Sunstroke is a community map for the Bounty event.
The map has bush filled corners with arrow shaped wall formations circling around the center of the map. Near to the center star are confined barrels and fencing which deter Brawlers from switching sides. The map is diagonally symmetrical, but the corner patches and the center fencings are symmetrical in all directions.
- Throwers should stay near the arrow-shaped wall formations so that they can protect teammates choosing to enter the center.
- When obstacles are cleared out of the way, Piper and Brock can dominate the center, leaving aggressive Brawlers to be helpless. Without clearing the fencing however, sharpshooters are limited in terms of travel range.
- The 2x2 cacti are great for dodging enemy shots, but throwers, especially Tick, will be able to trap you if they stay inside the arrow-shaped wall formations.
- The corner bushes should only be used by sharpshooters late in the match; otherwise they do not provide much value.
- Throwers can stand in the middle area, protected by the walls and being open enough for them to move around and if needed to heal or support like Barley with his Herbal Tonic Gadget.
- On 26/6/19, Sunstroke was added to the game.
- On 29/8/19, Sunstroke was removed from the game.