Tight Stuff is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map is edged with bushes and tombstones shaped into entrances. The center lacks lakes, bushes, and wall clusters but they are present further outwards. Launch pads launch Brawlers to the center, where the Boss spawns. The map is horizontally and vertically symmetrical.
- Pam and other high-spread Brawlers are useful because of the open space available on the map. Pam, unlike these Brawlers, can maintain consistent damage and passive healing.
- Heavyweights are less viable on this map, but Darryl can make use of the lakes to ambush other Brawlers or the Boss.
- Power Cubes are spread evenly across the map, but most of them are clustered across lakes, which is where the Boss will likely be engaged at.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should stay far away from the edge bushes even when the Boss gets close to here. Unlike medium-ranged Brawlers, these Brawlers cannot engage with potential ambushers.
- Throwers lack wall clusters and cover that they can use near the lakes, but they can find cover further outside. Do note, however, that there are bushes near every wall cluster, so be mindful of heavyweights and other high-damaging Brawlers.
- On 23/10/19, Tight Stuff was added to the game. Tight Stuff was affected by the Chain Lightning Modifier.
- On 23/1/20, Tight Stuff was removed from the game.