Stormy Plains is a relatively simple map when it comes to layout. There is a lot of cover near the middle, and many crates.
- This map is hard to pick a specific strategy for, as there is a lot of cover, but in relatively open places. I would choose a good miner and/or sniper, like Bo or Colt.
- Beware of getting ambushed when getting your first box in Solo Showdown. The bushes makes it really easy to surprise anyone going for their first box.
- Throwers such as Barley or Dynamike can do good on this map, because of the amount of walls. This makes Mortis good because he can counter them.
- Since there are a lot of walls, this makes Carl quite good at getting boxes and can chip enemy brawlers from far away.
- The modifer for this map is Angry Robo, so watch out and don't get trapped!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.