Straight Up Racket (previously known as Precious Presents) is an official map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map features horizontally laid paths and wall clusters. The center uniquely has breakable rope fencing and bushes just outside facing the present spawn zones. This map has no definite symmetry, but the 1-by-2 obstacle does not create any significant effect to the gameplay; this map can be played as if it is symmetrical in all directions.
- The bushes next to the bases are harder to defend. Turrets are effective defense mechanisms.
- Brawlers in the side lanes should split up while the middle lane Brawler stays back to defend and catch trophies.
- Both lanes plays similarly, but the right lane's small 2x1 wall gives some options for short and medium-ranged Brawlers.
- Sprout's Super if aimed correctly can be used to block a whole lane. This is useful when enemies are running away with the trophy. However, do note that they can still throw the trophy over the wall and enemy brawlers can pick it up.
- Brawlers like El Primo and Edgar can be used as their Super can leap straight to the other side of the map and get the enemy team's trophies, then throw it close to your side.
- On 18/12/19, Precious Presents was added to the game.
- On 23/01/20, Precious Presents was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Precious Presents was added back to the game. Precious Presents was tweaked severely. The environment of Precious Presents had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to Snowtel theme.
- On 27/01/21, Precious Presents was removed from the game.
- On 16/06/21, Precious Presents was added back to the game. Precious Presents was renamed to Straight Up Racket. The environment of Straight Up Racket had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Arcade theme.
- On 25/08/21, Straight Up Racket was removed from the game.