
- Added a new setting for minimum Trophies in Clubs 25,000
- Added support for higher refresh rates for selected Android phones (Asus ROG Phone 1 & 2, Razer Phone 2)
- Added a feature to disable friend requests
- Fixed an issue where, in very rare cases, initiating a purchase in the shop would sometimes attempt to purchase an incorrect package
- Fixed an issue on some Android devices where the Takedown Boss immunity shield countdown was underneath the Boss health bar
- Fixed a visual issue with Mecha Crow projectile
- Fixed a visual issue with Tick's animation in the menus
- Fixed a visual issue with Takedown Boss Rocket fire effects being drawn on top of the characters
- Fixed a visual issue with the Coin Box graphic in the Shop when it was bundled with other items
7/11/19 Balance Changes
- Darryl: Increased Health from 4600 to 4800. Increased Main Attack damage from 280 to 300 per shell.
- Frank: Increased Health from 5800 to 6100.
- Rico: Increased Health from 2400 to 2600.
- Bull: Decreased Health from 5200 to 4900.
- Piper: Decreased Main Attack damage at max range from 1600 to 1520.
- Spike: Decreased Curveball Angle from 100 to 50. Decreased Curveball Distance from 200 to 100.
23/10/19 October 2019 Update
New Brawler - Emz!
Available in the Trophy Road for 8000 Trophies
Emz is our newest Brawler. She’s always on social media, and nobody but her followers REALLY understand her. Especially her uncle Mortis! Her main attack is a blast of Hair Spray and her Super does some frightening area of effect damage.
- Main attack: Spray - Emz fires a cloud of hairspray that can hit enemies multiple times if they linger in it
- Super Ability: Caustic Charisma - Slows down and damages enemies near Emz
- Star Power: Bad Karma - Enemies that stay inside the Spray area take 20% increased damage per hit
- Star Power: Hype - Emz recovers 200 health per second for each enemy inside her Super's area of effect
- Players who have already passed the 8000 Trophy mark on Trophy Road will have Emz automatically added to their collection
New Skins! - The seasonal Halloween skins will only be available during this event! Will they ever return? Maybe next Brawl-o-ween!
GRAVEYARD SHIFT - (Life Leech is BACK!)
- Unlocked at 500 Trophies
- In a new special event slot, only available during the Halloween event!
- Brawlers constantly take damage during the match
- 80% of damage dealt to enemy Brawlers restores your HP
- Defeating an enemy Brawler restores full health
- In Duo Showdown, If both Brawlers are alive, healing is shared
- New background, music, decorations, and environment!
Power Play - Our newest competitive way to play Brawl! With just three Power Play matches per day, you’ll need to win your games and climb the rankings to achieve glory and Star Points! Power Play will be a 14 day Season, starting on Tuesday 29th!
- Unlocked when a player earns their first Star Power, and only Brawlers with a Star Power can participate in Power Plays. A maximum of three matches can be played daily, and the rankings reset each season
- Power Play matchmaking is based on your current points in the Power Play Season (not Trophies).
- Epic Win! When you win a 3v3 Power Play match by achieving specific goals, you get 3 extra points!
- Rewards are given at the end of each Season based on your points (how many points you have accumulated during the season).
- Top 200 Global Players also receive an extra reward based on their ranking! In the case of a tie, a player’s total Trophies are used.
Map Rotation Changes
- Mortis’ Mortuary theme added to all Takedown maps and various other maps as well
- Takedown - Boss now has a different special ability for the duration of the event. In addition to the melee and charge abilities, the boss will have either Lasers, Chain Lightning, or Rockets! Boss also has an immunity Shield ability.
- New Takedown and Lone Star community maps added.
- 8-BIT: Decreased Main Attack damage from 340 to 320 per laser.
- Bibi: Decreased health from 4300 to 4200. Decreased Spitball damage from 1000 to 900.
- Bo: Super Attack traps are now deployed in a fixed pattern.
- Brock: Increased Incendiary damage from 500 to 600.
- Crow: Increased Extra Toxic enemy damage reduction from 16% to 20%.
- Darryl: Increased Steel Hoops shield damage reduction from 25% to 30%. Rolling Reload rework: Darryl doubles his reload speed for 5 seconds after using Super.
- El Primo: Increased El Fuego damage from 1000 to 1200. Decreased Meteor Rush speed boost from 28% to 25%.
- Gene: Increased Magic Puffs healing from 300 to 400 per second.
- Leon: Increased Invisiheal healing from 800 to 1000 per second. Decreased Smoke Bomb invisibility duration from 7s to 6s.
- Nita: Increased Health from 3800 to 4000. Increased Main Attack damage from 740 to 800.
- Penny: Increased Main Attack damage from 840 to 900.
- Piper: Decreased Main Attack damage at max range from 1640 to 1600.
- Poco: Increased Da Capo! healing from 600 to 800.
- Sandy: Decreased health from 4000 to 3800. Decreased Sandstorm duration from 12s to 9s. Decreased Healing Winds healing from 300 to 250 per second.
- Spike: Increased Fertilize healing from 600 to 800 per second.
- Tick: Increased Main Attack Minimines duration on the ground from 1.6s to 2.0s. Decreased Automa-Tick Reload time effect from 13% to 10%.
Brawler Visual & Audio Changes
- Frank visual improvements
- Dragon Knight Jessie effects rework
- Shelly animations rework
- Leon Voice Over added
- New Brawler defeat FX added
- Takedown & Lone Star: Player Rank is now displayed numerically in the top right corner of the screen
- Add an option to add friends with account ID
- Game Rooms: Added back the option for game room members to invite anyone into the room
- Player profile is now separated from the Trophy Road
- Friendly Game room mode selection now remembers the previously selected game mode
- Fixed a bug in Friendly Game Room where after relaunching the game a player could hear the opposing team's Brawlers' voice lines if these Brawlers were in a ready state
- Fixed a bug where the player did not get their bounty increased in Bounty and Lone Star if the turret exploded while the projectile was mid-air (such as Penny's Mortar)
- Fixed a bug that caused turrets to shoot strangely when the turret's target had the ball in Brawl Ball and was hiding in bushes.
9/10/19 October Balance Changes
- Tara: Increased Main Attack Damage from 380 to 420. Increased Black Portal summoned Shadow Pet's Damage from 400 to 600.
- Jessie: Increased Main Attack damage from 820 to 840. Increased Scrappy's Damage from 240 to 260.
- Crow: Increased Main Attack damage from 300 to 320. Increased Super Attack Damage from 300 to 320. Increased Extra Toxic Star Power enemy damage reduction from 13% to 16%.
- Piper: Increased Ambush damage from 500 to 800. Super Attack Poppin’ now drop the bombs in a fixed pattern on the ground.
- Mortis: Increased Creepy Harvest health restoration from 1400 to 1800.
- Gene: Increased Magic Puffs healing from 200 to 300.
- Sandy: Decreased Sandstorm charge rate from 5 attacks to 6 attacks required for a full charge. Decreased Rude Sands damage per second from 200 to 40.
- Bibi: Decreased Batting Stance shield damage reduction from 40% to 30%. Decreased health from 4400 to 4300.
- Tick: Main Attack Minimines are now deployed in a fixed pattern on the ground. Decreased Minimines explosion radius by 6%. Decreased Minimines duration on the ground from 2.0s to 1.6s.
- El Primo: Decreased Meteor Rush duration from 5s to 4s.
- Tara's Healing Shade is now healing invisible targets.
18/9/19 September 2019 Update
New Legendary Brawler - Sandy
Main attack: Pebble Blast
- Sandy throws sand that pierces through enemies
Super Ability: Sandstorm
- Sandy casts a sandstorm that lasts for 12 seconds and hides friendly Brawlers inside it
Star Power: Rude Sands
- Sandstorm now also damages enemies for 200 damage per second
Star Power: Healing Winds
- Sandstorm now also heals friendly Brawlers for 300 health per second
Two New Game Modes!!
- Lone Star - A fresh take on free for all Bounty
- 10 players solo game mode
- Normal Bounty rules and winner is the player with most stars at the end
- Players respawn on the edge of the map after being defeated
- Player's current position information is hinted in the top right corner
- One star can be collected from the middle of the map
- Takedown - Battle other Brawlers while trying to deal the most damage to the Bot Boss
- 10 players solo game mode
- All players fight against each other and also against an AI controlled Boss Character
- The player who deals the most damage to the boss wins the game
- Players respawn on the edge of the map after being defeated
- Player's current position information is hinted in the top right corner
- Power Cubes spawn randomly on the edges of the map
- Defeated players also drop some Power Cubes just like in Showdown (maximum dropped cubes is capped to 5)
Brawler Visual Changes
- El Primo + El Primo skins totally reworked
- Summer Jessie effects reworked
- Beach Brock effects reworked
- Rico animations reworked
- New portraits for Piper, Bo, and El Primo
Map Rotation Changes
- New event slot added at 1600 trophies - Will be automatically open for players who have already passed 1600 Trophies
- Both new game modes come out with 7 unique maps for each mode
- Two new game modes added into the new slot, Lone Star and Takedown!
- Barley: Increased healing from Medical Use Star Power from 300 to 400.
- Brock: Increased damage per second from Incendiary Star Power from 400 to 500.
- Crow: Enemies now do 13% less damage instead of 10% from Extra Toxic Star Power. Increased damage bonus from Carrion Crow Star Power from 100 to 120.
- Nita: Hyper Bear Star Power now increases Bear attack speed by 60% instead of 50%.
- Pam: Increased main attack damage from 240 to 260.
- Rosa: Increased health from 5200 to 5400. Increased damage bonus from Thorny Gloves Star Power from 200 to 220.
- 8-BIT: Increased Main attack reload time from 1.3s to 1.5s. Extra Life now respawns with zero ammo.
- Bibi: Decreased speed buff from Home Run Star Power from 15% to 12%.
- El Primo: Decreased speed buff from Meteor Rush Star Power from 32% to 28%.
- Mortis: Coiled Snake Star Power now takes 3.5 seconds to charge instead of 3 seconds.
- Piper: Decreased bullet gain from 0.4 to 0.3 from Snappy Sniping Star Power.
- Shelly: Decreased healing from Band Aid Star Power from 2000 to 1800.
- Tick: Reload time is now 13% shorter instead of 15% shorter from Automa-Tick Reload Star Power.
- Carl: Increased damage for main attack from 580 to 600. Added 0.5s minimum cooldown between throws (to nerf spamming of main attack when very close to a wall).
- Poco: Increased healing from Da Capo Star Power from 500 to 600. Decreased damage from Screeching Solo Star Power from 1000 to 800.
- Invisibility (Leon + Sandy) does not work against IKE in Siege
- Boss Fight: Boss now targets the closest Brawler instead of the farthest Brawler with the Rocket Attack
- Showdown: Maximum number of Power Cubes that a defeated Brawler can drop is capped at 5
- No longer supporting x86 Android devices
- Fixed 8-BIT Super area enemy effect to be of correct size
- Fixed a bug that caused 8-bit Extra Life to not work in Boss Fight if he was the last Brawler alive
- Fixed animation issues in Phoenix Crow skin
- Fixed Road Rage Carl and Hog Rider Carl's projectile speeds to match the correct values
- Fixed known joystick issues on Android devices
29/8/19 August 2019 Update
New Brawler - 8-BIT
Available in the Trophy Road for 6000 Trophies.
