The map is split into three segments with buildings clustered near to them or rope fences. Near the center are two launch pads which launch Brawlers directly to the monster's location. The map has one lake and a total of 89 buildings that the monster aims to destroy, most of which are found in clusters.
- Use the launch pads to either escape from the monster or get a head start. They're most effective at the beginning of the match to land a few shots before it heads down to the lake.
- Try baiting the monster when angry afterwards upwards where there are less buildings to be destroyed.
- The rope fencing has little impact on the gameplay. If you are in a position where you need to shoot through them, try moving around them instead.
- When using 8-BIT, try placing his turret to the right side of the lake, as the monster is more likely to go around the lake.
- The lake is a good place to lure the monster in when its in its angry phase. Teammates should spread out around it, forcing the monster to change direction.
- The left lane trees are another good place to lure the monster into when its angry. Max and Rico can both use it while the monster is chasing them down.
- Try not to use brawlers that destroy a large amount of cover as they will make it easier for the boss to destroy the city.
- Pam is a good option in this map as she deals upto 3000 damage at close range and is good for healing.When the boss gets angry she can place her turret as a distraction to the boss giving time for her teammates to escape.