In the Takedown Event, there are 10 players against a gigantic Boss Robot. The objective is to have damage dealt to the Boss robot while also being able to attack other players. After the Boss is defeated, the one with the most damage dealt wins. Power Cubes can be found across the map at certain spawn points or dropped when a player is defeated. They increase the Brawler's health by 400 and increases their attack damage by 10% linearly for everyone in possession, and about a third of them are dropped upon being knocked out with the rest disappearing.
If the Boss is not defeated before 8 minutes have passed, then the Brawler who has the highest damage dealt will win. The Boss has 220,000 health and deals 800 damage per melee attack and 1400 damage per charge. The Boss will activate its immunity shield when it takes too much damage, forcing Brawlers to attack other Brawlers. There will always be a Modifier active which introduces a different ranged attack the Boss uses.
- Bull and Darryl: Bull and Darryl can deals loads of damage with attacks as the Boss has a large hitbox, meaning all shells are ensured to hit, and both of them have high burst damage.
- Jessie: Jessie can hit up to 3 Brawlers in this mode, meaning you can not only deal damage to the Boss, but also attack other Brawlers within range. Her Super also does continuous damage, especially with her Recoil Spring Gadget.
- Colt: Colt can hit all of his bullets on the Boss having a larger hitbox, making it easy to deal high damage quickly. Colt can also charge his Super from other Brawlers and use it on the Boss to nearly double his normal damage output. His Speedloader Gadget allows him to deal even more damage due to the boosted reload. In addition, his Slick Boots Star Power allows him to escape and traverse the map towards the Boss easily, which may be crucial for getting the last bit of damage in order to win.
- Spike: As the Brawler with the highest damage in the game, Spike can go up to the Boss and deal heavy damage consistently. His relatively low health prioritizes ranged gameplay however.
- Leon: Leon's high speed makes him better at collecting Power Cubes than most other Brawlers, and his high-damage salves coupled with his Super make him good at assassinating low-health Brawlers with a lot of Power Cubes, especially considering that the map's meta is low-health Brawlers. He can also deal high damage to the Boss at close range.
- Dynamike: Dynamike can deal high damage with his attacks, Super, and Fidget Spinner Gadget while also being able to hide behind and deal damage behind walls, giving him more safety than most Brawlers from the Boss's ranged attacks.
- Rico: Rico's long range and fast reload speed allows him to quickly deal as much damage to the Boss as possible. If coupled with his Robo Retreat Star Power, he can easily escape from dangerous situations when on the brink of death being carried out by other Brawlers.
- 8-BIT: Much like Colt and Rico, 8-BIT has a very high damage output and a very long range, which allows him to safely deal damage to the boss. He can also use his Super and Extra Credits Gadget to further increase his already high damage, making him a very potent Brawler in the game mode despite his very slow movement speed.
- Emz: Emz's attack pierces through targets, lingers for a long time, and can deal high damage especially with her Bad Karma Star Power. This allows Emz to effectively deal a lot of damage to the Boss, as well as control an area to prevent enemies from defeating her. She can also use her Hype Star Power, as Brawlers tend to group up when attacking, she can use her Super to damage grouped-up Brawlers while keeping her alive for much longer.
- Pam: Pam's high health, her Super and her Pulse Modulator Gadget allows her to stay alive for a very long time, allowing her to utilize her high damage against the Boss, especially in close quarters with the Boss. She can also use her Mama's Squeeze Star Power to chip away at the Boss while healing herself, making her a very potent option.
- Max: Max's attack deals decent damage, and when paired with her Run n' Gun Star Power, she can reload her attack at a much quicker rate, allowing her to consistently deal damage to the Boss. Additionally, if she's defeated, she can use her Super and Phase Shifter Gadget to quickly get back into action.
- Frank: Frank's ability to deal massive damage and his extremely high health are useful in this game mode. Because of Frank's relatively fast movement speed, he can collect Power Cubes and quickly walk towards the Boss to defeat it, and because he deals large damage at the beginning, he can tank damage and withstand countless blows from the Boss.
- El Primo: Despite his very short range, his other abilities compensate for it and make El Primo a high DPS Brawler in Takedown. With his high health, he can withstand countless blows from the Boss, especially with his health boosted from the Power Cubes, and his fast movement speed allows him to run towards the Boss or collect Power Cubes easily. His high damage output and fast reload/unload speed allow him to consistently provide suppressive damage to the Boss. Additionally, with his trait, he can charge his Super from other Brawlers and traverse to the Boss quickly. His Super, El Fuego Star Power, and Asteroid Belt Gadget can further justify his high damage output.
- Griff: Despite Griff’s slow unload speed, Griff’s devastating damage output and his Super’s high burst damage potential compensate for this definitive weakness and make Griff a solid Brawler in Takedown. Griff’s maximum potential requires him to be close to the Boss where he can hit all of his coins, and his Keep The Change Star Power and reasonable reload speed allow him to consistently attack. His Super can be used to chip or burst the Boss or enemies down, and his Piggy Bank Gadget can knock enemies away from the Boss, giving him time to rack up damage on the Boss.
- Avoid wasting your time on Power Cubes unless they happen to be in your way. Just head to the Boss Robot at the beginning. When the Boss activates its immunity shield, stay near the Boss and pick up Power Cubes. If possible, try to charge your Super, especially if you are using Colt or any other long-ranged Brawler.
- The Boss Robot stays still in the middle of the map until any Brawler approaches it, in which the Boss starts attacking, so it is a good idea to rush into the middle while collecting Power Cubes.
- The Boss Robot shares the following mechanics with the Boss Robot in Boss Fight. The Boss Robot has a melee punch, will stop moving before it charges, and will give a visual indicator when it is about to shoot ranged attacks. Use this to predict the robots next move.
- Don’t focus most of your time on other Brawlers nor Power Cubes. It’s fine to do this a little or at the beginning, but if you waste too much time, you will give other Brawlers time to damage the robot quickly and get ahead of you.
- On 18/9/19, the Takedown event was added to the game.
- On 23/10/19, the Boss now has a different special ability for the duration of the event. In addition to the melee and charge abilities, the Boss will have either Lasers, Chain Lightning, or Rockets. Boss also has an immunity shield ability. The player rank is now displayed numerically in the top right corner of the screen.
- On 21/11/19, fixed an issue on some Android devices where the Boss's immunity shield countdown was underneath its health bar. Fixed a visual issue with Boss's Rocket fire effects being drawn on top of the characters.
- On 23/1/20, Takedown was removed from the game.
- On 8/5/21, Takedown was added back to the game as a weekend Event playable every two weeks.
- On 10/5/21, Takedown was removed from the game for the second time.