Main attack: Blaster Beams
- 8-BIT fires a burst of lasers
Super Ability: Damage booster
- 8-BIT deploys a structure that boosts all teammates damage by 30% (both Main and Super attack) in its area of effect
Star Power: Boosted Booster
- Damage booster effective radius is increased by 50%
Star Power: Extra Life (Going to be released afterward)
- 8-BIT respawns instantly once per game (Not functional in Big Game while playing as the Big Brawler)
Old players who have already passed the 6000 Trophy mark on the Trophy Road will have 8-BIT Automatically added to their collection when they launch the new update
8-BIT replaces old Mega Box reward that was at 6000 Trophies
- 8-BIT Classic - 30 Gems
- Shark Leon - 80 Gems
- Pink Piper - 500 Star Points
- Iris Tara - 500 Star Points
Brawler Visual Changes
- Piper rework
- Penny animations rework
- Mortis attack animation rework
- Bunny Penny skinning fix
- Bull animations fixes
- Other small VFX changes
Map Rotation Changes
- Brawl Ball is now the only mode played in slot 3 (Bounty moved to slot 4)
- Bounty, Heist, and Siege are now rotating in slot 4
- Gem Grab
- Added: Royal Flush
- Brawl Ball
Showdown Moon Festival Event (Early September)
- Special graphics for the Showdown Box and Power Cubes during this event
- New Brawler Ranks added
- Rank 21 at 550 Trophies to Rank 35 at 1250 Trophies
- New one time Star Points rewards added
- The usual 10 tokens rewarded upon reaching each new rank
- Players who have already passed these new Rank thresholds are automatically compensated with the Rank, Star Points and Token rewards upon launching the game after updating
- Rank shown and rewards given out after the update are based on the Brawler's highest ever reached trophy score (so for example if a Brawler has once reached 750 Trophies before the update but is currently at 500 Trophies the rewards are given based on 750 Trophies)
- End of Season offers
- 1 Big Box - 500 Star Points
- 1 Mega Box - 1500 Star Points
Season End Star Point Rewards Rework
- Star Point rewards at a season's end are now based on reaching certain Trophy milestones with a Brawler
- Trophies are now reset to a fixed value based on where the Brawler was at the end of the season
- The goal with this change is to make Star Points more accessible to more players and to further promote playing multiple different Brawlers during the season
- New milestones are visualized in a new UI screen which can be found by tapping the Brawler Rank icon in the Brawler screen when the Brawler has once reached over 500 Trophies
Brawler Balance and Changes
- Gene: Changed Gene's Star Power Pat on the Back to Spirit Slap:
Spirit Slap: When Gene's Super is fully charged he does +300 damage with his main attack.
- Carl: Increased main attack projectile speed by 8%. Increased Shield from Protective Pirouette Star Power from 30% to 40%.
- Colt: Increased Speed buff from Slick Boots Star Power from 8% to 10%.
- Pam: Increased Damage per second from Mama's Squeeze Star Power from 300 to 500. Increased Healing from Mama's Hug Star Power from 30 to 40.
- Bo: Increased visibility bonus from Circling Eagle Star Power from 2 tiles to 3 tiles.
- Brock: Increased damage per second from Incendiary Star Power from 300 to 400.
- Tick: Increased main attack mine explosion radius by 11%.
- El Primo: Increased damage from El Fuego Star Power from 800 to 1000.
- Frank: Increased health from Sponge Star Power from 1000 to 1100.
- Rosa: Increased health from 5000 to 5200.
- Spike: Increased Healing per second from Fertilize Star Power from 500 to 600.
- Tara: Healing Shade Star Power pet no longer heals Brawlers that have full health. Increased health for Black Portal Star Power pet from 2400 to 3000.
- Bibi: Increased Shield from Battling Stance Star Power from 30% to 40%.
- Leon: Increased Healing per second from Invisiheal Star Power from 600 to 800.
- Shelly: Band-aid now heals for 2000 health instead of giving full health.
- Mortis: Decreased range increase from Coiled Snake Star Power from 100% to 75%.
- Poco: Decreased damage from Screeching Solo Star Power from 1200 to 1000.
- Darryl: Decreased Shield from Steel Hoops Star Power from 30% to 25%. Both shotguns now shoot bullets from the middle of the Brawler (both shots have the same pattern now).
- Piper: Decreased bullets gained from Snappy Sniping Star Power from 0.5 to 0.4. Increased bonus damage from Ambush Star Power from 400 to 500.
- Bibi's "Home Run" bar turns red when it's fully charged
- Melee hit effects are now shown when attacking Showdown boxes (both sounds and visual effects if applicable)
- Camera shake effect added for Bibi when she swings her bat
- Brawl Ball: Pets (Turrets, Nita Bear etc.) can now see enemy Brawlers inside bushes if the Brawler is carrying the ball
- Club Mail - Added cooldown remaining countdown when trying to send club mail while on cooldown
- When playing games with bots, bots can now choose any Brawlers (more rare Brawlers are less likely to be picked by the bots).
- Fixed an issue that caused Colt's attack range Star Power (and other similar) to increase the visual range of the Brawl Ball targeting line as well
- Fixed an issue with Shop notification ticker not being cleared correctly if new skins became available in the Shop after it had been visited once
- Tick's head no longer homes to targets or explodes on targets that are in the air
- When penny's "last barrage" Star Power bombs defeat enemies in Bounty, Penny's bounty now properly increase
26/6/19 Summer 2019 Update
New Trophy Road Brawler - Tick
Available in the Trophy Road for 4000 Trophies.
Main attack: Minimines
- Tick's main attack launches three mines that detonate on contact with an enemy or after a short delay
Super Attack: Headfirst
- Tick launches his head as a homing projectile that damages enemies in an area. The head can be destroyed before it reaches the target.
Star Power: Well Oiled
- Tick's self-regeneration starts 2 seconds earlier
New Star Powers
- Every Brawler is getting a new Star Power. They will be released throughout the summer, so stay tuned! You can only equip one Star Power at a time. They can be equipped on the Brawler selection screen or in the Main Menu. They are available in Brawl Boxes and Shop offers. Star Powers can now be selected in the Main Menu and Brawler Menu.
- Shelly - Band-Aid: When Shelly falls below 40% health, she instantly returns to full health. Band-Aid recharges in 20.0 seconds.
- Nita - Hyper Bear: Nita’s bear attacks faster. The time between swipes is reduced by 50%.
- Colt - Magnum Special: Colt’s main attack range and bullet speed are increased by 11%.
- Bull - Tough Guy: When Bull falls below 40% health, he gains a shield that reduces all damage taken by 30%.
- Jessie - Shocky: Scrappy, the Turret, now shoots energy orbs that bounce between enemies.
- Brock - Rocket Number Four: Brock finally gains one more rocket, increasing his ammo capacity.
- Dynamike - Demolition: Adds +1000 damage to Mike’s Super.
- Bo - Snare a Bear: Instead of a knockback, Bo’s traps now stun the enemy for 2.0 seconds.
- El Primo - Meteor Rush: El Primo gains 32% speed boost for 5.0 seconds after using Super.
- Barley - Extra Noxious: Adds +140 damage per second to Barley’s attack.
- Poco - Screeching Solo: Poco’s Super now also hits enemies, dealing 1200 damage.
- Rosa - Thorny Gloves: Rosa’s punches gain +200 damage during her Super.
- Rico - Robo Retreat: When Rico falls below 40% health, he runs 34% faster.
- Darryl - Rolling Reload: When Darryl uses his Super, he reloads 3.0 ammo instantly.
- Penny - Balls of Fire: Cannonballs from Penny’s turret set the ground on fire for 3 seconds. Enemies in the burning area take 400 damage per second.
- Carl - Protective Pirouette: During Carl’s Super, all damage he receives is reduced by 30%.
- Piper - Snappy Sniping: When Piper hits an enemy (turrets and bots included) with her attack, she reloads 0.5 ammo instantly.
- Pam - Mama's Squeeze: Healing turret now also damages enemies for 300 damage per second.
- Frank - Sponge: Frank gains +1000 health.
- Bibi - Batting Stance: When Bibi’s Homerun bar is fully charged, she shields herself from all damage by 30%.
- Mortis - Coiled Snake: Mortis gains a Dash Bar! His dash range is increased by 100% when the bar is fully charged. It takes 3.0 seconds for the bar to charge when Mortis has all three dashes ready.
- Tara - Healing Shade: Tara’s Super cracks open a dimensional portal! A shadowy version of Tara’s appears to heal Tara and her teammates.
- Gene - Pat on the Back: Hitting teammates with Gene’s Super now heals them for 2000 health.
- Spike - Curveball: Spikes from cactus grenade fly in a curving motion, making it easier to hit targets.
- Crow - Carrion Crow: Crow deals +100 damage with his attack and Super to targets (turrets and bots included) with 50% or less health.
- Leon - Invisiheal - Leon recovers 600 health per second while his Super is active.
- Tick - Automa-Tick Reload: Tick's reload time is 15% shorter.
Summer of Robots event
- New Main Menu Background
- New Main Menu Music
- Mecha Skins
- Beach Environment (Brawl Ball, Heist and Bounty)
- Mecha Bo
- Mecha Crow
- Robo Mike
- Robo Spike
- Tara remodel
- Star Points are a new currency which you can use for exclusive items such as Star Skins (more items will come in the future). You get Star Points when you rank up your Brawler to ranks 10, 15 and 20 and at the end of every season (trophies that are lost are now converted to Star Points). Star Points will be given retroactively if you have already ranked up a Brawler
- Trophy decay at the end of the season is now converted into Star Points (1 removed Trophy = 1 Star Point)
- Star Points are also rewarded when achieving rank ups on Brawlers
- Rank 10 = 100 Star Points
- Rank 15 = 200 Star Points
- Rank 20 = 300 Star Points
- Star Skins - Exclusive Star Skins available for purchase with Star Points
- Gold Mecha Crow - 50,000 Star Points
- Night Mecha Crow - 10,000 Star Points
- Gold Mecha Bo - 50,000 Star Points
- Light Mecha Bo - 10,000 Star Points
- Linebacker Bull - 2,500 Star Points
- Outlaw Colt - 500 Star Points
New Community Maps (and Map changes)
- Gem Grab
- Added: Acute Angle, Snake Cavern
- Removed: Stone Fort, Flooded Mine, Deep Siege
- Added: Sandy Gems, Beachcombers, Hot Potato (aka Bone Tunnel)
- Removed: Bridge Too Far, Twist and Shoot, Forks Out
- Added: Sunstroke (new), Burning Sands (new), Shooting Star, Canal Grande
- Removed: Bull Pen, Excel, Hideout, Dry Season.
- Brawl Ball
- Added: Beach Ball, Sunny Soccer
- Removed: Pinhole Punt, Sneaky Fields
- Added: Mecha Match, Factory Rush
- Removed: Sparring Match, Bot Drop
- Added: Cavern Churn
- Removed: Passage
- Players can now gain trophies more easily up to 500 Trophies on each of the Brawlers. Progress after 700 Trophies on a Brawler is now a bit more difficult.
- Penny Star Power Last Blast: Decreased amount of bombs from 6 to 4
- Season Rewards now give Star Points instead of Tokens. You need to have at least one Brawler above 500 Trophies to receive Star Points at the end of a Season.
