Storm Attack is a community map for the Bounty event.
There are two large bushes on both sides and two smaller bushes near the larger bushes. Close to the center are medium sized lakes, cacti, and smaller wall clusters. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- To switch bushes Brawlers will have to go through an opening. Sandy and Leon's Super allow them to take control of these lanes by connecting them.
- You can also connect the bushes by using Rosa's Grow Light gadget.
- Sharpshooters should go mid. Preferably Piper or Brock.
- Rico can bounce his shots off the fencing for unexpected damage.
- Shooting over the lakes is not recommended because of the cover. If the lakes are in use destroy the cover around them to have more room to control.
- Always shoot through the bushes to prevent the enemy team from having an assassin or heavyweight brawler sneak up on you and get an easy kill, especially on the right lane. Brawlers like Tara and Gale are excellent at doing this, as they can deal with both close-range and long range situations.
- On 16/6/21, Storm Attack was added to the game.