Stormy Plains is an official map for the Showdown event.
The map is confined to wall clusters with open space only located in the bushes growing around the edges of the map. A few Power Cube boxes can be found in pairs, however most of them are found spread out evenly in the center cluster. 2x2 and 3x2 bush patches are placed in-between wall clusters as well.
- The map's layout forces Brawlers to excel in medium to long-ranged combat.
- Beware of getting ambushed when getting your first box in Solo Showdown. The bushes makes such attacks common for anyone going for their first box.
- Throwers such as Barley or Dynamike can use the map's confined nature to trap lone Brawlers. Assassins have a natural above average movement speed and may be the ones trapping you instead.
- Carl can use the wall clusters to quickly break boxes and chip enemy Brawlers.
- The entire bottom section's bushes are connected, this is an ideal location for heavyweights. However, short-ranged Brawlers shouldn't linger in the outskirts for too long.
- In Duo Showdown, make sure your team composition works both in the center and periphery of the map.