- Siege now lasts a maximum of 2m 30s like other timed game modes
- Siege has been rebalanced for the shorter duration
- Rewards are now also similar to the other game modes to reflect the similar match duration
- Increased Safe health from 40000 to 45000 (Heist games were shorter on average compared to other modes)
- Bibi's Bat's face is back (iOS)
- Carl's eyes animation is fixed
- Dynamike charges his Super if he hits 2 enemies with his Super again
11/6/19 June Balance Changes
New Canada-styled skin: Maple Barley!
- Bo: Increased Main attack damage from 500 to 520 and now needs 10 hits from Main attack instead of 11 to fully Charge up Super.
- Dynamike: Increased Super damage from 2000 to 2200.
- Rico: Increased Main attack and Super damage from 300 to 320. Increased Star Power damage bonus from 80 to 100.
- Mortis: Decreased Main attack reload time from 2.5s to 2.4s.
- Shelly: Increased Star Power slow duration from 2.5s to 3.0s.
- Penny: Star Power now targets close by enemies instead of randomly shooting everywhere.
- Frank: Increased Star Power damage bonus from 40% to 50%. Increased Star Power duration from 10 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Carl: Decreased Main attack damage from 640 to 580. Decreased Star Power projectile speed buff from 16% to 13%.
- Gene: Decreased Super range from 9 tiles to 7.66 tiles. When Gene pulls an enemy, it interrupts the healing process of the enemy.
- Rosa: Decreased Main attack damage from 480 to 460. Now needs 11 hits from Main attack instead of 10 to fully Charge up Super.
- Bibi: Increased Health from 4200 to 4400. Decreased Star Power speed boost from 19% to 15%.
Hits a bit easier with the main attack if the enemy is very close to Bibi. Bibi no longer consumes home run bar when using Super to kick the ball.
- Darryl: Increased Health from 4200 to 4600. Decreased Star Power shield protection amount from 40% to 30%.
- Minecart Madness: Train moves slower and spawns less frequently (change only affects online games).
- Brawl Ball: Fixed bug that caused Ball to bounce from walls that were destroyed just before the ball hits them.
This change only affects online games. NOT if you play solo in Friendly game room. The effect will come to solo Friendly rooms in the next client update.
21/5/19 May Update
New Epic Brawler - Bibi
- Main attack - Three Srikes: swings with her baseball bat, hitting enemies in a wide arc. This attack, much like Frank's, takes time to wind up.
- Super - Spitball: sends out a large, long-ranged bubble. This bubble is able to pierce through enemies and bounce off of walls. However, the bubble will pop and disappear after 5 seconds.
- Star Power - Home Run: movement speed is increased when her Home Run bar is fully charged.
- Rosa Voice Over
- Ability to send in-game mail to Club members (available for leaders & co-leaders) - Currently unavailable. Still working on a fix for this.
- Supercell ID 2.0 (Will roll out to countries over the next week).
New Map Theme - Retropolis
- New Battle Location - Retropolis
- New Menu Music
- New Menu Background
- New In-Game Music
- Several maps are now "Retrofied"
- Maps Removed
- Gem Grab - Bouncing Echo
- Heist - Split Second, Corner Case
- Maps Added (these are made as Retropolis)
- Gem Grab - Cross Cut
- Heist - Pit Stop, Side Story
- Rosa: decreased Super duration from 4.0 sec to 3.0 sec also decreased Star Power healing from 300 per sec to 200 per sec and needs now 10 hits instead of 9 to fully charge up Super. Main attack effect now better matches the area where damage is dealt.
- Frank: Frank's Super now again stuns the Siege base for the full duration.
- Carl: Carl can now pre-aim his main attack while using Super and Carl now has a much shorter cooldown for the main attack (can use the main attack more rapidly when the Pickaxe returns after a wall hit).
- Fixed multiple UI issues.
- Fixed a bug that gave access to locked skins in the Training Cave.
- Fixed an issue with character health bars being displayed incorrectly after being revealed from stealth.
- Fixed issues related to player status display in teams.
- Fixed partially underwater launch pads on Showdown map Flying Fantasies.
30/4/19 April Balance Update
Character Balance and Bug Fixes
- Rosa: Super duration down to 4 seconds (from 6 seconds), Super Damage Reduction down to 70% (from 80%), Fixed bug with Enemy Rosa's sheild effect not being displayed correctly.
- This was a small update made to balance Rosa's overpowered Super during her meta release.
15/4/19 April Update
New Rare Brawler - Rosa
- Main attack - Hands of Stone: Flurry of punches
- Super - Strong Stuff: Rosa creates a tough second skin of vines, preventing 80% of incoming damage for 6 seconds.
- Star Power - Plant Life: Rosa regains health while inside bushes
New Maps & Dynamic Map Element!
- Gem Grab: Minecart Madness
- Carts travel on the railroads on certain intervals
- Carts block shots, deal damage and push back Brawlers when hit
- Showdown: Flying Fantasies (with Launch Pads!), Royal Runway
- Brawl Ball: Center Stage
- Siege: Junk Park, Sparring Match, Straight Shot, Assembly Attack
- Boss Fight: Danger Zone
- Meteors now target grouped players with better logic and the Meteor explosion radius is bigger
- Healing mushrooms and Energy Drinks are now more likely to spawn farther from grouped players
- Bolts spawn a little bit closer to the middle
- Frank's stun only works for a split second on the IKE
- IKE no longer creates area damage with its projectile.
- IKE projectile now homes to the target (but not against flying units)
- UI - Some homescreen Buttons Moved into Menu
- Brawl TV - Watch high-level gameplay live!
- Training Cave - Preview and test new Brawlers! Available from the Brawler info screen.
- Localization - Added Polish and Hebrew languages
- Name Change for Gems - First is free! Then 60, 90, 120, 150 Gems for each consecutive change.
- Golden Week event - New Menu background and music.
- Matchmaking Improvements - Slightly more difficult matchmaking for teams.
- Support for color tags removed (color codes can be removed with one free name change) Players have an option to pick a color from their profile screen.
- Tutorial improvements
- Improved poor connection symbol display during battle.
- Increased Super button’s tappable area.
- Spawn the second Gem in Gem Grab later.
- Shows Star Icon under Pets if they are affected by Star Power.
Character Sounds & Visuals
- Bo - In-game model rework, New Effects and Projectiles
- Carl - Audio Voice Overs
- Leon - New attack projectile
- Little Helper Penny - New Effects and Projectiles
- Boombox Brock - New animation
- Spike - Effects polished
- El Primo - New main attack effect
- Golden Barley - New projectile
- Robo Rumble: Fixed an issue in Robo Rumble where the enraged melee robots were not hitting the safe.
- Brawl Ball: Fixed an issue that caused Ball to bounce from walls that were destroyed while the ball was moving after a kick.
- Brawl Ball: Own goal is attributed to the last player from the opposing team to touch the ball.
- Brawl Ball: When Penny's Star Powered Mortar explodes after a goal it no longer shoots out cannon balls.
- Fixed an issue that prevented spectating while ready in a game room.
- Fixed double rank up token reward not being visualized correctly in the battle end screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to be unable to reject/accept Game Room join requests.
- Fixed an issue that caused online time for new Club members to be shown as "< 1 month ago>".
- Fixed an issue that caused Club member statuses to not update instantly.
- Matchmaking hints are no longer displayed for unreleased Brawlers.
- Season end trophy decay handling improved.
- Fixed a bug where you could end up having the Super button stuck down if you shot your Super the exact same time when you got hit by a pushback.
- Pet spawning will occur even if the Brawler dies while activating Super.
Character Balance & Bug Fixes
- Crow: Increased main attack damage from 280 to 300 and increased Super damage from 280 to 300, increased poison damage per second from 70 to 75.
- Carl: Increased boomerang speed by 25% and increased Super duration from 2.5 sec to 3.0 sec. Also, stuns, pushbacks and pulls now interrupt Carl's Super ability. Fixed a bug causing Carl to not reload when the boomerang returned
- Carl no longer has a reload animation when he spawns. Carl's Pickaxe now returns even if Carl dies when the Pickaxe is flying towards the target.
- Darryl: Increased health from 4000 to 4200
- Shelly: Increased main attack range from 7.33 tiles to 7.67 tiles and increased main attack projectile speed by 5%.
- Piper: Increased the number of Bombs dropped from Super from 3 to 4 and increased Super Bomb damage from 800 to 900 also bombs now spread on a little bit larger area (+10% diameter).
- Gene: Fixed a bug that allowed Gene to pull the Robot boss so that it got stuck in Boss Fight. Fixed a bug that caused Gene’s pull to stick enemies inside walls when pulling close to an indestructible wall. Fixed a bug that didn't allow Gene to pull enemies with his Magic Hand while being poisoned by a lvl 10 Crow. When a pulled enemy dies during the pull the hand no longer destroys the environment. When Gene is pulling a target with his Magic Hand the target cannot be pulled by another Gene. Quickfire now takes into account the added range from the projectile splitting.
- Pam: Decreased main attack damage from 260 to 240 and decreased health from 4400 to 4300 also when Nita and her Bear and Pam attack Pam’s Healing Stations they now receive the Star Power healing effect.
- Leon: Decreased Super Invisibility time from 8.0 sec to 7.0 sec.
- Spike: Quickfire now takes into account the added range from the projectile splitting.
- Poco: Increased Super healing from 1840 to 2100.
27/2/19 February Update
New Brawler - Carl!
- We have a brand new pickaxe wielding Brawler coming later in March!
- Super Rare Brawler
- Main attack: Pickaxe
- Carl has only one ammo slot which is instantly recharged after his Pickaxe returns.
- Pickaxe returns to Carl after reaching max distance or after hitting a wall
- Pickaxe pierces through enemies.
- Kicking the ball in Brawl Ball does not consume ammo with Carl.
- Super attack: Tailspin
- Carl increases his speed and starts to whirl his Pickaxe in a 360 degree radius damaging everyone around him.
- Star Power: Power Throw
- Pickaxe flight speed is increased allowing it to travel and return faster.
New Game Mode - Siege!
- 3v3 game mode
- Each team has a home base that can defend itself with a cannon, and the goal is to destroy the enemy base.
- Each team tries to collect "Bolts" that spawn in the middle of the map. The team that has collected more Bolts will construct a Robo during certain intervals of the game, the team can then help the Robo to push into the enemy base.
- Since this game mode lasts longer, there are DOUBLE trophies, rewards, and XP!
- New in-game environment.
- 3 New Maps.
- Heist - Increased Safe health from 36000 to 40000.
- Robo Rumble - After robots enrage in Robo Rumble, they will target the safe.
- Showdown - Healing Mushrooms: Decreased the amount of healing mushrooms in the later part of the game.
- Increased Brawler item (Gems, Energy Drinks, etc) pick-up radius from 1 tile to 1.33 tiles
New Community Maps!
Launch Pads! New interactive map element.
New Event Rotation
- Showdown moved exclusively to the 2nd slot, some of the maps have active modifiers.
- Siege added to the 4th slot.
- Rotation adjusted to include the new maps and Siege
- Night Witch Mortis - 150 Gems
New Brawler Visual effects
Quality of life improvements
- Ability to sort Brawlers in the Brawler menu and when selecting a Brawler.
- Do not Disturb mode - Ability to mute game invites for the duration of the session, can be set from the social menu.
- Fixed a bug where you could not see teammate's respawn timer in Duo Showdown if your teammate died while your spawn animation was playing.
