The Training Cave is an area that can be accessed through a Brawler's information page. In it, you can try out Brawlers and skins even if you do not own them. You can also practice attacks on various robot dummies scattered around the map. Additionally, your damage per second rate is displayed at the top right corner of the screen. To leave the Training Cave, press the Exit button on the bottom of your screen.
There are four boxer robots, each with 4,000 health, in the each corner of the spawn point. Further upward, a smaller version of a boss robot can be found, with 100,000 health. Below the boss robot are 9 bushes. To the right of the boss robot is a sharpshooter robot (4,000 health, 500 damage per attack) who is able to damage you if you are within its range. Additionally, 20 mini robots with 1,500 health each can be found on the topmost part of the map.
The Training Cave is used for many purposes.
- It can be used to test out a new skin in the shop to see whether you like it or not.
- It can be used to test out a new brawler, whether they are on the shop or in the brawler info page.
- It can be used to practice with a certain brawler, such as aiming attacks.
- It can be used purely for fun and amusement, such as trying to destroy all of the robots as fast as you can, destroying all of the obstacles, etc.
There are also some specific things you can use the Training Cave for:
- You can use the bushes to test out some Star Powers, such as Bo's Circling Eagle, Piper's Ambush and Rosa's Plant Life.
- The swarm bots can be used to test out piercing attacks such as Nita's attack and Tara's attack, or bouncing attacks such as Jessie's attack.
- The damaging bot can test out healing Star Powers, such as Leon's Invisiheal, Barley's Medical Use and Tick's Well Oiled, or defensive Star Powers, such as Darryl's Steel Hoops, Bull's Tough Guy and Bibi's Batting Stance.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Hot Zone • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave|