Turnaround is an official map for the Heist event.
The map's safes are placed at the corners of the map. A wide diagonal bush path connects the two safes with additional paths outside bordered walls. The map has teleporters just outside these outer formations. Overall, the map can be split into four lanes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights and other tanky Brawlers can take the diagonal path directly without fear of an ambush.
- Jacky can attack enemies from behind walls.
- Sharpshooters should curve left towards the bottom left or right towards the top right to be in clear range of the safe.
- Colt, 8-BIT, Shelly and Rico gain an advantage when using these paths. 8-BIT is also able to take the diagonal path safely because of their spreading attack. Rico's bouncing shots can be used for easy offense on the enemy's safe and his Super can be used from a far distance. He can use his Super Bouncy Star Power to be more effective. The bouncy natures of his attack, Super and Multiball Launcher Gadget are also useful on defense to reveal enemies in the bushy lanes leading to his safe and damage enemies from a distance.
- Brawlers that can counter heavyweights include Carl and Spike, with the latter risking being knocked out in order to take them out. Spike can also get onto the safe unnoticed and deal huge amounts of damage quickly (additionally with his Popping Pincushion Gadget).
- Throwers such as Dynamike are viable in this map. They can defend the diagonal path to the safe from the safety of either of the two other parallel paths. In addition, Tick can use his mines to create minefields in the secluded paths of this map to heavily damage those who approach the safe, either knocking them out or discouraging them. Low health enemy brawlers like most sharpshooters will have to refrain from approaching the safe altogether, if a Tick player does the above strategy. All throwers can, after defending the first wave of enemies, proceed to utilize the abundant walls on the map and safely attack the enemy safe.
- Using Sprout, if its Super is placed correctly, it can completely block your safe from attacks from most Brawlers. (This can be accomplished by landing the Hedge right in front of the safe.). If this is too hard to accomplish, you can simply block one lane.
- On 22/10/20, Turnaround was added to the game.
- On 27/1/21, the environment of Turnaround had changed from the Bandstand theme to the Canyon theme. It was tweaked to make the players spawn with more space.
- On 7/4/21, Turnaround was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Heist map.
- On 16/6/21, Turnaround was removed from the game. Turnaround was no longer featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Heist map.