The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map features 3 zones and 4x1 metal and rope fencing. The zones are placed diagonally, making one zone closer to each team. Bushes are placed behind rope fencing allowing Brawlers to defend themselves while they stay back to protect a zone.
- Control the middle zone first as you can use the middle zone to reach both the left and right zones with your attacks, making them easily accessible.
- Brawlers can stay in a zone, bushes, and behind rope fencing in the side lanes. This is very important for long-ranged Brawlers that need this safety net to protect themselves against short-ranged Brawlers.
- Try to control 2 zones at a time, after you control one zone have one Brawler stay back to support and the other try to take control of the 3rd.
- If your team doesn't have the damage output needed to take out certain Brawlers, retreat and send one Brawler there periodically to gather a few points.
- The center zone is great for high spread Brawlers such as Pam and Poco. medium spread Brawlers should work their way to the side zones.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.