The Training Cave is an area that can be accessed through a Brawler's Menu or the Settings menu. In it, you can try out Brawlers and skins even if you do not own them and edit your controls. You can also practice attacks on various immobile robot dummies scattered around the map. Additionally, your damage per second rate is displayed at the top right corner of the screen. To leave the Training Cave, press the Exit button on the bottom of your screen. The Training Cave is currently named "Starr Park Entrance".
There are 4 melee robots, each with 4000 health, in each corner of the bottom section point. Further upward, a smaller version of a boss robot can be found, with 100000 health with a 3x3 bush cluster underneath. To the far right of the boss robot is a sniper robot enclosed by walls that has 4000 health and shoots Brawlers and allies in a 6.67 tile radius every 1.4 seconds. The sniper robot's bullet does 500 damage. Additionally, 20 mini robots with 1500 health each can be found on the topmost section of the map.
The Training Cave is used for many purposes.
- It can be used to test out a new skin in the shop to see whether you like it or not.
- It can be used to test out a new Brawler, whether they are in the Shop or in the Brawler menu.
- It can be used to practice with a certain Brawler, such as aiming attacks.
- It can be used purely for fun and amusement, such as trying to destroy all of the robots as fast as you can, destroying all of the obstacles, etc.
- You can also edit where your controls would be when battling. You can change the position and size of all three joysticks, the Gadget button, and the Emote menu.
There are also some specific things you can use the Training Cave for:
- You can use the bushes to test out some Star Powers and Gadgets, such as Bo's Circling Eagle and Sprout's Garden Mulcher.
- The mini robots can be used to test out piercing attacks, such as Nita and Tara's attack, or bounce shots such as Jessie's attack.
- The sniper robot can test out healing Star Powers and Gadgets, such as Leon's Invisiheal and Poco's Tuning Fork, defensive Star Powers and Gadgets such as Darryl's Steel Hoops and Crow's Defense Booster, or other variable-damage abilities, such as Jacky's Counter Crush.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|