Tara is a Mythic Brawler who has a moderate amount of hitpoints. She attacks by throwing tarot cards that pierce through her enemies and deal each a moderate amount of damage. For her Super, she throws a special illusory card that quickly pulls in enemies within a short range, then explodes, dealing twice the damage of her normal attack.
Attack: Triple TarotTara throws three tarot cards simultaneously that are able to pierce through other brawlers. This attack has a long range and a slight spread.
Super: GravityTara throws a card that becomes a black hole that attracts every enemy in a small area. After a brief moment, it will explode, dealing moderate damage to all enemies caught in the explosion.
Star Power: Black PortalWhen Tara uses Gravity, she summons a shadowy, smaller version of herself. This minion is similar to Nita's bear but weaker. This version of Tara has 2400 health and deals 400 damage with a fast hit speed. However, it is very fast, making it an immediate threat to enemy Brawlers.
- Her main attack can be really useful when many rival Brawlers are gathered in a small area since it not only deals damage to more than one enemy but helps to build up her Super faster.
- If you're being pursued by others like El Primo or Bull, it might be wise to throw the Super behind them to slow them so that Tara can escape.
- Once you get Tara's Super, try to pull in as many enemies as you can - and if you hit enough brawlers (land enough shots) you can instantly regain your Super.
- Tara can be effective in Brawl Ball if she has her Super after a goal has been scored, as she can take out the whole enemy team when they are clustered at the beginning.
- Tara's Gravity is very useful if paired with other Supers, like Dynamike's Big Barrel o' Boom, Bo's Catch a Fox, or Colt's Bullet Storm.
- On 4/9/17, Tara was added to the game.
- On 12/9/17, Tara's health was decreased to 700 (from 800), reload time increased to 2 seconds (from 1.8), and range decreased by 0.67 tiles.
- On 5/10/17, Tara's Super damage was increased to 140 damage (from 100), and her health was increased to 800 (from 700).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- On 18/12/17, Tara's Star Power companion health was increased to 2000 (from 1600). Also, her Star Power companion no longer scales with Showdown power-ups or when Tara is a boss in Boss Fight.
- On 16/1/18, Tara’s Super damage was increased to 800 (from 560).
- On 21/3/18, Tara’s main attack projectile size was increased.
- On 27/9/18, Tara’s main attack damage was decreased to 380 (from 400).
- On 5/12/18, Tara's Super was changed to require 13 hits to fully charge (from 12).
- On 29/1/19, Tara's Star Power pet's damage was increased to 400 (from 200), and its health was increased to 2400 (from 2000).