Tornado Ring is a community map for the Heist event.
Two bush rings curve around the center of the map and are partially separated by walls. The sides have six patches of bushes that are covered as well by walls. The center and edges include fences and two lakes leaving a two tile entrance for the safe in the center lane. Aside from the center, sides are somewhat open allowing Brawlers to hide near the other team's safe as well.
- The map is good for sharpshooters such as 8-BIT and throwers such as Barley since they can take cover behind walls and stay in the bushes by the enemy team. Although, they might need to remove the bushes that the opponents will hide in.
- If playing as heavyweights like Bull or assassins like Leon, be discreet about your movements if you want to go towards the safe. If ambushing an enemy will quickly leave you killed it's better to stay hidden and inch towards the safe.
- Penny is great for this map because of her Balls of Fire Star Power and use her Gadget Pocket Detonator which she can use to detonate Old Lobber on the safe. Her Balls of Fire Star Power punishes enemies for revealing themselves, or following similar paths. If the walls by the right lane on your side are not destroyed you can force enemies out with it as well.
- Short-ranged fighters such as Nita or Bibi should use the 2x2 wall left of the lake on the enemy's side while attacking.
- Its better to ignore enemies hiding near the wall on your side then it is to chase after them. This logic especially applies to Jessie who can't do much damage without Scrappy.
- Emz is able to completely control the center of this map, but she shouldn't use her main attack frequently when putting pressure as she'll need it when taking out heavyweights. Try using her Super more often when scouting for enemies on this map.
- On 18/12/19, Tornado Ring was added to the game.
- On 11/1/20, Tornado Ring was featured in the January Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of Tornado Ring had changed from the Darryl's Ship theme to the Oasis theme.
- On 10/9/20, Tornado Ring was removed from the game.