Twist and Shoot is a community map for the Heist event.
The map's safes are surrounded by fencing, walls, and a bush cluster. Lakes are formatted diagonally changing the viability of long-ranged Brawlers. The center lake in particular has walls on both sides, only allowing shots to pass through a small opening.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can still snipe Brawlers using the center passageways even though they can't shoot across the lakes directly. A Brawler like Piper can be very useful in this map. She can use her advantage of long range to damage the safe. Other sharpshooters share this ability as well, but Piper is one of the best choices because, she can use her gadget, Auto Aimer to get away quickly, or use her Super to add extra damage to the safe.
- Around the bush squares, you can fall back whenever an enemy is about to spawn to ambush them.
- Carl can be used to easily deal heavy amounts of damage since the safe is right in front of a box.
- Rico can attack enemies camping inside the bush squares by attacking the Z-like walls.
- The right lane should be used by long range burst Brawlers while the left lane should be used by medium range ones or supports.
- Barley is a good defensive option for this map. He can hide behind walls whilst attacking enemies, and can use his main attack to block off key choke points. As his main attack lasts for several moments, he can limit enemy movement more effectively and can hold off enemy attacks on the safe for longer.
- Short ranged brawlers should keep to their own side and hid in nearby bushes for defense and kill any unsuspecting brawler
- Throwers can easily reach the safe as they are not hindered by most obstacles.
- On 29/1/19, Twist and Shoot was added to the game.
- On 26/6/19, Twist and Shoot was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Twist and Shoot was added back to the game. The environment of Twist and Shoot had changed from Old Town theme to Canyon theme.
- On 27/1/21, Twist and Shoot was removed from the game.