- Fixed some in-game hud elements.
- Fixed a bug that caused boss to get stuck in the water after charging in Boss Fight.
- Fixed a bug where bot Brawlers in friendly game room did not have max power level.
- Barley: Increased main attack damage per second from 640 to 680. Increased Super damage per second from 640 to 680.
- Bo: Increased main attack damage from 480 to 500
- Gene: Increased Star Power healing from 100 per second to 200 per second. Increased Super projectile size from 150 to 200. Super no longer deals damage. Super can now travel through walls. Super now charges 30% faster. Gene Star Power healing effect is no longer shown to enemies.
- Crow: Decreased main attack reload time from 1.5s to 1.4s.
- Leon: Decreased main attack damage in close range from 460 to 440. Increased number of shuriken hits needed in close range from 8 to 9 to fully charge up the Super.
- Mortis: Decreased Star Power healing from 1800 to 1400.
- Pam: Increased main attack reload time from 1.2s to 1.3s.
- Darryl: Increased Super autocharging time from 20 seconds to 30 seconds.
6/2/19 February Maintenance Changes
- Hide Nita, Frank and Mortis Star Power projectiles from the enemy team (to not reveal where the Brawler is)
- Fixed a bug that caused destroying of bone piles to sometimes destroy walls close to them
- Increased Respawn time in Brawl Ball from 5 to 7 seconds
- Tweaks to "Pool Party" Brawl Ball map
- "Pooled" Matchmaking added
- Different matchmaking pools based on players' Total Trophies
- Playing in a game room uses the highest pool that a player has in the room (for example if a 450 Total Trophy player plays with a 2500 Total Trophy player they will play in the higher 2500 Total Trophy pool)
- Play Again button is now enabled at over 150 Trophies
- Prevention mechanism for trophy push exploit
29/1/19 January Update
New Brawler - Gene!
- Gene is a versatile supporter who can engage enemies at any range!
- Gene's Super launches a magical hand from his lamp, dragging an enemy to his location!
New Character Models (also VFX, existing skins)
Lunar New Year Brawl Event
- Brawlers now spawn inside the Goal.
- Kicking the ball without Super now consumes ammo.
- Player names are now empty instead of "???" at over 300 Trophies.
- Poison doesn't deal damage instantly when it spawns or grows.
- Game mode length reduced from 2m 30s to 2m
- Now shows when the next Boss rage stage is triggered
- Added one more rage stage
- Show in-game which difficulty you are playing
- Respawn time increased by 2 seconds
- Respawn time increased by 2 seconds
- Safe health increased from 30000 to 36000
- Green bushes no longer grow back after 35 seconds
- Explosion and other things that destroy the environment don't leave 1 tile gaps anymore (hard to move through them with the joystick)
- New visual changes for Shelly, Nita, Colt, Bull, Jessie, Brock, Dynamike, Poco, Rico, Darryl, Frank and Spike
- Mortis VO added
- Bo VO added
- Brock VO added
- Performance improvements
- Brawlers no longer have a shadow underneath them in a match
- Chat - Game room chat is still visible when other people have left the room
- Clubs - Search clubs while in a club "button" added
- Change your leaderboard location in Settings
- Ability for Club Presidents and Vice Presidents to change Club location
- When playing solo in a friendly game room you can now quit from the friendly game (faster to practice and try out things)
- Star Power gem price lowered from 266 to 233
- Player's token limit increased from 100 to 200
Maps & event rotation
- Bounty and Heist now share event slot 3.
- Added four new Bounty maps, kept three old Bounty maps.
- Added four new Heist maps, kept three old Heist maps.
- Tweaked the remaining old Heist maps to increase Brawler variety.
- Brawl Ball and "Showdown with event mods" now share event slot 4.
- Added one new and one previously removed Showdown map.
- Added one new Brawl Ball map.
- Showdown is now the only game mode with event modifiers.
- Removed Life Leech event modifier.
- Removed Gem Grab, Bounty and Heist maps that were rarely in rotation.
- Nita: Increased Star Power Healing from 300 to 500
- Brock: Increased Star Power Damage per second from from 240 to 300
- Bo: Decreased Star Power visibility range from 6 tiles to 4 tile also increased Main attack damage from 420 to 480
- El Primo: Increased Star Power Damage from 600 to 800
- Barley: Increased Star Power Healing from 200 to 300 and increased Main attack damage per second from 600 to 640 also increased Super damage per second from 480 to 640.
- When throwing the Super close to Barley the spread of the bottles is now much larger. Also the damage from the Super's different bottles do not stack anymore.
- Poco: Increased Star Power Healing from 400 to 500
- Darryl: Increased Star Power shield protection from 30% to 40% and increased Main attack damage per shell from 260 to 280
- Tara: Increased Star Power Pet damage from 200 to 400, Increased Pet health from 2000 to 2400.
- Leon: Decreased Super invisibility time from 10 seconds to 8 seconds and decreased main attack damage from 500 to 460 (at close range)
- Mortis: Increased Main attack and Super damage from 800 to 900 and Star Power no longer leaves a green skull, instead when Mortis defeats a Brawler he instantly gains 1800 health.
- Frank: Star Power no longer leaves a purple skull, instead when Frank defeats a Brawler he instantly gains a buff that increases his damage by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Rico: Increased Main attack damage from 280 to 300.
7/12/18 December Update Fixes
- Leon is revealed from invisibility while staying within a 4 tile radius from enemies
- Leon now has a reveal indicator during invisibility when he is within a 4 tile radius from enemies (also Pets, Turrets and NPC robots) or when carrying Brawl Ball
- Changed Bandit Stash so that throwers cannot reach the Safe with their main attack
- Main Screen
- Event selected animation added
- Generate code no longer closes social screen
- Improved social button for better visibility on new messages
- Added filtering for the "+" button to filter out people who would not be available for invite
- Better visibility on who has been invited to the current team
- Join renamed to "Ask to Join" to better represent the functionality
- Added shortcut buttons to pan the screen to player profile info and to current reward
- Added Pets/Turrets back to Trophy Track Brawler Rewards
- Fixed XP Level 35 pack by adding more Megaboxes to the offer
- Improved free Power Points, Coins and Token Doubler rewards in the shop
- Removed Brawler select sound from Friendly Game Rooms (to prevent opposite side knowing which Brawlers the other team picked)
- Friendly game room owner can now invite more than 2 people simultaneously
- Friendly game room status updates correctly when changing game modes
- Players can now access team chat while in ready state
- Fixed performance issue with grass tiles (especially affected Snake Prairie)
- Fixed black screen issue when responding to team invitations
- Fixed crash on Android OS 9.0 when transitioning between game screens
- Fixed crash on Android when closing the game from exit prompt
- Fixed crash while opening Brawl Boxes
- Fixed crash on end game screen with Arabic language
- Fixed Darryl's Super button flashing constantly when full
- Fixed Frank's missing attack effect from main attack and Super
- Adjusted respawn timer countdown to take into account the spawning delay in Duo Showdown
- Added Share Club Invite button back to Club screen
- Minimum Android version required is now 4.3
- Small text changes and improvements
- Small UI changes and improvements
- You can now access the event information from the main screen
5/12/18 December Update
New Brawler - Leon
- Basic attack - Leaf Blades
- Throws 4 Shurikens in an arc with medium range
- Shurikens deal more damage closer to the target
- Super - Smoke Bomb
- Leon goes invisible for 10 seconds
- Leon is revealed permanently after attacking and briefly when taking damage
- Leon is visible when carrying Brawl Ball during invisibility
- Leon is briefly visible when picking up stars, gems, power-ups and other items during invisibility
- Pets/Turrets etc. do not see Leon during invisibility
- Star Power - Smoke Trails
- Leon moves faster while invisible
New Skins and Models
Seasonal Skins for Brawlidays
- Boom Box Brock - 80 gems
- Spicy Mike - 150 gems
- New Models - Shelly, Bull, Nita, Barley, Dynamike, and Brock.
- Revamped Skins - Bandita Shelly, Viking Bull, Panda Nita, Golden Barley, Beach Brock.
- Star Shelly - Available for free to everyone who plays Brawl Stars before 2019.
- Wizard Barley - Available after connecting to Supercell ID. Also unlocks Barley if you have not obtained him!
- All maps have been upgraded to 3D!
- New "Holiday" Environment for Brawlidays
- New UI and loading screen!
- Map preview shown by pressing the “i” button
- Keys renamed to Tokens.
- Star Keys renamed to Star Tokens.
- Bands renamed to Clubs.
- Boss Fight renamed to Big Game.
- New Modifier - Healing Mushrooms: Spawns an area that heals players.
- Robo Rumble Map Adjustments.
- Larger map with enemies attacking from all sides.
- Charge ability removed from high level melee bots.
- Life Leech.
- All player based healing (for example Barley’s Star Power, Pam’s Star Power) is reduced by 75%.
- If a player dies from life leech ticking damage and is poisoned at the same time give full health to the player who poisoned him.
- Angry Robo Modifier Changes.
- Robo no longer sees into bushes.
- Robo cannot hide in bushes.
- Robo drops 5 power cubes on death.
- Pets/Turrets now target Robo.
- Brawlers can charge their Super by shooting Robo.
- Practice mode removed (Can still play with bots in friendly rooms).
- Game Rooms → Teams
- Anyone can invite more people to the team from their friends list.
- Players can request to join a team.
- Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist and Brawl Ball maps are now 4 tiles wider.
- Brawl Ball - Players now spawn behind the goal.
- Heist - Players now spawn behind the safe.
- All Super abilities can now be activated at any time when charged (can interrupt attacks).
- Respawn location indicators have been added.
- Brawl Ball aiming direction is shown to teammates.
- Haptic feedback added for easier aiming cancellation (vibration when joystick is in the middle area).
- Ticketed game mode moved into their own slot
- Modifier game mode (4th slot) will be always available
- Free Coins, Power Points, Key Doubler and Tickets added to the daily free item rotation along with the pre-existing free Brawl Box
- Matchmaking improvements
- New languages
- Colt - Attack and Super Damage 280 → 300.
- Crow - Super charge from 9 daggers + poison → 8 daggers + poison.
- Bull - Health from 5000 → 5200.
- Pam - Health from 4200 → 4400.
- Jessie - Reload time from 2.0s → 1.8s.
- Penny -Super Cannon Balls no longer hit randomly and decreased main attack projectile speed by 6%.
- Tara - Super charges from 12 → 13 hits.
- Spike -Spikes from main attack are now predictable (not random) and Spikes from main attack range from 5 → 4.33 tiles.
- Darryl Rework
- Super range from 23.3 tiles → 7 tiles.
- Star Power: Super activates shield which reduces damage by 30% for 3.5 seconds.
- Super charges from 13 → 11 attack hits.
- Main attack damage 360 → 260.
- Super attack damage 640 → 400.
- Health from 5000 → 4000.
- Super charges automatically over 20s.
27/9/18 September Update
- Supercell ID - Save and secure your games progress, and transfer accounts between devices! This will launch in Finland first, then expand to other soft launch countries.
- New Mortis model & Rockabilly Mortis skin - Mortis lost his hat and gained a brand new skin!
- Battle Log - View your past victories! (and defeats..)
- Life Leech - Players constantly lose health and need to attack other players to leech health from them (50% of dealt damage healed). Dead players drop Life Skulls that give full health.
