Sunny Soccer is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map does not have a barrier blocking the goal, instead its made up of walls that force diagonal movement. These wall clusters create small confined spaces, weakening the strength of long-ranged Brawlers. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Since the walls and bushes form many potential ambushing spots, high-health close-range Brawlers are recommended.
- Destroying the walls near the enemy goal can allow goals to be made much more easily, although direct shots can still easily be made.
- The diagonal bushes are dangerous locations for sharpshooters that have a hard time checking them. Gene's wide spread attacks makes him an ideal teammate.
- The side entrances to the goal are great options if your teammate can force lanes onto the enemy team. However, teammates often stay in the same lane.
- If Brawlers can't guarantee a goal, they should wait behind the center wall clusters until their teammates help clean up the enemy team.
- Destroying the walls in front of the goal post is beneficial as there is no direct barrier blocking the goal.
- Because of the significant amount of walls, throwers are great on this map. On the other hand, sharpshooters are discouraged (with the rare exception of Rico).
- Mr. P or throwers can shoot over the walls in the middle, making enemies hiding behind them retreat.
- On 26/6/19, Sunny Soccer was added to the game.
- On 17/3/20, Sunny Soccer was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Sunny Soccer was added back to the game.
- On 27/1/21, the environment of Sunny Soccer had changed from Beach theme to Grassfield theme.