Treasure Hunt is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map center is split into six sections by several walls isolating patches of grass with eight Power Cube boxes place around a small square wall. Bushes are spread out across the map and are typically no larger than the walls that are nearby. Eight Power Cube boxes found near to the center are in pairs as well. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Crow and Leon should strive to get the Power Cube boxes placed in the center of the map. Their usual sharpshooter counters will try to stay away from the center because of the walls and bushes placed nearby.
- As mentioned above, sharpshooters will not be able to contest with Brawlers in the center of the map and should try to get as many Power Cubes as they can in the outskirts where they have more room.
- Carl should stay in one of the six points in the center of the map where they can use the walls to threaten heavyweights attempting to get Power Cubes and potentially defeat them.
- 8-BIT does not have to worry about long-ranged Brawlers in this map if they stay close to the center. This also applies to Pam.
- Rosa can connect two of the center points with her Grow Light Gadget, but this should only be done if she can handle Brawlers that sneak into them, not to mention the two entry points of the map and the color of the bushes she spawns.
- Frank can destroy multiple center points with his Super as well as the 2x2 block that is often used to stall others. If a Shelly or Jacky is frequently seen in this area, destroying this wall can be just what Frank needs to survive, but it can also hinder you since they can directly run towards you.
- The safest bush to hide in is the P-shaped one fenced on 2 sides, present at the top left and bottom right of the map.
- On 18/12/19, Treasure Hunt was added to the game.
- On 2/7/20, Treasure Hunt was affected by the Healing Mushroom Modifier.
- On 10/9/20, Treasure Hunt was removed from the game.