The Training Cave is an area that can be accessed through a Brawler's Menu or the Settings menu. In it, you can try out Brawlers and skins even if you do not own them and edit your controls. You can also practice attacks on various robot dummies scattered around the map. However, none of the robots move. Additionally, your damage per second rate is displayed at the top right corner of the screen. To leave the Training Cave, press the Exit button on the bottom left of your screen.
There are 4 melee bots, each with 4000 health, in each corner of the bottom section point. Further upward, a smaller version of a big robot can be found, with 100000 health with a 3x3 bush cluster underneath. To the right of the boss robot is a sniper bot enclosed by walls that has 4000 health and shoots Brawlers and friendlies in a 6.67 tile radius every 1.4 seconds. The sniper bot's bullet does 500 damage. Additionally, 20 mini robots with 1500 health each can be found on the topmost section of the map.
The Training Cave is used for many purposes.
- It can be used to test out a new skin in the shop to see whether you like it or not.
- It can be used to test out a new Brawler, whether they are in the Shop or in the Brawler menu.
- It can be used to practice with a certain Brawler, such as aiming attacks.
- It can be used purely for fun and amusement, such as trying to destroy all of the robots as fast as you can, destroying all of the obstacles, etc.
- You can also edit where your controls would be when battling. You can change the position and size of all three joysticks and the Gadget and Emote button.
There are also some specific things you can use the Training Cave for:
- You can use the bushes to test out some Star Powers and Gadgets, such as Bo's Circling Eagle and Sprout's Garden Mulcher.
- The mini bots can be used to test out piercing attacks such as Nita and Tara's attack or bounce shots such as Jessie's attack.
- The damaging bot can test out healing Star Powers and Gadgets, such as Leon's Invisiheal and Poco's Tuning Fork, or defensive Star Powers and Gadgets such as Darryl's Steel Hoops and Crow's Defense Booster.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|