Two Thousand Lakes is a community map for the Showdown event.
Two Thousand Lakes has a small amount of cover around the lakes and is generally very open. There are very little strategic points besides the center. The sides of the map contain a wave-like pattern of bushes that stretch across the lower section of the map. The center bottom contains two Power Cube boxes surrounded by bushes and four 2x2 walls. Acid Lakes, a Showdown map, is remarkably similar with only a few key differences. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Make sure to check the two parallel rows of bushes before going to the center, as it is a perfect place for an ambush to occur.
- Long-ranged Brawlers like Brock, Piper, and Bea will work well for this map because of the ample space of this map.
- Attempting to control the center too early in the game could lead to the player being targeted and trapped by Brawlers outside the center. It is best to only move into the center when there are four or less Brawlers left.
- The bushes bordering the map are often underestimated when it comes to camping, especially the western/eastern ones.
- If the player spawns near the bottom at the square-shaped bush area, they are to be careful. Oftentimes the area is used as bait, due to the 2x2 wall formations in its corners making certain tiles hard to bush-check.
- Brawlers that are medium-ranged and have a decent amount of health, like Carl are ideal as the map still has areas where sharpshooters are at a disadvantage.
- Note that the entry of the center is very narrow, so players must focus on attacking the enemies while they are entering.
- Jacky and Bibi are good on this map as they can rush the center and break the boxes easily giving them an advantage during the early game.
- Like Acid Lakes, Darryl can be a solid pick here due to his Super, which not only can auto-charge, but can be used through the water to either reach the center (if the smoke starts to get near the outer skirts of the lakes or to escape (getting the Boxes in the middle, don't use the rope fences, as it won't work well with his Super). However, many Brawlers may think alike of you, trying to rush middle for the boxes, so only rush if you have to.
- On 2/7/20, Two Thousand Lakes was added to the game. Two Thousand Lakes was affected by the Angry Robo Modifier.
- On 10/9/20, the environment of Two Thousand Lakes had changed from Storm Valley theme to Mortuary theme. Two Thousand Lakes was now affected by the Energy Drink Modifier.
- On 27/1/21, Two Thousand Lakes was removed from the game.