Triumvirate is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map has three zones, with two of them near the corners while one is in the center. Brawlers spawn midway of the map behind fences where there are two large openings on each side. Curved bush clusters grow towards the corner zones while rope fencing connects the center one. This map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Splitting up early game is recommended to assert pressure. Clumping up makes it easy for piercing Brawlers to regain control.
- Amber and Tara can sweep enemies alone or when they're grouped up. Amber's Super can be thrown to a teammate's side for protection. She can also use her Fire Starters Gadget when respawning to be fast enough to take control of the middle zone while still being immune. Tara's Support from Beyond Gadget can be used to pressure and force enemies out of a zone.
- Take the launch pad to switch zones when at the opposite corners. Enemies will likely leave the landing spot clear if its already captured.
- Brawlers playing in the center zone should not assist their teammates. Saving ammo is crucial when playing in this spot. Instead let teammates support you when they're free or have completed a zone.
- The jump pads on the map are a great way to get from one area to another, making it easier to capture a zone. However, be aware if an enemy is already in the zone you are travelling to.
- Single-target Brawlers such as Long-rangers are not good because they have a hard time aiming and the zones favors area-damaging Brawlers such as throwers and Brawlers that can pierce multiple enemies.
- Using Brawlers that can spawn turrets, such as Jessie, can help defeat many enemies which is necessary in this game mode where having lots of area control drastically increases your chance of winning.
- On 27/1/21, Triumvirate was added to the game.
- On 7/4/21, Triumvirate was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Hot Zone map.
- On 16/6/21, Triumvirate was removed from the game. Triumvirate was no longer featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Hot Zone map.