The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Val Verde is a community map for the Bot Drop event.
The map is covered in bushes with uncovered areas prominently being those where robots spawn, with small clusters of walls sprinkled on it. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bo with his Circling Eagle Star Power is good in this map because there is a lot of bushes to seek enemy Brawlers in, and allows teammates to see more of what Bo sees as well.
- Rosa is notably great on this map with her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget, which lets her damage and slow all enemies inside of bushes, which can help Rosa and her team know every enemy's location.
- Tara's Psychic Enhancer Gadget is great on this map, allowing Tara and her teammates to spot enemies on her screen who are in bushes.
- Shelly is a solid choice on this map. With her decently long range, her high damage output up-close, and her Super able to deal huge amounts of damage to any enemies to come across her in the bushes.
- Only destroy bushes and walls if your team benefits from not having them, for example if your team has a Piper, or a Colt. If you and your team gain a disadvantage with less cover, (if they're using Brawlers such as Bull, Rosa, or Darryl), it is advised not to destroy bushes and walls.
- On 27/04/22, Val Verde was added to the game.