Training Montage is an official map for the Takedown event.
The map is bordered by bushes and lakes at the edges. Power Cubes are only present inside this bush border or just outside of it. 3x3 and 2x2 wall clusters dot the center with larger lakes separating the map's regions from each-other.
- The Power Cubes are very close to the bush border or right inside of it, take the chance to ambush enemies for their Power Cubes as waiting for them isn't recommended.
- Darryl can roll across the major lakes or smaller horizontal ones with their Super. This gives them the ability to track down the Boss at all times.
- Maneuvering around the wall clusters in the center is difficult for any Brawler. Try baiting the Boss to the center top or bottom section away from these walls and larger bush clusters.
- Three Power Cubes can be found bundled together in each corner. This is also where the largest bush clusters are.
- Going through the strait between the lakes will sometimes be your only option but its not recommended. When switching sections, head through the top and bottom pathways which are more open.