Tickets are a currency used to enter Ticketed Events that open every weekend. These events are Big Game, Robo Rumble, and Boss Fight. To enter a ticketed event, you must spend tickets unless in Boss Fight when if you play a difficulty below you, you don’t use tickets but you don’t gain Tokens. Tokens reward you receive at the end of the match is multiplied by the number of tickets you used to enter. You receive 2 free Tickets when a new ticketed event starts, similar to how you are awarded 10 free Tokens when a normal event starts.
- Tickets can be found as bonus items in Brawl Boxes, with a 25% chance of appearing alongside whatever you found. They drop in sets of 1, 2, and 3.
- Tickets can be bought in the Shop while an event is open.
- Small numbers of Tickets may be offered for free in the Shop.
- On 22/12/17, Ticket drop chance was increased from 25% to 35%.
- On 19/6/18, Ticket drop chance was decreased from 35% to 25%.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps|