The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map's center obstacles resemble a storm and force diagonal gameplay. Bushes around the center have walls pointed towards them limiting the effectiveness of long-ranged Brawlers.
- Throwers like Barley or Tick can control the gem mine using its confined nature to trap enemies inside. Throwers will be very useful on this map because of the mass amount of walls that they can hide behind.
- Heavyweight and counters work well on this map. Shelly can poke from a distance and destroy some of the enemy outer walls to allow sharpshooters to snipe enemies down.
- Darryl can camp in the patch of bushes on the right until their Super is charged. Afterward, they can use it to roll to the gem mine to finish off any Brawler that is trapped within the storm.
- Bo can place his mines on the gem mine and finish Brawlers off as well. If he has 10+ gems he can act as effective bait.
- Only play Piper if your teammates can destroy walls, otherwise the walls make her and many other sharpshooters not a threat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.