Temple of Boom is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map has two zones, the left one having one entrance and the right having two entrances. Bushes extend inward in the bottom left and top right while on the bottom right and top left they curve inward. The center is open and is easily accessible by both zones. Lakes and walls placed horizontally cover this path protecting one side while leaving the other open for attack.
- Use Mr. P to protect the center from Brawlers attempting to traverse across the path. If you successfully protected the right zone use the enemy's wall for protection for your Super.
- Brawlers with high spread such as Gene and Frank can attack and hide in bushes if they are at the left zone.
- The right zone is more suitable for sharpshooters such as Penny. Place Penny's Super behind the yellow arcade blocks for maximum range.
- Short to mid range Brawlers looking to be aggressive should play center or top left depending on the circumstances.
- Control based Brawlers such as Jessie or Sandy should play center if both zones are occupied.
- Try to keep the center right zone's bushes in check. An enemy Frank may slip through the bushes and take control of the zone.
- Sprout can be used to block entrances and exits on this map.
- Poco with Da Capo can play a good center. He can constantly heal team mates with his attack while attacking. When you play Poco on this map, be aggressive towards enemies and always heal your team mates.
- On 23/1/20, Temple of Boom was added to the game.
- On 17/3/20, Temple of Boom was removed from the game.
- On 13/5/20, Temple of Boom was added back to the game.
- On 9/6/20, Temple of Boom was removed from the game.