Straight Shot is a community map for the Siege event.
The map has a wide middle lane and open side lanes which provide more cover. Vertical bush strips line the side lanes as well. Siege IKEs are protected by a thin barrier placed relatively close compared to other Siege maps. Further from these barriers are lakes which Siege bots have to traverse around.
- Short-ranged Brawlers like Rosa and Bibi should stay in the side lanes where they have more cover to flank enemies.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should stay near to and protect the passageways which Brawlers have to cross in order to switch lanes.
- High spread Brawlers such as Pam and Emz can use the openness of the middle lane to assist in pressuring enemies.
- Destroying the wall cluster protecting the Siege IKE is redundant as Siege bots will have to move around the lakes by default.
- The L-like walls provide cover against frontal attacks and ambushes from the bush strips.