- Robo Boss - Boss spawns and attacks nearest targets.
- Energy Drink - Increased damage (x3) and movement speed, picking up another power-up refreshes duration but does not give an additional boost.
- Meteor Shower - Preferentially targets teamers.
New Event Rotation
- 3rd event will have Brawl Ball, Bounty, and Heist in rotation.
- 4th event has all game modes, and always has a mod active (except for ticketed events).
New Community Maps
- Gem Grab: Ancient Cavern, Echo Chamber, Flooded Mine.
- Bounty: Canal Grande.
- Heist: Bone Tunnel, Cactus Corral, Fancy Fencing, Forks Out.
- Brawl Ball: Puddle Splash, Sneaky Fields, Super Stadium.
- Showdown: Cavern Churn, Hot Maze, Island Invasion, Scorched Stone.
- Players are able to spectate after death.
- New graphic for elixir → power cube.
- Band members are shown in the friends list.
- Band chat has a new messages line.
- Friend list displays last online time for friends.
- Players in a game room now have "in a game room" status displayed.
- Game Room owner now receives a message in the end game screen if someone has joined the room while they were battling.
- Penny: Increased main attack projectile size by 50%.
- Pam: Increased main attack damage from 240 to 260. Needs 1 hit less to fully charge up the Super.
- Frank: Decreased main attack range from 6.33 tiles to 6 tiles, decreased Super range from 7.33 tiles to 7 tiles. He can pick up another power from defeated Brawlers to refresh the duration of his damage increase.
- Tara: Decreased main attack damage from 400 to 380.
- Robo Rumble Robots now enrage after 90 sec giving them a huge movement speed buff.
- Auto-Spectate added - Camera will automatically follow the action.
- All rewards +50% after watching an ad.
- Added an Ad reward Brawl Box to Shop.
- Total Victories → 3v3 Victories in Player Profiles.
- Dragon Knight Jessie’s turret now has a flame effect.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed some projectiles hitting behind walls when the target was standing in close proximity (for example Frank, Nita, Spike).
- Watched ad is persisted so that the reward is not lost if the game disconnects in the background.
- Fixed Android delayed sound playback issue.
- Fixed Android panning screen while spectating.
30/8/18 Balance Changes
- Pam - Increased Main Attack damage from 220 → 240.
- Jessie - Increased Main Attack damage from 780 → 820.
- Frank - Increased Main Attack range from 5.67 tiles → 6.33 tiles. Increased Super Attack range from 6.67 tiles → 7.33 tiles
- Dynamike - Increased Super explosion delay from 1.1s → 1.3s
- Penny - Increased main attack damage from 800 to 840. Coin burst now pierces enemies.
- Poco - Decreased Main Attack Damage from 700 → 660
19/6/18 Balance Changes
- Brawlers are now immune to knockback and stun during spawn protection.
- Ricochet - Decreased main attack range from 10 tiles → 9.67 tiles. Decreased range boost from bounce from 2 tiles → 1.67 tiles.
- Colt - Decreased Super range from 13.33 tiles → 11 tiles.
- Dynamike - Decreased main attack damage from 800 → 760.
- Bo - Increased main attack damage from 400 → 420.
- El Primo - Increased main attack damage from 340 → 360. Increased health from 5600 → 5800.
- Frank - Increased main attack range from 5 tiles → 5.67 tiles. Increased health from 5600 → 5800.
- Mortis - Increased movement speed from 770 → 820.
- Penny - Increased cannon projectile speed by 25%. Decreased cannon reload time from 3.0s → 2.5s.
- Poco - Increased main attack range from 6.33 tiles → 7 tiles. Increased main attack traveling speed by 28%. Increased Super traveling speed by 92%.
- Dragon Knight Jessie (150 Gems)
- Summer Jessie (80 Gems)
- Caveman Frank (80 Gems)
- Phoenix Crow (300 Gems)
- Legendary Brawlers (Spike & Crow) added to special Brawler offers.
- Shop has a free Brawl Box every day.
- Higher chance for Brawler offers appearing.
- Duo Showdown is now always available in the 2nd slot. Players can toggle between choosing to play Solo or Duo.
- The Star Key from Showdown can be claimed in either of the formats, but only one Star Key is available for the slot, not both modes of Showdown.
- All Showdown maps can now be played in Duo Showdown.
- Robo Rumble now has randomly generated maps each time you play it.
Brawl Box Changes
- Reward Doublers (through watching advertisements) are now available in Brawl Boxes.
- They are not available in Big/Mega Boxes.
- You are limited to 5 advertisements per day (day changes when the 1st slot event rotates).
- You cannot double the reward of any Brawler, or Bonus item. You can only double gold or Power Points.
- Reduced chance of tickets from 35% to 25%.
- Gems added as a bonus rewards to Brawl Boxes. They are available as a Bonus in all boxes with a 9% chance of appearing.
- 3 Gems: 61%
- 5 Gems: 27%
- 8 Gems: 9%
- 12 Gems: 3%
- Play-Again button can now be used while playing in a game room with 1-2 people or when playing alone.
- Increased max amount of friends from 100 → 200.
- Increased max pending friend invites from 10 → 20.
- Source for a received friend request is now shown.
Game Room Changes
- New invites cannot be sent while the room owner has readied themself.
- Invite list has player's own rank filtered out and the rankings now correspond to actual trophy rankings in the friend list.
- Players can no longer start spectating someone from the social slider while being ready in the game room.
- Loot Bar can now be closed correctly (won't reopen automatically).
- Added "team showdown ended" message in game room chat after a Duo Showdown match.
- Rewards and league tiers have been adjusted.
- Starting at 4000 trophies, every 1000 trophies after that will reward a Mega Box.
- Starting at 4000 trophies, leagues will have four tiers instead of three.
- Added Duo Showdown victories tracking to player profile.
- Added win animation for Frank in the Brawlers screen.
- Number of active spectators in a match is now shown to all players and spectators.
- Added Frank Voice Acting.
- Added Friend system sounds.
- Added other UI sounds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the joystick to sometimes get stuck after a pushback or stun.
- Fixed bug that caused Super usage to not properly queue up.
- Fixed a bug that caused poison to fade away on your screen after a Showdown match.
- Fixed a bug that caused the screen to stay red after a Showdown match.
- Fixed a bug where stunned pets (Penny's mortar/Jessie's turret) and enemies in Robo Rumble would continue shooting after being stunned by Frank.
29/5/18 Maintenance Balance Changes
- Duo Showdown matchmaking improved. Common bug was that players were stuck at the loading screen, specifically at "4/10 players found" when there were more players matchmaking.
- El Primo - Increased main attack damage from 320 → 340.
- Piper - Decreased main attack reload time from 2.5s → 2.3s.
- Poco - Decreased main attack reload time from 1.8s → 1.6s.
- Shelly - Increased main attack range from 6.67 tiles → 7.33 tiles.
- Colt - Decreased main attack and Super damage from 300 → 280.
- Crow - Decreased main attack and Super damage from 300 → 280.
- Ricochet - Decreased main attack and Super damage from 300 → 280.
24/5/18 Maintenance Bug Fixes
- Fixing an experience collection bug. Used to say "All experience collected for today" over a span of a few days.
- Event rotation adjustments (more Duo Showdown!)
- Removed Bounty maps: Cabbage Patch and Groundhog Burrow.
- Events/Shop refresh time adjustments - "daily deals" updated a couple of hours after the new day actually began.
- Friend suggestions sorting improvements (now people you have played the most games with will appear at the top).
- Text changes/fixes.
21/5/18 Balance Changes
- Crow - Charging Super now requires 8 daggers + poison instead of 6 daggers + poison.
- Colt - Increased main attack reload time from 1.5s → 1.6s.
- Dynamike - Decreased main attack and Super projectile speeds by 5%.
- Ricochet - Decreased main attack and Super damage from 320 → 300.
- Barley - Increased main attack damage per tick from 560 → 600.
- Darryl - Decreased main attack reload time from 2.0s → 1.8s.
- Poco - Increased main attack damage from 640 → 700.
- Shelly - Increased health from 3200 → 3600.
- Auto-Aim will always fire when tapped even when no target is in range.
- Some Brawler rarities have been changed:
- Easier to climb in trophies. At 300-499 trophies, losing a 3v3 ranked game will subtract 5 trophies instead of 6. This happens at 500 trophies instead.
- Sapphire Plains is removed as a map from the game altogether.
- Spawn protection invulnerability bubble now lasts for 3 seconds instead of 4.
- If Jessie has her Star Power unlocked, Auto-Aim will automatically fire at her turret.
- When Poco has his Star Power unlocked, he will target friendly Brawlers with the Auto-Aim if no enemy targets are available.
- When Spike has his Star Power unlocked, he will activate his Super on himself if no other enemies are around and if Spike is damaged.
- Player names are now hidden in Showdown and Duo Showdown if you are playing with a Brawler above 300 trophies.
New Brawler - Penny!
- Penny is a plundering pirate who shoots a devastating broadside of gold coins to opponents. Her Super spawns a Mortar that lobs bombs to opponents from a far range!
New Brawler - Frank!
- Frank is a hard-hitting dude, and a real physical specimen. His main attack and Super take a bit to charge up, but do a lot of damage in a medium area!
New Game Modes
- There are two safes instead of one, making each Heist map entirely symmetrical.
- Win the game automatically by destroying the opposing team's safe.
- If both safes are alive by the end of the game, the team with the most damage done to the opposing safe will win.
- If equal damage is dealt or if both safes are taken out at the exact same time, the game ends in a draw.
- Just like regular Showdown, but you are fighting with a teammate.
- You both fight against 4 other pairs.
- Elixir collected from boxes is shared for both players, i.e. if one player collects 2 Elixir, the other player has 2 Elixir added to their score as well.
- Fallen teammates have a 15 second respawn time.
- If both teammates are taken out, the game ends.
- Trophy progression is now divided into multiple leagues, ranging from Wood League to Star League.
- Rewards can be collected at trophy milestones. Once you reach a specific amount of trophies, you will be able to collect your reward instantaneously.
- New events can now be unlocked with trophies.
- The league that you are in are based on your total collection of trophies. Each league is divided up into three sectors: Sector I, Sector II, and Sector III.
- Wood League: 500-999 Trophies
- Bronze League: 1000-1999 Trophies
- Silver League: 2000-2999 Trophies
- Gold League: 3000-3999 Trophies
- Diamond League: 4000-5999 Trophies
- Crystal League: 6000-7999 Trophies
- Master League: 8000-9999 Trophies
- Star League: 10000+ Trophies
- Starting at 3000 Trophies you unlock the End-of-Season reward. For each Sector that you progress after reaching Gold League, the End-of-Season reward has 40 Keys added to it. The starting End-of-Season reward is 100 Keys, or 1 Brawl Box.
- Some Brawlers have been moved from rewards from Brawl Boxes to rewards from the milestone progression system, meaning that they are no longer available in Brawl Boxes. Because of this, there is no longer a "Common" rarity.
- If you already have a specific milestone Brawler and you have enough trophies to collect that same Brawler, you will be given a Brawl Box for your reward instead of the Brawler.
- Spectate Mode!
- Available through social slider when the target player is in game and while in a game room that is Brawling.
- Players who are available for spectating have an eye symbol next to their character portrait.
- Players can add friends!
- Recently played friends are suggested as friends in the friends tab.
