Triple Dribble is an official map for the Brawl Ball event.
The ball starts in the center, with small bundles of bushes clumped around it. The players start on the opposite sides of the ball, with a small barrier in front of them protecting four of the six Brawlers. Each team has a goal, which is 3 tiles wide and has 2 L-shaped walls that open up to the goal. In middle of these walls are three barrels that block direct goals. The left and right lane are coupled by several 4x4 walls. Except for the side lanes, the map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bull is an ideal Brawler for this map, given his Super that can destroy obstacles. Once your Super is charged up, aim straight for the three barrels that protect the goal from direct shots. This will make it much easier for your teammates to score a goal.
- Rico can either use the straight lane vertical wall to attack Brawlers in front of the L-shaped wall or use the zig-zag lane to attack Brawlers hiding behind the 4x4 ones. He can also use his Multiball Launcher Gadget to further scout the map.
- Bibi can use the small three tile walls to attack brawlers around them without taking damage. The straight lane vertical wall is very suitable for a Super bubble which can bounce off of these walls with ease.
- The general nature of this map leads to Brawlers that are clumped up which leaves easy team-wiping opportunities that Tara can take hold of.
- Jacky can make use of the thin walls particularly the straight lane vertical wall which is often used by heavyweights and sharpshooters for protection.
- The left lane is best used by sharpshooters, center by heavyweights, and right lane by fighters. Taking control of all three lanes is crucial because of the 4x4 walls which punish slower Brawlers.
- One tactic that is sometimes used is to just grab the ball and head straight for the goal, although this works better when using high health Brawlers such as Bull, Darryl, etc.
- Colt can use his Silver Bullet gadget to break down to central walls. This will prevent heavyweights and throwers from thriving.
- On 4/9/17, Triple Dribble was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Triple Dribble was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/1/19, Triple Dribble was tweaked to make players spawn inside the goal instead of behind the goal.
- On 14/3/20, Triple Dribble was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 21/11/20, Triple Dribble was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.
- On 7/4/21, Triple Dribble was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.
- On 15/5/21, Triple Dribble was featured in the May Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage V map.
- On 12/6/21, Triple Dribble was featured in the China Anniversary Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 16/6/21, Triple Dribble was no longer featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Brawl Ball map.
- On 9/7/21, Triple Dribble was featured in the Master League Special Challenge as a Stage II map.