Temple Ruins is an official map for the Bounty event.
There are large bush cluster lanes besides the left and right side of the map, and walls above and below the bounty star. In the center top and bottom are walls with small amounts of bushes sprinkled around them. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Piper can hide inside the bushes and snipe Brawlers at the beginning of the game that attempt to get the star in the middle. They can use their Super to land on the other side of the map in the bushes if they're in a sticky situation. Her effectiveness is better when Piper has her Ambush Star Power.
- Mortis can make use of the bushes as well and serves to counter low-health Brawlers that attempt to hide in the side bushes.
- Brock's Super can be used as a obstacle breaker and to kill high-health Brawlers as well as block an area from enemies for a few seconds.
- Penny's splash damage helps her does three times her normal damage. Her Super shouldn't be used to attack Brawlers because its likely that Brawlers are moving, but with 8-BIT or a Brawler that is healing the cannon finish people off quickly. Her Captain's Compass Gadget can sweep and clear bushes, but if its not enough her Balls of Fire Star Power should be able to damage the enemy with varying degree.
- Gene can use his splitting attack to sweep the bushes on the sides. His Super can be useful to pull a Brawler with low health or a thrower that is camping behind a wall. His Lamp Blowout Gadget can be useful when healing and escaping. His Magic Puffs Star Power can be used to heal allies with low health, but try to practice distance as Belle may use that to your disadvantage.
- Bo can be useful for checking bushes with his wide spread and high damage output. His Super deals a lot damage and can block choke points. His Super Totem Gadget can help charge his Super as well as his teammates. His Circling Eagle Star Power can be used if he's suspecting an ambush in the bushes, and since it has an indefinite duration, it has more value than Tara's Psychic Enhancer Gadget despite not having the range.
- Rosa can also be useful from her high health, her Super, and her Plant Life Star Power. She can camp in the bushes, making sure that enemies do not sneak up on teammates. Her Grow Light Gadget can help allies sneak up to the center or to connect bushes when bushes are destroyed.
- Rico can go to the left lane and he becomes a big threat to the enemy team as he can camp in that lane's bushes. He becomes into a bigger threat with his Super Bouncy Star Power because he can deal more damage. Once Rico has his Super charged, he can easily get his Super again, making him a very good choice and constantly getting enemies to low health, or even defeating them.
- On 27/06/17, Temple Ruins was added to the game.
- On 18/12/17, Temple Ruins was tweaked to make Barley, Dynamike, and Mortis strategy less effective.
- On 05/12/18, Temple Ruins was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/08/19, Temple Ruins was removed from the game.