Strong Side is an official map for the Volley Brawl event.
The middle is studded with 4 cacti, with a larger but more thinly dispersed cactus patch located farther away. Eight wall clusters of varying sizes insulate the cacti and two small grass clusters are located in the top-right and bottom-left corners. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Take advantage of Brawlers with wide (and preferably piercing) attacks like Nita and Sandy, who can use the tiny walls for wall peaking.
- Using long-ranged Brawlers down the center can be effective as it is open, and use short-ranged Brawlers on the side lanes to use the walls to their advantage.
- Buzz is a really strong pick on this map due to the short walls being excellent space for him to use his Super and stun the enemy, as it is likely to hit due to the short walls on this map.
- Since there are so few bushes on this map, refrain from using Brawlers like Rosa or Bull who thrive by ambushing as they will struggle to get leverage on this particular map.
- Sprout is a good Brawler on this map since there are many choke points that can be blocked off in this map.
- On 16/6/21, Strong Side was added into the game.