- Players can send invites to other players to be their in-game friend.
- In game rooms, players can invite friends to come and play with them.
- Play-Again Button!
- After a match, players can press "Play Again" as a button in the end-game screen to show that they would like to play with the same team again.
- This feature is not available in ticketed game modes.
- Not available while playing in a Game Room.
- The Social Slider has been added to the right side of the screen. It displays active friends and what game rooms are being held by either your friends or bandmates.
Game Mode Changes
- Battle Key Bar
- You can now earn all Keys by playing any of the events.
- 20 Keys are added to the bar every 144 minutes (100 max).
- Star Key (First Win) Bonus
- First Win Box added - Big Box
- Collect 10 Star Keys to open the box, one Star Key available per event.
- Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist, Brawl Ball: Your First Win gets you the Star Key..
- Showdown: Placing in the Top 4 gets you the Star Key.
- Duo Showdown: Placing in the Top 2 gets you the Star Key.
- Robo Rumble and Boss Fight: Playing a match always gets you the Star Key.
- Event Rotation Changes
- Robo Rumble and Boss Fight will always be active on Saturday mornings, and will end on Monday mornings.
- Big Box has been renamed to Mega Box.
- Big Box (new) added for purchase for 30 Gems.
- Reward Doubler
- Players can double one of the regular Brawl Box rewards by watching an advertisement (maximum of 5 per day).
- This feature will be activated at a "later time."
- Key rewards from battles are increased
- Winning in Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist, Brawl Ball: 20 Keys.
- Losing in Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist, Brawl Ball: 10 Keys.
- Tying in Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist, Brawl Ball: 15 Keys.
- Regular Showdown placing rewards are doubled.
- Overall game progression is faster (if all Keys are collected).
- New Jessie & Turret models.
- FIX: Bull can no longer charge through indestructible tiles if there is water on the other side.
- FIX: Spike's main attack needles can no longer go through fences.
- Auto-Aim now targets through skulls, vases, and other breakable objects.
9/4/18 Balance Changes
- New Showdown Map: Thousand Lakes
- Barley - Increased main attack projectile speed by 20%.
- Dynamike - Increased main attack and Super projectile speeds by 10%.
- Mortis - Increased health from 3500 → 3800.
- Nita - Increased main attack damage from 680 → 740.
- Jessie - Increased main attack damage from 720 → 780.
- Pam - Increased main attack damage from 200 → 220.
- Poco - Increased Star Power healing from 300 → 400.
- Colt - Decreased main attack and Super damage from 320 → 300.
- Crow - Decreased main attack and Super damage from 320 → 300.
- Ricochet - Increased reload time for main attack from 1.0s → 1.2s.
- Piper - Increased cooldown between shots from 0.25s → 0.5s and increased damage at max range from 1560 → 1640.
23/3/18 Balance Changes Round 2
- Brock - Main attack rocket size decreased 33%.
- Piper - Main attack bullet size decreased by 33% (and bullet speed decreased 3%).
- Colt - Main attack bullet size decreased by 50%. Colt's targeting line will not take into account both guns, so it will appear smaller than it actually is. This will be fixed in the next major update.
- Nita - Main attack shockwave size increased by 25%.
- Bo - Main attack arrow size increased by 40%.
- Dynamike - Main attack and Super projectile speed increased by 12%.
- Barley - Main attack projectile speed increased by 6%.
- Mortis - Health increased from 3200 → 3500.
- Pam - Main attack damage increased from 180 → 200
21/3/18 Balance Changes
- Camera is a bit farther away giving more visibility - Improving long range Brawlers in general.
- All Brawler and Pet movement speeds increased by roughly 11% - Making the game feel fast again!
- All projectile movement speeds increased by roughly 9% - Giving a slight edge to long-range Brawlers.
- All in-game Brawler models scaled up a little bit to account for the new camera settings.
- Projectile sizes increased for Colt, Ricochet, Jessie, Crow, Brock, Piper, Tara and Spike - This will make it easier for long-range Brawlers to hit enemies.
- Reduced main attack range for Brock, Piper and Ricochet to better fit the screen.
- Increased Mortis dash range 2.33 tiles → 2.67 tiles.
- Increased speed buff from Colt's Star Power 50 → 60.
- Decreased main attack damage for Bull 440 → 400.
- Decreased main attack damage for Shelly 320 → 300.
- Bo mine explosion delay reduced 1.3 → 1.15.
- Increased main attack damage for Brock 1040 → 1100.
- Increased main attack damage for Piper 1480 → 1560.
- Dynamike and Barley get an even bigger boost to projectile speeds 9% → 14%.
- Ricochet’s bullets bounce farther each time they bounce (roughly 2 tiles per bounce, max 6 bounces).
New Upgrade System
- Power Points: You’ll now upgrade your Brawlers by collecting Power Points. These can be found in Brawl Boxes and in the shop. Once you’ve gathered enough Power Points, the Brawler can be upgraded with “Coins” (these are different than the old Coins!). Brawlers can be upgraded all the way from level 1-10.
- Coins → Keys: Brawl Boxes will now be opened with Keys. These work in the exact same way as Coins did before. 100 Keys, gets you a Brawl Box!
- Out with the old “Coins” in with the new! Coins are now the name for a new resource. These shiny new Coins can be found in Brawl Boxes and used to purchase Brawler upgrades.
- Brawl Boxes will now contain: Coins, Power Points, Key-Doublers, new Brawlers, Star Powers (after reaching Brawler Level 9), and tickets.
- Tokens → Keys: Your leftover Tokens will be converted into Keys which can open more Brawl Boxes. Your Brawlers will be converted to their equivalent level in the new system, and the leftover pins/badges/etc will be converted into extra Brawl Boxes.
- Excess pin power after the level minimum threshold is converted to Keys.
- 1 excess power = 100 Keys (1 Brawl Box).
- Remaining Tokens are converted to Keys.
- 1 Token = 5 Keys.
- After conversion, total is rounded up to the next Brawl Box (100 Keys).
- 3v3 Match: Win 10 keys, defeat 5 keys, draw 7 keys.
- 3v3 Practice: Win 6 keys, defeat 3 keys, draw 4 keys.
- More Keys are now awarded to the top 4 finishers in Showdown.
- More Keys are now awarded for completing each event slot (60, 40, 20).
- New event Key reward is now always 10 Keys.
- First win Key reward is now always 20 Keys.
- Maximum Key reward from Robo Rumble from 40 → 32.
- In total, players will now receive 57 more Keys per day!
- Boss Mode: Boss now has health decay. Maximum survival time is approximately 5 minutes.
- Gem Grab : New map added! Welcome to Sapphire Plains.
- Pam’s damage increased from 160 → 180.
- El Primo’s health decreased from 5800 → 5600.
- Shop overhaul! Many more timed offers available in the shop.
- Many graphical and UI improvements and changes.
- Mask added to ensure the same field of vision across all devices.
- iPhone X compatibility.
- All Coin Boosters will be removed and refunded (4 gems/day).
- Spawn Protection added to Showdown.
- Game Rooms made by friends are now shown under the friends tab.
27/1/18 Balance Changes
Bull - Bull has too much mobility with their faster speeds and Supers
- Decreased health from 5200 → 5000
- Increased bullet hits needed to charge Super from 8 → 10
Darryl - Darryl has too much mobility with their faster speeds and Supers
- Increased bullet hits needed to charge Super from 10 → 13
- Decreased health from 6000 → 5800
Piper - She’s very popular in Bounty, but less so in other modes. These changes decrease her burst potential but increase her overall damage output. This should make her more viable across game modes.
- Decreased reload time from 3.0 → 2.5s
- Decreased damage from 1680 → 1480
Poco - His short attack range and lower health makes him tricky to play effectively. Increasing his health should make him less squishy.
- Increased health from 3200 → 3800
Reverted last week’s map changes. Maps shouldn’t favor tanky characters as much now.
16/1/18 Balance Changes
Colt - Colt is very versatile and has a high use-rate across all game modes. Decreasing his range separates him from the other long range Brawlers, making him more of a medium-range DPS. Additionally, his Star Power was too strong.
- Decreased main attack range from 10 → 9.
- Star Power speed increase changed from 100 → 50.
Darryl - Darryl had a low use-rate in high-trophy games and was a little too weak compared to the other tanky Brawlers.
- Increased health from 4600 → 5000.
- Increased main attack damage per shell from 320 → 360.
Bo - This health buff should emphasize his role as a ranged mini-Tank.
- Increased health from 3200→ 3600.
Dynamike - Dynamike was a bit underused compared to Barley, and his Dynamites are harder to land on enemies compared to Barley’s bottles. The damage buff should make him more viable.
- Increased main attack damage per dynamite from 720 → 800.
El Primo - El Primo was a bit weak compared to Bull and this health buff should compensate for his short range and emphasize his role as the Tank with the highest health.
- Increased health from 5800 → 6000.
Jessie - Her short range combined with low health leaves her a little bit weak. The Star Power and health buff should help her keep the advantage when her Turret is up and running.
- Increased health from 2800 → 3200.
- Increased Star Power healing from 600 → 800.
Nita - Nita’s short range and low health made her a bit too weak. These changes should allow her to be played more aggressively.
- Increased health from 3400 → 3800.
- Increased Star Power healing from 200 → 300.
- Increased Bear speed from 500 → 550.
Poco - He had a lower use rate in high trophy games, these buffs should bring him back into the mix.
- Decreased reload time from 2.0 → 1.8s.
- Increased Star Power healing from 200 → 300.
Spike - This reload time buff should help compensate for Spike’s shorter range and low health compared to other Brawlers.
- Decreased reload time from 2.2 → 2.0s.
Bull - His previous buffs made him a little bit too overpowered, this should bring him back into the correct balance.
- Decreased health from 5400 → 5200.
- Star Power now triggers at 40% health (from 50%).
Ricochet - By reducing his health we can compensate for Ricochet’s huge range and damage potential.
- Reduced health from 2800 → 2400.
Pam - Pam was nearly unstoppable in Gem Grab. These changes should make her more versatile across game modes, and less dominant in Smash & Grab. The increased reload speed and decreased number of projectiles allow her to fire more often and adapt quickly.
- Reduced Healing Station’s heals per second from 360 → 320.
- Decreased Healing Station’s health from 3600 → 2800.
- Increased health from 4000 → 4200.
- Amount of bullets in each attack changed from 11 → 9 which will make the attack quicker.
- Decreased reload speed from 1.6 → 1.2s.
Mortis - Mortis was just too strong, so now his dash attack will heal enemies while damaging himself.... Just kidding! Our old friend Mortis was unstoppable in Brawl Ball while being somewhat ineffective in other game modes. Reducing his dash range and increasing his other stats should make him more balanced across modes.
- Increased health from 2800 → 3200.
- Increased damage from 640 → 800.
- Increased speed from 650 → 700.
- Reduced main attack range from 3 → 2.33 tiles.
Barley - Barley had a very easy time hitting nearby enemies due to his bottles immediately exploding on contact (compared to Dynamike’s fuse). This should make him slightly less effective from a distance while distinguishing him from Dynamike.
- Decreased main attack projectile fly speed by 15%.
- Increased Star Power healing from 100 → 200.
Crow - Crow was a bit too fast in his assassinations. By decreasing his Super jump speed, we’ll make him slightly easier to counter without reducing his other stats.
- Decreased Super Jump speed by 20%.
