The map center is split into six sections with eight Power Cube boxes place around a 2x2 wall. Bushes are spread out across the map and are typically no larger than the walls that are nearby. Eight Power Cube boxes found near to the center are in pairs as well.
- Crow and Leon should strive to get the Power Cube boxes placed in the center of the map. Their sharpshooter counters will try to stay away from the center because of the walls and bushes placed nearby.
- Sharpshooters will not be able to contest with Brawlers in the center of the map and should try to get as many Power Cubes as they can in the outskirts where they have more room.
- Carl should stay in one of the six points in the center of the map where they can use the walls to threaten heavyweights attempting to get Power Cubes and potentially kill them.
- 8-BIT does not have to worry about long-ranged Brawlers in this map if they stay close to the center. This logic also applies to Pam.
- Rosa can connect two of the center points with her Gadget Grow Light, but this should only be done if they can handle Brawlers that sneak into them. With two points Rosa lowers the chances of being trapped early in the match.
- Frank can destroy multiple center points with their Super as well as the 2x2 block that is often used to stall others. If a Shelly or Jacky is frequently seen in this area, destroying this wall can be just what Frank needs to survive.
- The safest bush to camp in is the P-shaped one fenced on 2 sides, present at the top left and bottom right of the map.