Trap Map is an Friendly-Game exclusive official map for the Showdown event.
There are spikes in the corners surrounding Power Cube boxes. There is a lot of poison gas on the sides between the spike areas, which also surround Power Cube boxes. In the middle, there is a lake with boxes and speed tiles on both sides. Spawns are in the middle of the map, between the lake and the gas/spikes areas. There are also many medium-sized walls and bushes scattered around the map, between the lake and the gas/spikes areas.
- Use a Brawler with above average speed to get the Power Cubes inside the poison gas traps.
- Do not risk getting the Power Cube boxes just before the spikes appear. This will likely stun lock the Brawler while also doing constant damage.
- The healing tiles are good defensive options for Brawlers going in. When pressuring Brawlers pressure them outwards away from the tiles.
- Due to the map's more confined and hazardous nature, sharpshooters such as Piper and Bea are not recommended, as they have low health and do poorly in the close-quarters combat that is more common on this map.
- On 16/6/21, Trap Map was added to the game.
- On 25/8/21, Trap Map was removed from the game.