Tara - Tara’s Super damage was slightly too low.
- Increased Super damage from 560 → 800.
Shelly - Shelly is very popular in high-trophy games, and her Star Power was a bit too strong.
- Decreased Star Power slowdown from 3.0 → 2.5s.
- The increased viability of melee tanks like Bull and El Primo affected the meta, and caused a slight advantage for attackers.
- Increased safe health in all maps except GG Corral.
- Increased health of second and third boss.
- Map adjustments to make luring enemy bots together impossible.
Bounty and Smash & Grab - In certain maps, the meta has shifted toward favoring long-range Brawlers. These adjustments will make the maps viable for close-range Brawlers and allow for additional Brawler combinations.
- Increased Ticket drop chance from 25% to 35%
- Upgrade Token drops tweaked as follows:
- 10 → 15
- 20 → 25
- 40 → 40
- 80 → 70
- 160 → 120
- As a result, Token output from Brawl Boxes is increased by 12%
- Newbie Matchmaking Protection - Brand new players are now matched against Bots for additional games. We made this change because the early-game can be very harsh for brand new players even at very low trophies.
- High Level Matchmaking Improvements - Increased matchmaking accuracy in high-trophy games. This may lead to slightly slower matchmaking as the algorithm attempts to find a better match.
Overall, we increased the movement speed of tankier and short ranged Brawlers. These Brawlers were underused in high-trophy games, and increased speed should make them more viable against ranged Brawlers.
- Base movement speed increased from 650 to 700
- Health increased from 5,000 --> 5,400
- Base movement speed increased from 650 to 700
- Base movement speed increased from 650 to 700
- Main attack range decreased from 10.6 tiles to 10 tiles
- Robo Rumble - Enemies always spawn at the northern side of the level. Spawns are no longer dependent on players' location.
- G.G. Corral made more difficult for Attackers
- Tickets are now permanent and can be used in any ticketed event.
- Added more stakes for ticketed events: 1,2,3,4,5,10,15,20.
- Tickets have been added to shop and can be purchased with gems. Tickets are only visible while an event is active.
- Coin Booster has been removed from the game. Any remaining Coin Boosters can be used until they expire but can no longer be purchased or found in Brawl Boxes.
- Coin Doubler drop chance is doubled (replacing Booster drops).
- Brawl Boxes can be opened from Game Rooms.
- When the game room owner leaves the room another player will be promoted to owner instead of disbanding the room.
- New health and ammo bar style.
- Hit indicator added to Super button: When your Super is full the button will flash and play a sound when you land an attack.
- Joystick size is now properly scaled to match the physical size of the device.
- Added the trophy sorted Brawler list back to profile page.
- Brawler trophies added to battle end screen.
- Fixed Coin Booster effect not being shown on rank up pop-up. It was working correctly in the previous version but was not displayed.
- Fixed issue where charging characters fly if they get a push back at the same time the charge starts. (RIP flying Bulls and Darryls!).
- Boss Fight end screen texts changed from Victory/Defeat to Time Reward.
- Gameroom: friendly room: swapping team should unready the player (so that duplicate Brawler rule will get enforced).
- Fixed issue where Darryl could get stuck into water on G.G. Corral.
- Fixed issue with Darryl getting stuck inside walls.
- Fixed issue where Darryl didn't get destroyed during roll in Brawl Ball after goal was scored.
- Fixed mismatch between Darryl Super aiming line and actual outcome of the roll.
- Star Player is now less likely to be awarded to a member on the losing team.
- Star Player is now less likely to be awarded to players who lost many stars in Bounty or dropped a lot of gems.
- Nita's Bear, Jessie's Turret and Pam's Healing Station all have a bit less health when these characters are bosses in Boss Fight.
- Temple Ruins tweaked to make Barley, Dynamike and Mortis strategy less effective.
- G.G. Corral tweaked to be more difficult for attackers.
- Health increased by 200.
- Star Power burn duration reduced from 5 to 4 seconds. Total damage increased from 400 to 600 over 4 seconds.
- Health increased by 200.
- Main attack damage increased from 400 to 440.
- Star Power now triggers at 50% health (up from 30%).
- Star Power vision increased from 5 to 6 tiles.
- Star Power damage increased from 160 to 240 per second.
- Crow's Super charges slightly more slowly (needs to hit with 6 daggers + poison instead of 5 + poison).
- Crow's poison duration from main attack and Super reduced from 5 to 4 seconds. Total damage remains the same.
- Increased reload time from 1.25s to 1.5s (reload time starts after all bullets are fired so the increase in total time is much less impactful than these numbers would suggest).
- Star Power healing reduced from 1200 to 1000 per soul collected.
- Health increased by 200.
- Star Power healing effect increased from 180 to 200.
- Healing station heal effect reduced from 400 to 360.
- Fixed bug which allowed healing station to expire.
- Health increased by 200.
- Darryl's main attack shots are fired a bit closer together.
- Star Power damage reduction increased from 70% to 80% damage reduced while using Super.
- Super roll speed decreased slightly from 2800 to 2400.
- New Star Power: Poco's main attack now also heals allies for 200 health per hit.
- Star Power healing reduced from 600 to 500 health per second.
- Star Power companion health increased from 1600 to 2000.
- Bug Fix: Star Power companion no longer scales with Showdown power-ups or when Tara is a boss in *Boss Fight.
- New Star Power effects (visual).
- Star Power damage reduced from 100 to 80.
New Brawler - Darryl!
- Darryl is a dual shotgun wielding robot who’s ready to roll! When his Super is activated he jumps into his barrel to roll around the map damaging enemies along the way, and taking less damage.
New Progression System
- The Elixir system is being replaced with Brawler-specific item drops for Attack, Super, and *Health. Each category can be upgraded six times, and any of the items can be found in Brawl Boxes.
- Missing items can be crafted with Upgrade Tokens (found in Brawl Boxes), but must be upgraded in order.
- This system favors dropping items to Brawlers that have fewer items, so if you unlock a new Brawler, you are more likely to receive items for that Brawler.
- Total potential upgrade bonus will increase from 25% to 35% for maxed out Brawlers.
- Each Brawler has one unique/special upgrade called the Star Power that will change the gameplay of the Brawler in some way.
- Players will receive a rank up bonus for every rank gained. Ranks are based on Total Trophies. *Each Rank up increases the season end reward (which is now based only on Total Trophies)
- Players will receive rank up bonuses retroactively once they update
Game Room Improvements
- Friendly Battles! You can now play any mode and map with your friends! (except the new special game modes).
- Can now select any active event from a dropdown menu.
- Can now see collected coins from within the game room.
- New special event Game Mode that can be played with tickets !
- Tickets can be found in Brawl Boxes, and expire after the week’s event concludes
- Robo Rumble - You and two friends try to protect your safe against wave after wave of killer robots. Surviving longer brings better rewards!
- Boss Fight - 1 Boss Brawler vs. 5 Regular Brawlers! Player with the Boss Brawler has increased health, reload speed, damage, and movement speed.
- A single-use name change is available in settings after XP level 5.
- If a player is defeated while an item is being grabbed (gem, star, etc) the item stays on the game field instead of disappearing.
- All Brawler’s damage and health stats are multiplied by 4 in order to improve balancing accuracy.
- Totally revamped UI.
- Bands now display players’ last time online up to 1 month.
- Buying a Brawler Box guarantees a new Brawler of that rarity from the box (no more duplicates!).
- Mythic Brawler Box added.
- One new starter pack available.
- Brawl Ball SFX
- Nita VO
- Barley VO
- Added sounds to Gem Grab
- New menu and startup music
- Other small changes
- Crow texture improvements
- Jessie, Colt and Shelly blink animations
- In this update, each Brawler gets their very own unique ability called a Star Power.
- Nita: When Nita's bear deals damage, she heals 180 hitpoints. When Nita deals damage, her Bear heals 180 hitpoints.
- El Primo: Everyone caught in his Super will burn for 400 damage over 5 seconds
- Bull: When Bull is under 30% health he has double reload speed
- Jessie: Main attack now repairs the turret for 600 health (shooting AT the turret, not at enemies)
- Poco: When defeated, a ring of healing in all directions is sent out, healing allies within the range for 1000 hitpoints.
- Bo: Bo can see inside the bushes further away than normally. Teammates also have this ability as long as Bo is on their team.
- Tara: Her Super now opens a Black Portal from where a shadowy version of Tara will spawn with lower hitpoints and damage.
- Spike: While standing in his own Super, he heals 600 hitpoints per second.
- Brock: Main attack rockets now leave a burning effect on the ground that does 160 damage per second.
- Dynamike: If Dynamike throws a stick of dynamite close to him, he leaps into the air, and can actually jump over walls.
- Barley: When he uses his main attack, he heals 200 hitpoints.
- Pam: When Pam hits enemies with her bullets, close by friendly Brawlers (herself included) are healed for 30 hitpoints.
- Mortis: Defeated enemies leave behind souls that Mortis can pick up for 1200 health. Maximum of 10 souls on the ground at a time. If multiple Mortis's are on the same team, they share the souls.
- Shelly: Super slows down enemies for 3.0 seconds.
- Ricochet: Bullets from main weapon and Super do 100 more damage and travel faster and longer after they have bounced at least once.
- Crow: Crow's poison cripples enemies, causing them to do 10% less damage for as long as the poison is active.
- Darryl: Darryl is protected by his barrel during the Super, damage caused against him is reduced by 70% when rolling.
- Piper: Shooting from bushes deals 400 extra damage from max range.
- Super meter charge now jumps instantly to target value, better for characters that can rapidly charge their Super
- Poco - Fixed a bug where rapid attacks did not register correctly
- Crow - Super jump has a new animation and is performed faster
- Barley - Super ability damage generates 33% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 80)
- Dynamike - Super ability damage generates 17% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 100)
- Colt - Super ability damage generates 17% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 100)
- Brock - Super ability damage generates 25% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 90)
- Jessie - Increased main attack damage from 640 to 720
- Nita - Increased main attack damage from 640 to 680
- Pam - Increased Healing station healing from 320 to 400 per tick
- Bo - Mine damage increased to 1440 (from 1200). Now has pushback added to Mines
- Brawl Ball
- Fixed a bug where charging/jumping enemies could carry the ball while jumping
- Fixed a bug where turret and healing station blocked the ball
- Is now easier to pick up the ball on your own goal line
- More Star Player points awarded for scoring a goal
- Defenders don’t spawn in front of the safe in GG Corral
- Small tweaks to GG Corral layout to improve defense
5/10/17 Balance Update
- Barley - Super now does 120 damage (from 140). Barley was a bit too strong and his Super charged too quickly. Lowering the damage should help both.
- Dynamike - Super now does 500 damage (from 540). Similar to Barley, Dynamike's Super was a bit overpowered.
- Tara - Super now does 140 damage (from 100) and her health has increased to 800 (from 700). Tara's medium range requires a bit more health to be effective, and the increase in Super damage will also help her recharge it more quickly.
- Spike - Super projectile now flies faster. Spike's Super was very difficult to land accurately on enemies from a distance. The increase in speed should help him become more effective.
- GG Corral - Attacking is now more difficult due to map changes and increased health for the Safe.
12/9/17 Balance Update
- Event Rotation - More Brawl Ball!
