Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Twisted Torpedo is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
Two Y-shaped bushes zig-zag the side lanes with openings arcing the middle lane. Some small wall clusters act as cover around the Y-shaped bushes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The side lane bush formations make them hard to check. Heavyweights and their respective counters can use them to attack.
- As there are two bushes parallel to the gem spawn, it is crucial to check nearby bushes and be aware of ambushes when collecting gems. However, the diagonally designed walls of the map also can help sharpshooters, especially Piper with her Ambush Star Power.
- Sharpshooters can hide in the U-shaped bushes, taking the diagonally sloped walls to their advantage, or hide close to spawn, being able to fire shots at enemies approaching the gem spawn.
- The spawn position favors the right lane for blue team and left lane for red team. Support should go right, gem carrier mid, and aggro left.
- On 16/6/21, Twisted Torpedo was added to the game.