Turnover is an official map for the Basket Brawl event.
The map has two small clusters of bushes on the top and bottom. There are 4 clusters of barriers that form an L shape and a block near each of the smaller L shaped barriers. This map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Long-ranged Brawlers like Brock are good for this map because of the narrow bottom and top lane. Brawlers like Gale can control the bottom and top lane because of their wider attack and crowd control.
- Heavyweights can get pinched by enemies and should not hide behind walls if there are sharpshooters.
- Most of the walls create lanes that favor sharpshooters and should not be destroyed.
- Passing over walls can be a good strategy in this map as the barriers are close to each other.
- On 16/06/21, Turnover was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Turnover was removed from the game.
- On 11/03/22, Turnover was added back to the game.