Triple-Double is an official map for the Basket Brawl event.
The map lacks openings. There are two clusters of crates on the top and bottom, with 2x1 blocks above/below them. There are 2x2 bushes with 2x2 barriers touching them and three more barriers making an L shape. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Do not use Brawlers with wide attacks because of the barriers and lack of openings.
- Use the fencing to block shots as these are placed vertically.
- Ball carriers can bait and throw the ball over walls to teammates.
- Ranged Brawlers should shoot diagonally across pathways running through the center.
- You can also use Penny to punish enemies if they cluster up in the middle
- On 16/6/21, Triple-Double was added to the game.
- On 6/8/21, Triple-Double was featured as a Summer Sports Challenge as a Stage III map.