GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Twisted Plan is a community map made for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map has diagonal pathways connected by several bush segments. Near each base are two lakes with walls Brawlers can hide themselves in.
- It's easy to get trapped in the confined lakes near the edges of the map. If you're waiting for an opportunity to snatch a trophy head behind the enemy team's central walls.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers work well in virtually all sections of the map.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should be prepared to be on defense if an enemy ever gets close to their base.
- Supports should have an adequate damage output. Max and Pam can help protect teammates while they go to snatch trophies.
- The bush segments near the side lanes have access to some of the most open areas of the map which high spread Brawlers can use to pressure enemies to switch lanes.
- On 16/06/21, Twisted Plan was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Twisted Plan was removed from the game.