The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map has bushes at the sides encased by walls. Smaller patches in the middle lane have entrances facing the center and another facing each team.
- Heavyweights and assassins can use the side bushes when being hyper aggressive. Retreating forces Brawlers to use a small entrance which is where sharpshooter allies can handle them.
- Having a Brawler camp behind the the enemy team's middle lane fence is also an effective strategy. Unless the enemy team has a thrower, opponents will move from the sides inwards.
- This map is great for throwers and sharpshooters if they find the right shooting position. It's recommended to use the right lane for sniping and the left lane for throwing.
- Spread attacks don't work well with the map's layout as the passageways and entrances are narrow.
- Do not switch lanes often as walls are placed vertically which makes it easy for shots to land with only a slight change in positioning. Short-ranged Brawlers should prioritize dodging tactics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.