The map is confined to wall clusters with open space only located in the bushes growing around the edges of the map. A few Power Cube boxes can be found in pairs, however most of them are found spread out evenly in the center cluster. 2x2 and 3x2 bush patches are placed in-between wall clusters as well.
- The map's layout forces Brawlers to excel in medium to long-ranged combat.
- Beware of getting ambushed when getting your first box in Solo Showdown. The bushes makes such attacks common for anyone going for their first box.
- Throwers such as Barley or Dynamike can use the map's confined nature to trap lone Brawlers. Assassins have a natural above average movement speed and may be the ones trapping you instead.
- Carl can use the wall clusters to quickly break boxes and chip enemy Brawlers.
- The entire bottom section's bushes are connected, this is an ideal location for heavyweights. However, short-ranged Brawlers shouldn't linger in the outskirts for too long.
- In Duo Showdown, make sure your team composition works both in the center and periphery of the map.