Table Flip is an official map for the Big Game event.
The map has table-shaped walls with 2x2 bushes placed diagonally starting from the corner. Several 3x1 wall formations prevent direct fire. Near the Big Brawler are four additional 2x2 walls acting as further cover. Right next to the Hunters are big clusters of bushes in the bottom corner and a few clumps of bushes on the left and right side of this map. The map is vertically symmetrical.
- In this map, Brawlers that can either destroy walls or have wall-piercing attacks, such as Mr. P or Squeak are a good choice.
- sharpshooters should shoot diagonally and use the walls to their advantage to lower the chances of dying from the Big Brawler. This also hinders most sharpshooters, however (with the exception of Rico).
- Throwers should try and stick to the table-shaped walls and shoot from there, especially if playing as a Big Brawler. They are more vulnerable at close-range when in those lanes, however.
- Tanks and assassins should try to quickly charge their Super and save them for a profitable moment. If that certain type is the Big Brawler then they need to use their Super to get away from the opposing Brawlers instead of using it offensively.
- On 5/12/18, Table Flip was added to the game.