New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Time Warp is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
Near the zones are two large bushes and some walls surrounding them. There are two more large bushes on the left of the spawns, which lead to a teleporter. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The teleporters in this map are very useful and allow Brawlers to get a safe backdoor from one hot zone to the other, avoiding having to cross through the mid. It is also very easy to have access to this teleport as there is a lane of bushes.
- Throwers are really useful in this map due to the amount of walls that it can hide behind. Sprout is arguably the best thrower for this map because the bushes can be used both to heal Sprout with its Garden Mulcher Gadget and partially shield itself with its Photosynthesis Star Power. Its Super can also be useful to block enemies from getting into a zone.
- Breaking the walls in the center of the map will open up the map as they are the only main walls, meaning that Brawlers such as Colt can help other long-ranged Brawlers thrive on this map.
- Since there is a small wall section at the bottom of the hot zone, it is possible to stand behind the wall and still capture percentage safely, also forcing your opponents to walk around or break the wall to stop this.
- Brawlers playing mid should be Brawlers with spreading attacks or healers. Pam and Poco are both good assist Brawlers while Emz acts as a tank counter.
- On 16/6/21, Time Warp was added to the game.
- On 25/8/21, Time Warp was removed from the game.