- Heist - Health lowered for all safes by 300
- Heist - Redesigned to remove box around the safe in GG Corral
- Brawl Ball - Pinhole Punt has a wider space in front of the goal
Tara - Overall she was a bit too strong with piercing attacks and spread
- Decreased health from 800 to 700
- Increased Reload time from 1.8s to 2.0s
- Decreased range by 0.67 tiles
Pam - Her Healing Station didn't have enough punch, and the small radius caused everyone to clump creating easy targets for enemies
- Super Heal Radius increased, and now heals 80 HP per second
- Decreased main Attack reload time from 1.8s to 1.6s
- Less spread in main Attack
- Super charges in 20 hits (from 21)
Bo - He was a bit too strong with 4 mines, and the pushback often made them unavoidable.
- Decreased Mines from 4 to 3
- Increased main Attack damage from 80 to 100
- Decreased health from 900 to 800
- Mine Pushback removed
Colt - He had a lower use-rate in high-trophy games
- Increased health from 600 to 700
- Decreased main Attack reload time from 1.5s to 1.25s
Ricochet - He had a lower use-rate in high-trophy games
- Increased health from 600 to 700
- Decreased main Attack reload time from 1.25s to 1.0s
Dynamike - Lower use rate compared to Barley in high-trophy games
- Increased health from 600 to 700
Brock - He had a lower use-rate in high-trophy games
- Increased health from 600 to 700
- Main attack Rockets now fly 17% faster
Crow - Too strong, and his Super made an easy escape
- Super charges slightly slower
- Decreased main Attack range by 0.67 tiles
Poco - Low use rate across the board
- Main Attack damage increased from 140 to 160
- Super healing increased from 400 to 460
Mortis - Clearly the most used Brawler in high-Trophy games, his movement speed combined with attack makes him too mobile
- Movement speed decreased from 750 to 650 (equal to all Brawlers except Crow)
- Super range decreased from 13.34 tiles to 10 tiles
- Pam! - A Junker who fires projectiles from her Trash Compactor. Her Super brings a healing station into the fight!
- Tara! - This mystic Brawler flings cards that pierce. Her Super throws a gravity well with an explosive surprise.
- Brawl Ball! - The newest Game Mode. Score goals with your team to win this contest. Will operate just like Soccer, with two goals to win.
- New Maps! Groundhog Burrow in Bounty, G.G. Corral in Heist, and three Brawl Ball maps.
- Two new item and Brawler rarities: Super Rare and Mythic.
- Rarity order: Common, Rare, Super Rare, Epic, Mythic, Legendary.
- New Shop Brawler Boxes: Rare, Super Rare, and Epic - Contains a Brawler of selected rarity.
- Big Box - Contains 10 normal Brawl Boxes.
- Starter Packs added unlocking at XP levels 10, 20, and 30.
- Visual Overhaul to Shop.
- New items in Brawl Boxes: Coin Booster, Coin Doubler, Super Rare and Mythic elixir drops.
- Coin Cap added (cannot earn coins over 9999).
- New Season system added!
- Trophies no longer capped at 500.
- Gold rewarded for total Trophies and highest Brawler Trophies.
- Brawlers over 500 Trophies lose 50% of their Trophies above 500 each season
- Seasons last two weeks.
- Bo - Super now deploys 4 mines (from 3). Mine's radius made to look larger (Visual change only).
- Jessie - Scrappy’s rate of fire decreased (From 0.25s to 0.30s per shot)
- Piper - Main attack damage decreased (From 440 to 420).
- Brock - Reload time decreased (from 2.3s to 2.1s), Super spread is smaller, and main attack's rocket speed is increased by 5%.
- Spike - Super’s slowdown lasts less time once out of its range.
- Poco - No longer heals minions, Super charge speed increased (From 6 hits to 5 hits).
With the addition of Pam, creating a team with minions and healers would be too strong of a team composition. Now, no heals will affect any minions.
- 4th event slot unlocked with 7 Brawlers (From 8).
- Bounty - Spawn with 2 stars, and center star doesn’t raise Bounty.
- Heist - Safe Hit Points decreased by 200 in Bandit Stash and Kaboom Canyon, and by 1200 in Safe Zone.
- Showdown - Poison Gas now destroys PowerUp Boxes (Credit to /u/Shady12100).
- AFK Player Detection.
- Brawler Selection screen added to Game Rooms.
- Graphics improvements to multiple Brawlers.
- Joystick improvements and additions for both Left/Right handed players. There is now a 'fixed area' in the corner of the screen.
- Band Size increased to 100.
- Brawler Rarities Adjusted:
- Brawler Elixir Upgrade levels shown at match end screen.
- SFX improvements.
16/8/17 Balance Updates
- Shelly - Reload time increased to 1.5s (from 1.25s). Main attack range decreased to 6.66 tiles (from 7.66 tiles). Main attack shells are spread further apart.
- Piper - Main attack damage decreased to 440 (from 460). Super damage decreased to 200 (from 300) per grenade.
- Jessie - Main attack damage increased to 160 (from 140). Super rate of fire improved. Scrappy (her turret) now shoots faster, time between shots to 0.25s (from 0.35s) and bullet speed increased by 33%.
- Crow - Both main attack and Super damage increased to 80 (from 60) per knife. Poison damage decreased to 80 (from 90).
- Dynamike - Main attack damage increased to 180 (from 160) per dynamite stick. Super damage increased to 540 (from 500). Both main attack and Super projectiles deploy faster; explode time decreased to 1.4s (from 1.5s).
- Barley - Main attack and Super damage increased to 140 (from 120) per tick. Main attack bottles fly 16% faster. Super bottles fly 8% faster.
- Bo -Reload time decreased to 1.7s (from 2s).
- Colt - Main attack bullets fly 9% faster and range increased to 10.66 tiles (from 10 tiles).
- Bull - Reload time increased to 1.6s (from 1.5s).
Showdown - Power Up box damage boost decreased to 10% (from 15%) - decreasing the damage from boosts should now make end game fights last a bit longer.
11/8/17 Balance Update
- Duplicates of the same Brawlers on the same team will very rarely occur in Matchmaking (Note: Players in low trophy games will still encounter duplicates).
- Improvements to matchmaking balance.
- Ricochet - Health increased to 600 (from 500)
- El Primo - Health increased to 1400 (from 1300)
- Brock - Super shoots a total of 9 rockets (from 6) faster, and also has a bigger area of effect
- Mortis - Decreased health to 700 (from 800)
- Poco - Decreased main attack damage to 140 (from 160)
- Jessie - Super charges 12.5% slower
- Nita - Super charges 25% slower
- Decreased health of all Safes by 1000
- Power Up box damage boost increased to 15%, up from 5% - this should benefit high range, low health Brawlers and even the playing field.
Supercell wanted to make it easier and quicker to earn coins in short sessions so they have increased the First Win coin bonus. The total coins earned still remains the same.
- First Win Bonus changed from 8 to 16 and normal coins earned changed from 60 to 52
- First Win Bonus changed from 8 to 16 and normal coins earned changed from 40 to 32
- Showdown new event changed from 16 to 24
- First Win Bonus changed from 4 to 8 and normal coins earned changed from 16 to 12
- Showdown New Event changed from 8 to 12
- First Win Bonus changed from 4 to 8 and normal coins earned changed from 20 to 16
- Showdown event changed from 8 to 12
6/7/17 Balance Update
- Piper: Super charges 25% slower
- Gem packages will now reward approximately 50% more Gems!
- Decreased cost of all Skins!
- Increased Chip gain from Epic duplicate Brawlers from 5 to 10
- Increased Chip gain from Legendary duplicate Brawlers from 10 to 60
- Reduced Epic Brawler Chip cost from 70 to 60
- Reduced Legendary Brawler Chip cost from 600 to 500
- Lose slightly fewer Trophies when playing Showdown at low Trophy levels
- Altered Game Mode rotation - Double XP event is now every 4 days (instead of Saturday/Sunday) and gives slightly more Coins
- Fixed an exploit allowing Band members to change Band settings (including descriptions, badges, etc)
- Piper: She’s sugar and spice, but not always nice. Firing sniper bullets from her trusty Gunbrella, she does more damage the farther away her target is. Of course, she never gets upstaged because her Super drops hand grenades!
- Skin - El Primo’s newest outfit - El Rey!
- Showdown Map - “Feast or Famine”
- Exclusive player profile icons (only available after reaching certain XP/Trophy levels)
- Brock Reloads 8% faster
- Players from the same Band cannot join the same match in regular matchmaking
- Player names hidden in Showdown in high-trophy games
- Reduced maximum amount of available Gems
- Added Bull's voice
- New Sound effects for level and rank ups
- Added Healing sound effects
- New Music variations
- New “Player Defeated” UI
- New and improved Brawl Box animations
- Heist: When defending, Safe HP is blue instead of red
- Reduced Virtual Joystick visual size
- Improved character textures for El Primo, Nita, and Brock
- El Primo and Poco’s attack effects have been improved
- Bo Mines’ visual improvements
- Many various UI fixes
- Bo’s Mines now are triggered by Nita’s bear
- Barley’s main attack now destroys vases/bones
- Player’s band can now be viewed from the player profile
- Fixed joystick activation issue at the bottom of Showdown maps
- Fixed Band Elder promotion UI
27/6/17 Balance Update
- Dynamike: Super damage increased from 400 to 500. Dynamike's Super was a little underwhelming, doing only slightly more damage than his main attack (increased in last update).
- Bo: Health increased from 800 to 900. Bo is getting stronger! This health increase should bring him closer to becoming a ranged-tank.
- Jessie: Main attack damage reduced from 160 to 140. Jessie was one of the strongest characters in high-trophy games.
- Nita: Reload time increased from 1.0s to 1.25s. Nita was too quick!
- Spike: Health decreased from 700 to 600. Spike was very strong in high-trophy games. He was a bit too much of a tank for the amount of damage he did.
- Coin Boost now costs 20 gems (from 50) and lasts 7 days.
- New Maps for Bounty and Smash & Grab
- Changes to event rotation to include more Bounty (and new maps)
22/6/17 Balance Update
20/6/17 Balance Update
- Nita: Bear HP decreased to 1000 (from 1200), removed Bear health decay.
- Jessie: Removed health decay from the turret.
- Ricochet: Shoots one additional bullet with the main attack.
- Dynamike: Increased main attack damage from 1400 to 1600.
- Poco: Attack range reduced by 15%, Super goes over walls now, can heal allies behind walls.
- Heist maps balance fixes, terrain changes. (Some maps favored the attacker too much.)
- Showdown map Stormy Plains has a reduction in bushes.
- Event gold distribution changes - Overall max coin rewards lowered to give smoother progression to new players:
- Event 1 max coin reward changed from 80 to 60 gold.
- New event coin reward changed from 12 to 8. (First win changed from 12 to 8).
- Event 2 not changed, still 40 gold.
- New event coin reward changed from 12 to 8. (First win changed from 12 to 8).
- Event 3 max coin reward changed from 12 to 16.
- Event 4 max coin reward from 20 to 16.
- Event 1 max coin reward changed from 80 to 60 gold.
- Adjusted Star Player calculation.
- Fixed Heist matchmaking issue that caused players to end up on Defense too often.
- Fixed a matchmaking issue causing more than the maximum amount of players to appear.
- Fixed local Band leaderboard to display correct local data.
- Bands can no longer have more than 50 members.
- If a Band has more than 50 members, the leaderboard will only include the lowest 50 ranked members.