The Galaxy is a community map for the Showdown event.
In the middle there are 2 small bushes with ropes and 12 clusters of walls, bushes and lakes that each spiral away from the center and are curved clockwise and is shaped like a spinning tornado. The borders of the map contain many walls, bushes, ropes and lakes. The map has no symmetry.
- Throwers such as Barley or Dynamike are very strong on this map because of the large numbers of walls which allow them to attack enemies while remaining protected from most enemy fire, however, it is crucial to check nearby bushes for hiding enemies in order to avoid being ambushed by surprise.
- Heading for the center at the beginning of the match can be extremely rewarding because it is possible to obtain more Power Cubes than in any other area of the map, however, it may be contested by numerous Brawlers, making it extremely difficult to escape without taking heavy damage. Heavyweight Brawlers such as Jacky, El Primo or Rosa are better placed to contest the Power Cubes in the center because of their above-average health.
- In Duo Showdown, it is advisable to have a sharpshooter Brawler such as Piper or Colt with his Magnum Special Star Power in order to deal consistent damage to enemies far away and a thrower such as Tick in order to target enemies from behind walls and to deal damage to multiple enemies or boxes at once if targets are close together.
- Surge is one of the best brawlers for this map, because he can easily teleport on to enemies through the many walls and also frequently get split-shots off of enemies (especially at stage 4) meaning he can charge his Super very easily by targeting multiple enemies.
- Tick's Last Hurrah Gadget can be used to push the enemies away from the center while doing 1000 damage to the boxes in the center.
- Sharpshooters like Bea and Piper can use their long range to attack others at a safe distance. Bea can use her Honey Comb Starpower to survive ambushes from high damage Brawlers, making her particularly resistant to enemy fire despite having below average health, and Piper can use her Ambush Star Power to deal more damage to enemies. It is especially strong on this map because there are numerous bushes on this map, especially in the centre, making it useful in a variety of situations. Bea can utilize her Rattles Hives Gadget to attack enemies behind walls and to check bushes surrounding her. It can also be used to destroy boxes in the centre of the map.
- Edgar is also very good at this map. Utilizing his super well, he can use it to escape tricky situations and jump on weak enemies, while finishing them off with 1 or 2 punches.
- Lou is good on this map because he can freeze opponents and hide behind the many walls. If you throw his super over the wall, he can make opponents hit walls and Lou can escape.
- Sprout can be used to plug the holes between walls and block enemy paths. Use the Transplant Gadget to get maximum value. It can also be better to play it in Duo Showdown because Sprout suffers in close range matchups.
- Mr. P is a viable option on this map due to his pseudo-thrower mechanics and the narrow pathways between the walls. Use his porters as a scapegoat whilst chipping away your enemies health through his splash damage from normal attacks. Using the Handle With Care Starpower is not going to be viable as most of the map is blocked off by walls. Use the Starpower Revolving Doors for maximum value and utility.
- Mortis might be a viable option, because players often use throwers.
- On 27/1/21, The Galaxy was added to the game. The Galaxy was affected by the Energy Drink Modifier.
- On 16/6/21, The Galaxy was removed from the game.