Street Brawler 2 is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map consists of elongated side bushes as well as a center bush that snakes through the center of the map into two zones. The two zones contain an L-like wall that is near to the side bushes allowing Brawlers to raise flags while still being hidden from view. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- You can come from the side bushes and stay in the hot zone without exiting it since some enemies might not notice that you are there. However, they will notice that a Brawler is hiding behind the L-like wall and may ambush you if you're not careful.
- Melee-centered Brawlers should get closer to their enemies through using the snake-like center bush.
- Sharpshooters and throwers should go in places where they can successfully burst down individual opponents, from behind walls or from the side/middle bushes.
- If you use turret Brawlers like Pam or 8-BIT, make sure to keep it in between the two zones. This makes sure your team can occupy more ground more efficiently.
- On 23/01/20, Street Brawler 2 was added to the game.
- On 17/03/20, Street Brawler 2 was removed from the game.
- On 13/05/20, Street Brawler 2 was added back to the game.
- On 16/06/20, Street Brawler 2 was removed from the game.