Turtle Shell is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
There is a misconception surrounding the name of the map with the Brawl Stars player "Turtle". The name of the map is actually inspired by the overall shape of the bushes and structures, because it looks like a Turtle Shell. This map is one of the 4 brawl ball maps that won the June 2021 Official Contest. Even though the map can seem quite bushy, they are quite easy to check from multiple angles and it's what makes the map quite unique. It also has interesting patterns within the block variety that is different from other brawl ball maps. The map has 3 lanes and is diagonally symmetrical.
- Galactic (ipad)
(The version that is currently in-game is actually not the same as the one which won the official contest.)
- Brock can snipe enemies from far so better use him along the open areas beside the L-shaped walls.
- Bull or Shelly can use the long strips of bushes around the goal to take out Brawlers easily by camping there undetected, gaining control of the ball. Their Supers can be used to destroy the walls in front of the enemy goal.
- Dynamike can be a good goalkeeper as he is a thrower, he can be covered behind the walls in front of the goal. He can also be used to pressure the enemies' goal when they spawn.
- Mortis can hide in the bushes in the center (behind the L-shaped walls) and quickly grab the ball and score with his dash and fast movement speed. However, be careful of the large bushes near the enemy's side, where you can be ambushed.
- Amber can burn the bushes on the enemies' side so that they are visible. It is even more effective with her Fire Starters Gadget and Wild Flames Star Power.
- Sandy can use his Super to allow his teammates to travel to the bushes on the enemies side, take them out, and score.
- Rosa's Unfriendly Bushes Gadget can be used to reveal and slow down enemies in the top right bushes. Her Plant Life Star Power can also heal her constantly while fighting enemies inside bushes.
- Tara can be a solid choice reveling enemy’s along with bo
- On 16/6/21, Turtle Shell was added to the game.