Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Twisted Torpedo is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
Two Y-shaped bushes zig-zag the side lanes with openings arcing the middle lane. Some small wall clusters act as cover around the Y-shaped bushes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The side lane bush formations make them hard to check. Heavyweights and their respective counters can use them to attack.
- As there are two bushes parallel to the gem spawn, it is crucial to check nearby bushes and be aware of ambushes when collecting gems. However, the diagonally designed walls of the map also can help sharpshooters, especially Piper with her Ambush Star Power.
- Sharpshooters can hide in the U-shaped bushes, taking the diagonally sloped walls to their advantage, or hide close to spawn, being able to fire shots at enemies approaching the gem spawn.
- The spawn position favors the right lane for blue team and left lane for red team. Support Brawlers should go right, Tanks/gem carriers mid, and offensive Brawlers left.
- Heavyweights like Bull, Jacky, El Primo and Darryl are especially good on this map due to the presence of a large amount of bushes on this map.
- Throwers are also powerful on this map if there is a teammate to on the left lane who can defeat enemies hiding in bushes.
- 8-Bit and Pam excel as support Brawlers on this map because they can gain control over the right lane after which they can continue providing support to their teammates.
- Assassins like Mortis, Edgar and Buzz can ambush and defeat anti-tanks or throwers on the enemy team.
- Sandy can use his Super to connect the bushes on either side of the middle.
- On 16/6/21, Twisted Torpedo was added to the game.
- On 25/8/21, Twisted Torpedo was removed from the game.