Straight Shot is a community map for the Siege event.
The map has a wide middle lane and open side lanes which provide more cover. Vertical bush strips line the side lanes as well. Siege IKEs are protected by a thin barrier placed relatively close compared to other Siege maps. Further from these barriers are lakes which Siege bots have to traverse around. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Short-ranged Brawlers like Rosa and Bibi should stay in the side lanes, where they have more cover to flank enemies.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should stay near to and protect the passageways, where Brawlers have to cross in order to switch lanes.
- High-spread Brawlers such as Pam and Emz can use the openness of the middle lane to assist in pressuring enemies.
- Destroying the wall cluster protecting the Siege IKE is redundant as Siege bots will have to move around the lakes by default. However, the wall cluster does protect from front-facing long-ranged attacks.
- The L-like walls provide cover against frontal attacks and ambushes from the bush strips. It also forces sharpshooters to shoot directly forwards instead of at an angle.
- On 15/04/19, Straight Shot was added to the game.
- On 29/08/19, Straight Shot was removed from the game.