Stolen Valor (previously known as Stocking Stuffer) is a community map for the Trophy Thieves event.
The map's center is split by a lake and rotating walls. One side features a launch pad blocked by fencing while the other trails to bushes. There are staggered arrangements of barriers close to the center as well as smaller, thinner barriers near the spawns. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Controlling the central lake is important in countering Edgar, Darryl, and similar Brawlers.
- Most of the map is open, this poses a disadvantage for short-ranged Brawlers (unless they can ambush).
- The right lane contains a small wall formation and bushes Brawlers can take cover in as it opens up near the top of the map. Heavyweights can use this to capture a trophy and throw it to the opposite lane once they get close enough.
- Darryl can skip 10+ tiles if they travel across both lakes using their Super. From there, he can support teammates or be the one to capture the trophy for their teammates.
- Brawlers can use the 4x1 fence in the left lane to trap enemies from moving there immediately. This is more effective with burst Brawlers.
- On 18/12/19, Stocking Stuffer was added to the game.
- On 23/1/20, Stocking Stuffer was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Stocking Stuffer was added back to the game. Stocking Stuffer was tweaked severely. The environment of Stocking Stuffer had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to Snowtel theme.
- On 27/1/21, Stocking Stuffer was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Stocking Stuffer was added back to the game. Stocking Stuffer was renamed to Stolen Valor. The environment of Stolen Valor had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Arcade theme.