Sunstroke is a community map for the Bounty event.
The map has bush filled corners with arrow shaped wall formations circling around the center of the map. Near to the center star are confined barrels and fencing which deter Brawlers from switching sides.
- Throwers should stay near the arrow shaped wall formations so that they can protect teammates choosing to enter the center.
- Since throwers are very prevalent on this map, counters such as Mortis can protect teammates that can't defend themselves from their attacks.
- When obstacles are cleared out of the way, Piper and Brock can dominate the center leaving aggressive Brawlers to be helpless.
- The 2x2 cacti are great for dodging enemy shots, however throwers will be able to trap you if they stay inside the arrow shaped wall formations.
- The corner bushes should only be used by sharpshooters late in the match, otherwise they do not provide much value.