Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Tiger Leap is an official map for the Volley Brawl event.
Map spawns are spread diagonally behind a series of arced fences. Some bushes are placed near the map's corners but most of the map is open.
- The fencing formation poses a strength to Sprout and heavyweights. Sprout can block lanes entirely with his Super.
- Brawlers will struggle most around the center. After passing the ball go through the sides to flank enemies.
- Buzz can use his Super across most of the map. As a defender he can grapple onto them to catch a pass.
- Throwers can offer some utility as a support Brawler behind the arced fences but heavyweights can quickly take them out.
- Brawlers who are able to move quickly around the map like Stu, Mortis and Buzz can be useful in the late game where the ball may land behind walls fast enough that normal brawlers are unable to get there in time. It is recommended that you play such brawlers in a defensive matter to capitalize on their movement strengths.
- On 16/6/21, Tiger Leap was added to the game.