The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Super Stadium is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map has an open center with diagonal bushes to the side curving inward and outward. Three tiles worth of horizontal fencing with bushes facing goals can be found near each goal. The goals have three entrances, and a three tile opening.
- Sharpshooters are decent choices in this map due to the open space. Sharpshooters should still have control-based abilities if they would like to be viable.
- Heavyweights and assassins should stick to the walls on the sides. They will have more protection if they use the left lane to hide behind the barrels.
- When attempting to make goals, sharpshooters should stay near to teammates that can handle short-ranged combat.
- Jacky can make a quick dash for the ball in beginning of games with use of her Pneumatic Booster Gadget. In higher trophy matches, this strategy will be of less use. Instead, Jacky should use her Gadget Pneumatic Booster to put immediate pressure onto the enemy team.
- Sandy can use his Super to turn the center of the map into protection. He should charge his Super on the side lanes before heading into the center of the map.
- The center of the map is both open and confined. You can trap enemy Brawlers here with the use of Brawlers with high spread such as Emz and Pam.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.